ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Great experience
ForwardVia provided several options for shipping from UK to Singapore. It’s not the first time I have used ForwardVia and I can say that I am really pleased with the services it provides. I expected further delays during this COvid-19 period but everything was delivered on time. The entire process is also simple and fuss-free.
Very helpful staff. Extremely satisfied with the services. Will continue to engage them , in case I need to buy something from UK.
.Thank you!
Very easy process, great communication and really good pricing. Seamless transaction. I highly recommend for shipping to the US
I got my item very fast & the procedure is simple.
First time using this service, i can say if is not during covid-19 would be even more effective!
High prices! , need to be more easy with your services and and need app not just a website!
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price paid was higher than expected.

I see that DHL was the cheapest option for shipping this item to your country and feel that we do offer value for money for the service we offer.

The price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery.

Shipping fees are calculated on the amount of space that your shipment occupies in transit rather than the actual weight, this is called the volumetric weight. The actual weight would only be charged when this was higher than the volumetric weight. I see that for your shipment although weighs 12.6 kg, it volumed out to be 29.8 kg therefore the shipping fees were calculated on the higher volumetric weight.

We also offer lower value Landmark, unfortunately they have temporary suspended shipment to your country due to Covid-19. Perhaps you may want to consider this for future shipment when the service resume.

Thank you for your feedback on our services and website as well. You can use our service and manage packages using your mobile/tablet. Even though mobile app is not available, our system was created with Mobile user in mind, hence it is mobile/tablet compatible.

I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.

Best wishes,
Forwardvia team
good service, iam use this service from manual email request and then use web app to use the service...customer service give good response, thanks.
Good packaging, a super solution for buying in UK without problem.
Thanks a lot!
Got my item, great condition. Packing us very good it came undamaged. I'm very happy with the service. I will do it again.
These guys were awesome in helping a new (and clueless) customer figure everything out-- super responsive and clear! Very much appreciated! I didn't even know this kind of service existed before, but will now recommend to others!
Perfect. So easy to use and no hidden fees. I got immediately notice when they received the package and I just had to choose service provider for freight forwarding then pay.
great service
Quick, easy and most trustable. A delight to work with.
The whole process was super smooth and easy. However, shipping costs to Australia were eye wateringly expensive.
Very fast and Excellent services , definitely will use again.
Excellent service, i've been using forwardvia since 2018
Forwardvia always help me with my packages.
Everything was OK, very prompt and easy. They answered all my questions and querries fast. Many thanks!
So far so good. Been with them for 1 year. No lost packages. Timely deliveries.
Very good rates.