ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Very very good. Fast. Impeccable.
I am very happy with Forwardvia The minor problems I had were immediately addressed and resolved. Everything has arrived undamaged and ain a timely fashion. Thank you
Excellent and reliable service, hope to do business with them again.
Amazing, but services pricey
Fast, affordable and straightforward. Checks all the boxes for me!
Great! The good arrived super fast and very reliable! Thank you!!!
Easy to use and good service. I took parcel forward with tracking, my goods were electronics.
Would definitely recommend Forwardvia for their excellence in service and also for the simplicity in their platform/dashboard for managing the packages. Special thanks to Kar and Emma for always being very helpful.
I love using ForwardVia!!! Living in the US but being a lover of all things British, this service makes it easy for me to shop internationally. The fact that they consolidate orders before shipping them makes it extremely cost effective as well!
My first assisted purchase and happy to say the experience was super straightforward and my purchase was delivered on time, and as expected. Happy to recommend this great service.
Very professional and trustworthy service! The shipping was really fast too! The prices are the only thing that is not so good, although it’s still lower than the other forward companies.
Prompt delivery UK - LUXEMBOURG. I recommend this service.
Excellent service.
I was leery of the process. Especially being in the USA but they are the best.
Great service. I found an item that wouldn't ship, so found Forwardvia and they did the deal for me. Bought the item and shipped it overseas to me.
I am satisfied with the quality of services that this group did with my good shipment. Very fast
I previously used Parcl to order Beanies flavored coffee from UK and have it delivered to me in Canada. I enjoyed that process but I found it a little hectic having to put my offer out on the site and have someone accept it and then sort of haggle with that person about what they would charge me for shipping the item. In the end, I still got my coffee fairly quickly and without issue and it was an overall positive experience. When Parcl shut down, I looked around for an alternative and found ForwardVia. I have to say that ForwardVia improves significantly on the whole process by having a set UK address, and leaving out the part where you have to find a willing participant to ship your item for you. The price was right, the service was quick and seamless, and I certainly intend to use this site again for any international deliveries!
Always a pleasure to work with ForwardVia. Keep up the good work.
Item carefully packed and description is done properly making it going through customs and tax smoothly.will definitely be using the service again.
ForwardVia 5 star review on 18th April 2022
Great service, but would like cheaper courier options
ForwardVia is rated 4.74 based on 458 reviews