Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Straightforward purchase and prompt delivery.
Ok got them with a quick delivery over Xmas period
Quick delivery, price was average chocolate truffles were nice overall tho too much sugar coating on the outside.
Wonderful chocolate liquers. Shame they swapped Grand Marnier for Amaretto though.
Love, love, love the Derwent Toffee......only complaint......there were only 4 boxes in stock when I ordered. Otherwise...brilliant! Love, love, love the chocolate cherry liqueurs......what a treat for me at Christmas!
On-Time Delivery and product was brill just as it looked on line
Presentation was lovely, hopefully in future the prices will be reduced but I do understand it’s vegan and handmade
Pleased with tool set and game controller, but was disappointed with the size of the dog, in the picture it looked a decent size instead it was rather small.
Only place I can find Mon Cherie Choc’s in the uk. Pricey for what they are but my mum loves them. Packaged well and fast delivery.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, we do try to keep our prices competitive. These are a luxury product which is only available for short periods of the year due to the cherries used.
Kind Regards
Friars
Very Good presentation and service. Would recommend to family and friends. Good delivery time. Bought as a present as have tried the product before. Delicious!
Christmas present so not opened yet. Delivery prompt and all as described.
Good caramel s but at £1 each not good value. Having purchased two packages plus postage. !!!!
All according to plan, thank you.
Very pleased with designs. Ordered Chocolate X box controller, mobile phone, tool kit and pizza. Packaged well. Quick delivery.
Item as described. Nice to see glass bottle for gin not plastic. Item is Christmas gift. Only criticism is that boxes arrived bit crushed although contents OK.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass this on to our packing team to ensure boxes arrive in pritine condition in the future.
Kind Regards
Friars
I ordered 3 items. 1 box of ginger chocs which look lovely and 2 bars of choc for my children. Unfortunately they arrived broken so cant give them as gifts now.
Hi Ann,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry that the chocolate bars arrived damaged. If you could please contact us directly we can resolve this issue for you.

Regards,
Friars Customer Service
Very good delivery service Rather surprised at how small the sweets were. Haven’t yet tried these Christmas treats
They look super but as its been purchased as a gift don't know yet about the taste.
Thank you it was just what I was looking for.
The chocolates I ordered arrived promptly. I was able to track my order. I was pleased with my order. The only complaint I have is that the daffodil chocolates were smaller than I imagined.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,114 reviews