ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Very good service!
Excellent service. Fast and reliable. Would highly recommend.
Everything was perfect
This is the vvest ever service I have used for shipping items I give Forward Via 10 out of 10 very pleased I will be using they service as long as I'm still shopping online. Best customer service and keep to they way of conducting a safe and affordable service.... ✈️
Package was processed quickly and it arrived a lot faster than anticipated.
After looking all across the Internet for a hard-to-find part, I found that I could only get it from European retailers that didn't ship to the US. Thanks to ForwardVia, I was able to get a temporary address in the UK, order the item, and have it forwarded to my home promptly and inexpensively. I will happily use them again the next time I need to order something overseas.
Great company very good service
The process worked smoothly and the item was delivered quickly.
Best service ever! Will definitely continue using ForwardVia!
Nice packing. That would be great if thickened box could be provided(paid).
Very effective but need to get used to how it operates.
reliable, Simple and fast
My package took almost three weeks to arrive even though I paid nearly 40 pounds for courier services.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, however, I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the delivery time. Your package was packed securely by our team and handed over to your chosen courier for international delivery. Delivery can sometimes take longer, depending on the processing speed of the Carrier and Customs (if applicable). Once the consignment leaves our warehouse, we have no control of it when in transit, as we are relying on the carrier to carry out their duty in handling and delivering your package. Due to the current COVID situation and festive season disruption, please allow ample time for delivery. The information about this is available on our website and shown when a shipping order is placed. This has become quite common with many countries putting restrictions. We have a high number of packages that have taken a lot longer than usual for delivery into your country and to other countries too. The courier informed us that the delay is common due to lack of staff processing it, local government prioritising movement of essential goods and difficulty in getting carriers to transport it. Most Couriers are facing similar challenges. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issues using our service.
I live in Singapore and ordered stuff from UK and shipped with forwardia. It worked really well. But why is shipping from the UK so expensive? I ship from the US at 5 pounds a kg while cheapest from UK was 30? Crazy.
Easy to use and items were carefully packaged. Am so glad to have learned of this service!
I have to say, the service is very poor. Firstly, FedEx charged a high service fee for the customs declaration which had not been notified in advance. Secondly, two of the four bottles have damaged during the delivery, in other words, I bought the whole parcel for 290 USD, and only received a parcel worth 145 USD, which sounds terrible.
Hi there, We are sorry to hear that you received your goods in a condition not as you expected. We do understand it must have been very upsetting to receive your goods damaged. Although we do our very best to ensure we take great care of your package whilst in our hands and that they leave us so they are safe and secure for international shipping incidents can happen during delivery to our address or when it is in transit to your address. When we received the package we record details available on the outside of the box and general content details for you to identify it. We can see your items are marked restricted due to the nature of the goods containing liquid. It is also confirmed you ordered to apply fragile tape, but not repackaging. The package was therefore shipped as received from the store. We would normally apply additional parcel tape prior to shipping to ensure it is secured for shipping, as a courtesy. The delivery of the shipment is handled by the chosen courier we offered. We can only apologise on behalf of the courier. Kindly get in touch with us to see if a damage claim can be raised against the courier. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issues using our service.
Order was promptly placed and I received my item swiftly after its being received. Thank you so much
After using the service three times, I am very happy that someone I know recommended this company to me. This allows a flawless, fast and reliable process for my purchases in Great Britain. Thank you very much to Forwardvia team!
Good service good communication and items well packed.. Just the shipping cost a little bit too expensive 😜.
Excellent service and very pleased with the folks at ForwardVia.
ForwardVia is rated 4.70 based on 399 reviews