Friars.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"I received my order in a short time & I was impressed with the friendly service. My parcel was packed very securely & thoughtfully. Thank you 😊"
"Arrived promptly, well packaged, it's a gift so not sure how it tastes, but arrived in one piece!"
"Very good service and great chocolates!"
"I can’t speak highly enough of friars. Orange creams and coffee creams are out of this world. Just wished I lived close to the shop. πŸ˜‹. The chocolates arrived in great packaging aswell."
"I always buy my licorice imps from Friars, and always ha e excellent service."
"Lovely product and good service"
"Arrived quickly in perfect condition, packaged very nicely all in all excellent service . Thank you very much"
"I was absolutely pleased with my purchase. The delivery was on time and everything was intact. Highly recommend."
"These chocolates are yummy! I love quality plain chocolate and enjoyed the truffles particularly. Delivery was also very efficient. My husband now orders from here for me on special occasions."
"I bought the chocolates as a thank you present. My friend told me they are the nicest chocolates they have ever tasted and her daughter had already been online to see what other flavours you do, really think it’s time I treated myself to some. Adore your shop in Keswick but especially at Christmas. Thank you."
"Great service. Delicious chocolates!"
"Very impressed with Customer Services. The first package had obviously been thrown about by Royal Mail and the box inside was open with chocolates spilling out their compartments in the tray. This was purchased as a birthday gift and Friars replaced it immediately. Second package looked like someone at Royal Mail had jumped on both ends and the box inside was damaged. Friars replace it and the 3rd box arrived intact. Initial ordering was straightforward and the service was fast and efficient. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you Friars"
"Totally gorgeous Very helpful staff Chocolate is absolutely delicious Will buy again"
"Prompt delivery and good quality product"
"I was very pleased with both the chocolate coated coffee beans and the coffee flavoured buttons. They were nicely presented, well packed and delivered very quickly. My only comment is that the coffee flavour in the buttons is very mild."
"Lovely chocolates and so many flavours to choose from. Very reasonably priced too. I will most definately be ordering again."
"excellent product & great communication. Great price Fast delivery"
"Delicious chocolate amazing packaging with a cool pack!! Fantastic thank you 😁"
"Excellent dairy free chocolate truffles and brilliant quick service from Friars. Thank you from a very happy customer."
"My wife loves sugared almonds and this is the best shop to buy them from.Excellent in every way."
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 3,114 reviews