ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Very effective but need to get used to how it operates.
More expensive than I I expected
Many thanks for taking time to leave us feedback. We are sorry to hear that you find the shipping rates are higher than expected. ForwardVia are a shipping service provider. The price paid to ForwardVia includes the use of the UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and preparation of your goods for international transit including any export paperwork required. We also offer full customer support for all tracked shipments until delivery. There is no charge to sign up and no membership fee. I hope this information helps explain how shipping fees are charge. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The activity I found the hardest was at the end when I had to decide how to manage my parcels for delivery. It would better if you gave options with estimated costs as I had no idea and was just making decisions based on my very limited experience. I deal with another company in America and they work out the cheapest option for you.
Many thanks for taking time to leave us feedback. To see shipping rates for individual package, you can get it in your Package Inbox and continue with shipping options. This way you can check the shipping rates for individual package. We can see that you usually have multiple packages to ship. The lowest/cheapest option for shipping multiple packages is always consolidating/combining it into one box. Once you see all your packages have arrived, you could select all your packages for consolidation via your account dashboard. Our warehouse staff will then combine it into one for you. Unfortunately, there is no way to know the shipping cost until after the packages are combined. This is because shipping cost depends on the consolidation box weight and dimension. Estimation can be provided, but it is not accurate and can be misleading. We hope that the above clarifies your query, please let us know if you have any further questions by contacting our customer support.
Hello It's good. Few Suggestions: 1. Postal charges are quite high. 2. Please increase the storage days from 30 to 60. I am using other services as well & they also provide 60 days. 30 Days is quite less. Regards
Overall good experience, except that I was unable to repact two packages into one and had to pay the shipping costs twice
Hi, many thanks for leaving us your feedback, it is much appreciated. We can see that you've ordered to consolidate the 2 packages as receive from store. However, each package size is 59 x 59 x 51 cm would make it not possible to combine into one box. Even if it is doable, it is not recommended as, it would make it difficult for the courier to handle causing it prone to damages during international shipping. Perhaps for future orders, you can request for us to have a look to see if it can be consolidated/combined by unpacking and repacking. Our warehouse team will then assess it for you. If possible, we will provide you a quote for you to decide to proceed or ship individually. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.
Forwardvia shipping cost has become very expensive
Hi, many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price. We regualary review our rates to remain competitive. Due to the current situation, and with limited flights availability, many Carriers increased their shipping rates. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to pass it on to our customer. It is worth noting that the price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery. I hope this information helps going forward. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.
I have not yet even received my parcel. It's not late, you just asked me for this review very, very early. Which is a bit silly, I feel. I am unable to complete the rest of this review because, as I said, the transaction isn't even complete yet, and it's very hard to review an interaction mid-interaction. If my surgeon started asking me how I thought he was doing mid surgery, I'd panic, and I like to think you probably would as well. I hereby rate you *shrug*/5. My delivery exists in the flow of time-space. Where? Only god knows. My delivery was made by persons unknown. Maybe some sort of magical delivery bear? My item is Schrödinger's Parcel, both damaged and undamaged at once, until it arrives. My delivery has taken a quantity of time that is roughly equal to the time it will have taken to arrive, no more and no less. Unless it is more or less, in which case the delivery time has taken too much or too little time, which suggests the parcel has stolen time from elsewhere or had time stolen from it. If this is the case, the amount of time the parcel has taken to arrive is roughly a quantifiable amount of time, precisely.
The system was easy to use and delivery was fast. However the tax and duties were not included unlike one I use in the US, so I got a surprise bill that made the whole purchase not worth the money.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you weren't expecting the local tax and duty. All the shipment do not include local tax and duty. This is as stated on our website: on FAQ, Shipping page, Shipping Rates and various other main pages on our our website. The information is made as clear as possible to avoid any surprises. The import charges can vary from country to country, and depending on the item type. We therefore unable to offer shipping with import tax included. We can only apologise if weren't expecting it. Let us know if you require any further assistance from us or if you have any further questions.
Your web page is not easy to navigate and you also bought the more expensive listing on Amazon UK. If you had followed my instructions in a more timely manner you could have saved me close to £10. Time is of the essence with some of these purchases and it took you close to six hours to buy the requested item. Otherwise a useful service.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We can see that your assisted purchase order was placed on 12th Feb, Friday at 18:31 (GMT/UK Time) in the evening. At that time of you placing the order our office is closed. Our staff have left the office when you placed the order. Well being of our staff is very important, we always encourage them to leave on time at 17:30 to spend time with their family. Our office opening time is as listed on our website. A member of our staff then processed your order the next morning on 13th Feb as soon as our office open at 9:16 am. This was under an hour of you placing an order during our office opening time. We aim to process assisted purchase order within 6 hours, subject to our opening time, as described on our website. With regard to the price of the item, unfortunately, we have no control of the pricing of the goods. It is disappointing for the store/seller to increase the price in short period of time, without a valid reason. Again, even though it is disappointing we play no part in the pricing, and we ordered it as soon as we possibly can during our opening time within the target time promise. We hope the above clarifies the matter. Feel free to contact us should you need further clarifications.
Good not hear if got goods only payed money
Hi Gregory, We can see the order details are in your Assisted Purchase Dashboard. Click on the Assisted Purchase order, and you will see that the status: 'Purchased' currently 'Awaiting Delivery. It was purchased on 23 Dec the day we received the payment from you. Due to UK public holiday and peak sale season, the delivery from the store to us can take time. Many stores in the UK closed during this period from 25 Dec - 3 Jan. It is unfortunately outside our control, as we rely on the store to send it to us. If you need more ​information about the order, simply email us at help@forwardvia.com, and a member of support team will be more than happy to assist you. Kind regards Emma
I used to love this but now there pricing is getting out of control. I may use another provider
The whole process was super smooth and easy. However, shipping costs to Australia were eye wateringly expensive.
ForwardVia is rated 4.74 based on 456 reviews