Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Fast delivery. Beautiful chocolates. In fact the best i've tried yet. Would highly recommend. Will certainly be back for more once I've finished these.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent hard toffees, much enjoyed.
Really pleased with my purchase of buttered Brazil's and chocolate coated peanut brittle. I find it very hard to purchase these items and was thrilled when l discovered Friars.
Excellent service, arrived exactly when it said it would and the chocolates went down a treat.
Everything as expected, nicely packaged and speedy delivery
Arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. I am very pleased with the product.
Excellent service and the ordered confectionery were delivered expeditiously. Friars were also competitively priced and I will definitely be ordering further chocolate from them in the future.
Easy to use web site of a trusted seller (I’ve visited the shop a number of times on my visits from Northumberland), good pricing and very prompt delivery.
I ordered 3 x 100g bags of different Jelly Belly beans. They arrived well packed and in top condition - would use again.
I have ordered from Friars t we ice now, once for an advent calendar and once for a New Year treat. All the chocolate has been great and the company is good to order from. I particularly love the Vegan chocolatier range, it's great to be able to get high quality vegan truffles, and the packaging is compostible as well.
A very efficient and friendly member of staff called Jackie, dealt with my telephone enquiry and posted the goods the following day. It was sufficiently packed as the items were breakable. Thank you very much.
Bought a couple of the marzipan boxes which are my favourite. Was delighted to see they were reduced in price. For marzipan lovers these boxes make a lovely gift. Presented in a lovely box and high quality delicious marzipan. I ordered on Monday afternoon and received on Wednesday. Very impressed !!
I ordered a box of coffee creams via the Friars web site, the chocolates arrived on time and excellent quality. I was very pleased that the chocolates were presented in a minimum of packaging - first class. I will certainly be using Friars in the future.
I discovered this site whilst looking for Pear Williams chocolate along with Mon Cheri. Whilst ordering these I ordered several other boxes of chocolates. All arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged and presented. You simply cannot go wrong here, I will never look elsewhere for the highest quality, wonderfully packaged and presented, affordable chocolates and sweets. I was only planning on one Christmas order but have already placed an order at the beginning of January and am planning my next order now. A regular customer for life, thank you so much!! A.North
Would recommend highly. Great novelty items, of which I bought two games controllers, a tool set and a pizza - good quality and very enjoyable chocolate. The buttons on the controllers are actual individually attached pieces of coloured and dark chocolate. Fast delivery, extremely well packed in recyclable packaging, and first rate customer service. One games controller was broken in the post, so I contacted Friars, had an immediate response and was sent a replacement the very next day shortly before Christmas; they even included a little free gift. Awesome service. Would certainly buy from again. Thank you!
They were lovely highley recomend.
Great company , great service and delivery and great products. Order for Christmas every year Would highly recommend Chris
Delighted. Got three different kinds of chocolates. Loved them all
Great product, good price, great communication, and didn’t have to wait too long.
Bought from friars quick delivery bought liquors as a gift. So I was informed they were nice. Would buy from friars again
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,114 reviews