ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Thank you for providing simple return service for my ecommerce store. So easy to use and clear. I can have the returns sent back to me or dispose, entirely my choice. Thanks again
Top Service
Hassle-free transaction and easy to use. No membership fees just a quick sign up to get your UK address and your ready to shop!
I have been using Forward Via for a while now and find the service excellent for delivery to Ireland from UK websites that no longer ship due to Brexxit and delivery is very fast
Great services with super fast shipment.
qceqcqwqqwq
We can see you attempted to use our service using fraudalent credit cards. Our security team review payment and orders on daily basis to stop people like you from using our service to defraud us and other British businesses. We have zero tolerance on fraud, and we take fraud seriously. We will take action against fraudster, and will report to relevant local authorities, if necessary.
Super Efficient! There is no need to go anywhere else for forwarding services. Thank you!
Everything was beyond my expectations.
Many thanks for your feedback , we really appreciate your comments. We look forward to offering you our shipping services again very soon.
The item took 2 days to arrive from UK to Malaysia without any troubles, prices are responsible, customer service are responsive, totally satisfied.
Many thanks for updating your review, we really appreciate this and I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and look forward to working with you again soon.
The customer interface was excellent. Turnaround time was extremely quick and within a day. Freight options were good.
Forwardvia shipping cost has become very expensive
Hi, many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price. We regualary review our rates to remain competitive. Due to the current situation, and with limited flights availability, many Carriers increased their shipping rates. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to pass it on to our customer. It is worth noting that the price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery. I hope this information helps going forward. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.
Very easy service to use. My parcel arrived quickly. The only issue I had was that my package had multiple items in it that ranged in prices so I had to average it out to make up the total cost of the package.? Need an option for this.
Hi, Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate your comments. We will certainly consider your suggestion for future updates. When packages are logged, we include general description of the item. There may be one line item showing when you see it in your package inbox. You can add more line item and enter item details and its price in the next line if it helps. Let us know if you need help, our customer service is ready to assist you. We look forward to offering you our shipping services again soon.
It's very well.
Many thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Forwardvia
I always choose to use ForwardVia to have goods sent overseas. The service is very efficient. Once the parcels have arrived at their offices they are dealt with very quickly and packaged well for sending overseas. I have no complaints about the service. The cost may seem a lot but it is expensive to send goods overseas.
Thank you for your great feedback and lovely comments. We are very pleased that you have been satisfied with the service you have received from our team at ForwardVia. We regularly review our rates to remain competitive. Due to the current situation, and with limited flights availability, many Carriers increased their shipping rates. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to pass it on to our customer. It is worth noting that the price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery. We look forward to offering you our shipping services again very soon.
Great I like it. I received my items fine. I will use them again the future.
Speedy delivery and good communication
Excellent service level. Great packing, intuitive user interface, near-instant processing, and quick delivery. Can't imagine a better forwarding service; top notch on all relevant criteria.
ForwardVia is a great way to buy not only in UK, but in entire Europe.
Quick and easy to use. Package arrived in Canada in record time even with economy shipping.
Helpful,professional handling of items,good rates of courier offers
ForwardVia 5 star review on 22nd June 2021 ForwardVia 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
ForwardVia is rated 4.71 based on 281 reviews