ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

My package took almost three weeks to arrive even though I paid nearly 40 pounds for courier services.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, however, I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the delivery time. Your package was packed securely by our team and handed over to your chosen courier for international delivery. Delivery can sometimes take longer, depending on the processing speed of the Carrier and Customs (if applicable). Once the consignment leaves our warehouse, we have no control of it when in transit, as we are relying on the carrier to carry out their duty in handling and delivering your package. Due to the current COVID situation and festive season disruption, please allow ample time for delivery. The information about this is available on our website and shown when a shipping order is placed. This has become quite common with many countries putting restrictions. We have a high number of packages that have taken a lot longer than usual for delivery into your country and to other countries too. The courier informed us that the delay is common due to lack of staff processing it, local government prioritising movement of essential goods and difficulty in getting carriers to transport it. Most Couriers are facing similar challenges. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issues using our service.
I have to say, the service is very poor. Firstly, FedEx charged a high service fee for the customs declaration which had not been notified in advance. Secondly, two of the four bottles have damaged during the delivery, in other words, I bought the whole parcel for 290 USD, and only received a parcel worth 145 USD, which sounds terrible.
Hi there, We are sorry to hear that you received your goods in a condition not as you expected. We do understand it must have been very upsetting to receive your goods damaged. Although we do our very best to ensure we take great care of your package whilst in our hands and that they leave us so they are safe and secure for international shipping incidents can happen during delivery to our address or when it is in transit to your address. When we received the package we record details available on the outside of the box and general content details for you to identify it. We can see your items are marked restricted due to the nature of the goods containing liquid. It is also confirmed you ordered to apply fragile tape, but not repackaging. The package was therefore shipped as received from the store. We would normally apply additional parcel tape prior to shipping to ensure it is secured for shipping, as a courtesy. The delivery of the shipment is handled by the chosen courier we offered. We can only apologise on behalf of the courier. Kindly get in touch with us to see if a damage claim can be raised against the courier. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issues using our service.
The service works fine when there are no issues, but when there are then the customer service team is more interested with demonstrating the accuracy of their procedures rather than fixing the issue. In this case, the international delivery details included an address and a phone number but the phone number was not used by Royal Mail so the package was unrecoverable. Your customer service team thought that was not their problem.
Thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are dissapointed with our service and the shipping option you've chosen. We can see our support team are in contact and assisting you. The package was despatched on 18 Oct, you contacted us on 6 Nov, the shipping option states delivery can take 8 weeks. We are unable to see anywhere that says or suggest the package is not recoverable. Kindly allow time for delivery. We can confirm the phone number and email address were submitted electronically when the shipping order is placed. This will not appear on the shipping label, as explained in our email. It is compulsory to include phone number and email for international shipping, else we will not be able to ship it. These contact details are made available by Royal Mail, should destination local post request it. However, even if contact details are available, local post have no obligation to contact receiver depending on individual local postal policy. A number of shipping options from budget without tracking to fully tracked, express delivery were available to choose. The shipping option you've chosen is without tracking, hence no further information is provided by the carrier once it is despatched. Unfortunately, there is no way to know the status of the delivery, not even from the carrier. I hope this information helps going forward. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.
Until this moment I'd not received my order and when I track it .. it shows that it's still in the UK from 12 Aug till now
Hi, many thanks for taking time to leave us feedback. We can see that you've chosen to ship using Royal Mail partially tracked service. We can confirm your package has been collected by Royal Mail for onward shipping. Please note once it leaves our premise, we do not handle the delivery when in transit. Delivery can take 15-20 business days (excluding weekends and public holiday), as quoted. It can sometime takes longer depending on the processing speed of the postal system and local custom. After 30 business days, we recommend for you to try to contact your local post to see if they have the package. You can use the local tracking ending with GB for enquiry. Let us know as well, we will check it with the Carrier. We can only apologise for the delay you've encountered with Royal Mail. Let us know if we can be of further assistance to you by contacting us.
I was just disappointed that 2 packs of socks cost 17 pounds to ship and I didn't actually receive them for 3 weeks. I'm afraid I won't be using this company again.
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price paid. We can see you've selected lowest cost option, Royal Mail without tracking (untracked), which is a service can take up to 8 weeks for delivery. This was specified at the time of order and it is also listed on our website https://support.forwardvia.com/article/57-how-long-package-to-reach-me The price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery. ForwardVia are a service provider and are unable to compete with some retailers who cover their actual costs on the sale of the product. The shipping cost as shown depends purely on both the weight, dimension and shipping destination regardless of the item value, which is an industry standard. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again.
qceqcqwqqwq
We can see you attempted to use our service using fraudalent credit cards. Our security team review payment and orders on daily basis to stop people like you from using our service to defraud us and other British businesses. We have zero tolerance on fraud, and we take fraud seriously. We will take action against fraudster, and will report to relevant local authorities, if necessary.
It takes long time. I still havnt got my package.
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your package. We can see you've chosen to ship using economy service via Landmark. The estimated shipping time for this service is 25 business days. This is as stated on our websote and shown when you order the service. You ordered to ship it on 14th May and as of today, 17 business days have past. Upon checking the tracking available in your account, we can see delivery was attempted. The latest tracking show 'Addressee not at address indicated - Addressee's office closed'. You should contact your local post urgently to arrange redelivery. Failing that the package will be returned to sender. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service or email help@forwardvia.com if you need assistance with the shipment.
Il servizi è da 5 stelle ma se ne approfittano alla grande.
Hi, We are sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with out service. We can see from your review translated to 'the service is 5 star but they take advantage of it'. We are not entirely sure the reason behind the feedback left. Kindly contact our customer service team. We are more than happy to clarify any misunderstanding you have and assist you if you encountered any issues. Look forward to hearing from you.
I shipped perfumes to them and still dont know where the item is!! Amazon says we didnt have the return yet.. and ForwardVia not responding the email!
We are sorry to hear that you were dissapointed with our service. We believe you may have misunderstood the service you ordered. You did not order return and you did not provide any return instructions. If you want it returned, then you need select 'return' service in your Dashboard. Looking at your order history, you actually ordered to dispose the package on 16th Sep. We do not dispose any packages, unless our customer order to dispose it or after storing over 100 days. For clarity, dispose means تجاهل. (translated using Google). It is stated on our website that perfume is prohibited due to the flammable nature of the item. You were therefore given option to dispose or return to sender. We can see that we have been replying to all your email. The last email was sent on 17th Sep, and our reply to you was on the same day. My colleague has been in touch with you recently in the last few days to assist you.
High price and also no tracking number
Many thanks for taking the time to review our services. We can see you've selected the lowest cost option Royal Mail Budget Untracked service. When you order shipping, multiple shipping options including those with tracking were presented for you to choose. The service you selected doesn't come with tracking. The price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support. I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you have any further questions. Best wishes, Forwardvia team
ForwardVia is rated 4.74 based on 458 reviews