ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

After looking at the websites of a few different forwarding companies in the uk, I ended up choosing this one, as it seemed the most transparent with pricing and also seemed to have fairer prices than some of the other companies. I’m glad I went with this company, everything worked perfectly. I ordered some trainers, the shipping cost was as expected. I was a bit nervous about choosing the cheapest option without tracking, but the trainers arrived quickly and very well packaged! 100% recommended.
Prompt service. Fast reply from customer service.
Got my package delivered to Canada. Piece o'cake. Highly recommend.
Fast and reliable service
Used it several times and the service is amazing. Thank you!
Absolutely love this service! I shop in the UK a lot, usually second hand items, and this service makes it so easy! They have fantastic customer service as well!
Great, got my package sealed well. Maybe a mass-drop service for a lower shipping price would be amazing as a service, but still thanks for this!
Very easy and fast ! It the second time I am using something like that, since it was much far than the US I was scared that I was messing things up but the website is very easy to use and very user friendly ! Thank you so much.
This company has strict conditions and cannot charge and deliver bank cards..
Thanks for taking time to leave us feedback. We offer our address for accepting parcels from stores and shipping to international destinations. It is not allowed to use our address for the application of any financial services. This is as stated on our website, FAQ, and terms and conditions.
I was worried because it was the first time I had bought something from abroad. However, I was reassured by the clear information they gave me about bulk shipping requests and prices.I received my package safely. Thank you!
I'm in Canada. I recently bought a part from a guy in England who didn't want to ship internationally but would post it in the UK. The part arrived at Forward Via; I did my online shipping information dn it arrived PDQ with no taxes owing.
Fast shipping, carefully protected items. I would extend the free storage period, a lot more. Anyway I am satisfied with your services.
Easy to use the website. Reasonable prices, quick shipping.
Absolutely phenomenal service with end to end notifications and transparency.
shi
Thank you for taking the time to review us however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. We are unable to tell from your order the reason you left this review. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issues using our service.
Service safe, trustable and reasonable prices.
Used forward via to send Uk retail purchases to the US. Always a pleasure to deal with and packages always arrived when expected.
Wish I had known about them years ago! Service was fantastic...and honestly not much (if any) more expensive than international shipping I've paid stores directly. WILL 100% use again.
I have been working with you for a few years (from the old place too) and you guys are the best! Kar is always so nice if i have a question and need to call. i wish the free storage was a bit longer but besides that im truly very happy with everything. website services its all top notch. hugs :-)
Easy to use, reliable and fast shipping. This is my second time using the service, would definitely recommend!
ForwardVia is rated 4.7 based on 503 reviews