ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Il servizi è da 5 stelle ma se ne approfittano alla grande.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with out service.

We can see from your review translated to 'the service is 5 star but they take advantage of it'. We are not entirely sure the reason behind the feedback left. Kindly contact our customer service team. We are more than happy to clarify any misunderstanding you have and assist you if you encountered any issues.

Look forward to hearing from you.
I have a special request to attach product invoice and shipping invoice, the service very good and fast. They attach the document both inside and outside the box, so the our local custom can see the document clearly. Email correspondence is very responsive. I pay the shipping cost and in same day I also get the shipping tracking number. It is very recommended for service from U.K. I hope shipping method choice from BPost will be available again soon.
Great shipping prices, very fast handling and shipping! Will become a return customer.
What can I say about these guys? Well, in a word, FANTASTIC! Forwardvia is indeed my lifesaver. I desperately needed two ethernet-based power adapters from a particular UK online store that proved futile to purchase from Singapore, using a Singapore issued credit card. I signed up for a Forwardvia account and made use of their assisted purchase. This was on 31st December 2020. Guess what? Despite prolonged lockdowns in the UK due to Covid-19, these wonderful guys could make the purchase and judiciously arrange logistics. I received my package in Singapore within nine calendar days from purchase. All these mentioned were in contrast to the abysmal service and conniving tactics employed by Tiptrans.com whom I utilised to make the same purchase. Tiptrans required me to make an upfront payment. Forwardvia only required me to make payment (a small upfront fee for assisted purchase) upon making purchase. The remaining payment to be made once they receive your product from the retailer. For information, Tiptrans has a non-responsive customer service team, your customer support open ticket gets routed to different teams all over the world, they are unresponsive on your personal dashboard, they claim they will receive your goods in a month as per delivery records, but once that month ends, they will claim that the retailer cancelled the order. The prior mentioned was what happened to me personally. Tiptrans sucks. Forwardvia is the way to go! Praise God!
Best courier I’ve ever used. Super fast delivery, easy service and quick response at the customer service.
Fantastic professional service. It was my first time experience using a service of such kind and it surpassed my expectations. The company follows a very strict protocol for the safety and monitoring of the goods. No hidden or unexpected costs. Super guys! I am looking forward to using again your service! The only thing left to trouble me is Brexit
Excellent and fast service!
Very efficient, very polite and extremely fast !
I would definitely order again !
This has worked perfectly, every time. Within same day I get message from them when package is received by Forwardvia. Their charges are reasonable. Highly recommended.
The shoes I received were very well packaged and came in pristine condition. Service was also very quick. Loved it !!!
The parcel arrived in time, and was properly packaged.
Amazing fast service, reasonable prices, I will be a loyal customer and fully support you guys. You are the best, looking forward to expanding to more countries.
Very professional, reliable. Very easy to use website. Thanks guys.

Mike
very fast, items came in good condition
Fantastic service, staff are very helpful.
Always prompt reply . Will definitely use them again . Highly recommend.
promptly action and willing to help .very good
Good not hear if got goods only payed money
Hi Gregory,

We can see the order details are in your Assisted Purchase Dashboard. Click on the Assisted Purchase order, and you will see that the status: 'Purchased' currently 'Awaiting Delivery.

It was purchased on 23 Dec the day we received the payment from you. Due to UK public holiday and peak sale season, the delivery from the store to us can take time. Many stores in the UK closed during this period from 25 Dec - 3 Jan. It is unfortunately outside our control, as we rely on the store to send it to us.

If you need more ​information about the order, simply email us at help@forwardvia.com, and a member of support team will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards
Emma
Best service, fast, safe and professional. Thanks from Italy 🇮🇹
Fantastic service highly recommend.
Very eat too use. Friendly. Will recommend to many friend