ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Excellent service, turned my package around the same day and it arrived at my house a couple of days later. Communications were top notch.
As a new client I was astonished with speed and quality of the service. Thanks!
Speed ​​of response and attention to customer requests .
Great sevice, fast turn over!
I bought the item from ebuy and ship it to my forwardVia address in the UK.
And they ship it to me in Saudi Arabia within one day after they received my item.
They packed it very well with beatiful packing and cheap cost shipping by DHL.
In fact my exprience was just amazing with you guys.
I loved forwardVia and sure will again use it.

Excellent service and completely as described. Definitely skeptical at first, because I’ve never used these services. Yet, ForwardVia made me comfortable and shipping my product quickly. Ordered/received my item within 4 days
Well is a little bit expensive but god service
The service was fast and good. I would definitely recommend using this service.
Very fast shipping if you chose dhl.
Been a customer for the past 2 years and my parcels always arrive on time and dispatching is very fast, definetelly a reliable forwarding service at affordable price!
Great service! My package arrived safely from Amazon UK to New Zealand. Will definitely use again. The website is very clear and it lets you know what is happening at each stage.
Forwardvia is very convenient to use. The web interface is simple and clear, each step is clearly explained. The time for processing the package is also very fast, and there are timely responses to email inquiries if there are any questions. The package is well packaged, and the entire transfer process is very satisfactory.
professional, fast service with time bound delivery.
Very very helpfull
Quick, efficient and professional
Will definitely use Forwardvia again in the future and recommend
It couldn't be more simple. Great!
The packages (I had 3) arrived in Italy from UK in very good conditions, nothing inside was broken or missed (I use the consolidation service in which they made 1 package from 2).
Customer service was really nice with me when I call with my poor English and when I wrote emails for informations about prohibited item (nails polish in beauty advent calendar) and they solve the issue.
Can't say it's a cheap service but I made some comparisons before choosing them and it seemed average cost and they had good reviews.
If I will need another deliver in Italy from UK I think I will use their services again.
I don't usually write reviews but I am very very happy with my Forward Via service. I put off having things that I couldn't get in the US shipped to me from the UK because I was concered about the process. I have had a really great expereince. My items have been consolidated very well and shipped right away and I received them very soon after that. I would highly recommend, even in case of more expensive items, is trust worthy and been a great solution. I read their reviews first and read many like my own. I also check out other websites reviews and read some not so great things so am really fortunate to find them. Thanks!
Wonderful, My parcel reach from UK to Malaysia in 3 days
Very good and prompt service. I receive an email as soon as the goods are received and dispatched and can follow the tracking of the parcel.
Very pleased so far.