Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Excellent customer service, great product , well packaged for delivery .
Great customer service, speedy delivery and great choice.
Very easy to order and quick delivery. .
Excellent products, efficiently delivered. Thank you Friars.
First class service,delicious chocolates and very quickly delivered.
Lovely Easter gifts delivered quickly. Will enjoy giving them to the family
The quality of confectionary and speed of service was very good .I would like to order more but can no longer do so due to your website restrictions!!!
Once again super service and very tasty choc
First time buying from Friars and I will definitely be returning. I purchased some delicious vegan truffles delivery was quick and the taste of the chocolate was incredible
Excellent service and beautiful chocolates.
Thank you so much for the beautiful Easter treats for my children. Every chocolate bunny is decorated perfectly & I can’t wait to see there faces when they find their treats from the Easter bunny.
Excellent and prompt service and delicious chocolates as ever. Keep those violet creams as good as they always are please
This is the first time I have shopped with Friars.co.uk and I am delighted with the website, the delivery (on time) and the quality of the vegan chocolates. The person I bought them for loved them so much, he'd eaten them (3 bags) within a week and placed an order to send some to vegan friends. Thank you.
Wonderfully quick service and delicious chocolates!
Fast efficient service in challenging times, thank you. Chocolates are delicious too!
Excellent just wish there were offers occasionally!
Brought for my mum for mother's day, she's a bit of an expert on chocolate mint creams 😁 she said they were the best she had ever tasted. 😊
Brilliant service. Thanks
Lovely selection of high quality chocolates and sweets, nice website and quick speedy delivery
Delicious aniseed balls and arrived quickly. Will definitely use again x
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,342 reviews