ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Excellent service. Got my ebay purchase re-shipped to me easily with courier when original seller wasn't willing to ship internationally (which is fine, I understand that not everyone is willing to deal with filling customs declaration forms while shipping something they want to get rid of easily)
Used forwardVia for the first time and everything was spot on! From U.K to RSA in just 3 days . AMAZING!!
Incredible professionalism. So much better than SkyPax. Not enough stars in the rating option.
service is excellent...this not scam, i use forwardvia from order in email and now use browser for any service...
These people are "the real deal" there are other companies out, that will NOT get it done. Go with Forwardvia you will NOT be disappointed. I have used them once, and they delivered as promised and ON TIME. Thanks..
I'm using ForwardVia service for a few years now. I was never disappointed . fast handling, easy transaction and very professional and helpful staff.
The service I received by the Gent who took my order and the speed that it was sent to me was outstanding.. what a great team effort. Thank You. Aero Antiques.
I was worried a bit because I never used any of the UK mail forwarders before but my first order went pretty smooth. They work fast, website interface is clear and handy. Would definitely use their services again soon.
I used ForwardVia for the first time recently excellent service my package arrived in Ireland very quickly
I have not yet even received my parcel. It's not late, you just asked me for this review very, very early. Which is a bit silly, I feel. I am unable to complete the rest of this review because, as I said, the transaction isn't even complete yet, and it's very hard to review an interaction mid-interaction. If my surgeon started asking me how I thought he was doing mid surgery, I'd panic, and I like to think you probably would as well.

I hereby rate you *shrug*/5.

My delivery exists in the flow of time-space. Where? Only god knows.

My delivery was made by persons unknown. Maybe some sort of magical delivery bear?

My item is Schrödinger's Parcel, both damaged and undamaged at once, until it arrives.

My delivery has taken a quantity of time that is roughly equal to the time it will have taken to arrive, no more and no less. Unless it is more or less, in which case the delivery time has taken too much or too little time, which suggests the parcel has stolen time from elsewhere or had time stolen from it. If this is the case, the amount of time the parcel has taken to arrive is roughly a quantifiable amount of time, precisely.
Only used once so far. Easy service to use. No problems.
I HAVE FULL TRUST IN FORWARD VIA.COM, WHICH-I AM TOLD- IS A FAMILY BUSINESS. A MONTH AGO, BEFORE THE U.K. PRIME MINISTER ANNOUNCED TO SLOWLY START TO OPEN UP ON FEBRUARY 22ND, I ORDERED A FEW ITEMS SO AS TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO SHIP TO MALAYSIA.

THEN, ON THE MARCH 11TH, THE FORWARD VIA. COM SENT OUT THE PARCEL, VIA TRACKED ROYAL MAIL, AS INSTRUCTED BY ME, AND THE PARCEL ARRIVED AT KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ON MARCH 17TH, MAYBE IT BEING SHEER LUCK DESPITE THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC, I AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED, - BEFORE REACHING ME TWO DAYS LATER ON MARCH 19TH IN PERFECT CONDITION 👍.

I HAVE USED FORWARD VIA.COM FOR THE TENTH TIME, AND HAVE FOUND NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER AS REGARDS ITS IMPECCABLE SERVICES.

ALL THE CUSTOMER HAS TO DO IS TO PLACE THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY BEFORE PUTTING FORWARD TO FORWARD VIA.COM SO AS TO MAKE THEIR JOB EASIER. WELL, THE REST IS JUST WAITING FOR THE PARCEL TO ARRIVE.

LAWRENCE PHAN
(SUITE NUMBER 139876)
ROYAL MAIL TRACKING NUMBER
LP320749017GB
Many thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback and for the lovely comments. We are excited to hear that you have felt very satisfied with the service ForwardVia offered to you. We hope to serve you again soon.
The service offered is excellent. The goods are processed quickly and packaged very well. I have had no problems with anything. My only slight negative feeling is that it seems a bit expensive. I am sure that with the volume of goods they ship they could get better deals with some of the courier companies. I get goods shipped directly from retailers and they do not charge nearly as much.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking time to leave us feedback.

We are glad to hear that the service we provide you is excellent. We are sorry to hear that you find the shipping rates are higher than expected.

ForwardVia are a service provider and are unable to compete with some retailers who cover their actual costs on the sale of the product. If you have previously shipped directly with a retailer shipping is often provided at cost or sometimes at a loss to entice you to purchase goods from them. ForwardVia only offer shipping service, not sale of product.

The price paid to ForwardVia includes the use of the address, the acceptance, processing, storing and preparation of your goods for international transit including any export paperwork required. We also offer full customer support for all tracked shipments until delivery.

I hope this information helps explain how shipping fees are charge. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you! Great, smooth service as Dolphin Fitness does not ship internationally. My shipping cost to Canada was £29 for the £99 Equazen Family size deal.
Many thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback and for the lovely comments. We are thrilled to hear that you have felt very satisfied with the service offered to you.
best service and so professional I recommend
Many thanks for submitting this review and for your lovely comments. We appreciate all customer feedback to ensure we can continue to offer our customers the most professional and efficient forwarding service . Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you should require any further assistance with anything else :)
Great work !!
Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback and for the lovely comments. We are thrilled to hear that you have felt very satisfied with the service offered to you :)
I really like your service. thank you for such a wonderful service to us.
The system was easy to use and delivery was fast. However the tax and duties were not included unlike one I use in the US, so I got a surprise bill that made the whole purchase not worth the money.
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't expecting the local tax and duty.

All the shipment do not include local tax and duty. This is as stated on our website: on FAQ, Shipping page, Shipping Rates and various other main pages on our our website. The information is made as clear as possible to avoid any surprises.

The import charges can vary from country to country, and depending on the item type. We therefore unable to offer shipping with import tax included. We can only apologise if weren't expecting it.

Let us know if you require any further assistance from us or if you have any further questions.
Best service ever ! Very fast and professional.
Many thanks for submitting this review and for your lovely comments. We appreciate all customer feedback to ensure we can continue to offer our customers the most professional and efficient forwarding service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you should require any further assistance with anything else and I will be more than happy to help you.
I love this forwarding service! It's easy to use, reasonably priced and the customer service is excellent. I love having access to shops in the UK and Europe along with efficient methods for receiving my items in the USA. I would highly recommend their services!
Many thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback and for the lovely comments. We are thrilled to hear that you have felt the service offered to you is excellent. Your recommendation is much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you should require any further assistance with anything else and we will be more than happy to help you :)
ForwardVia is rated 4.75 based on 225 reviews