ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

I used Forwardvia 3 times last year and I like to option using Royal mail and local post services but I think that there is a limitation of other providers with a fast delivery! The options available as DHL has a very high cost! I think the platform needs to be improved with more features as visualization of packages, photos, ship calculator, regular alerts when package is becoming overdue , etc
Many thanks for taking the time to review our services. We are sorry to hear that the experience didn't meet your expectation. There may be some misunderstanding there reading through your feeback. We do offer to ship using budget service like Royal Mail and Landmark Global. Naturally these lower cost options are slower service, which is reflected in the price. Royal Mail is for up to 2 kg and Landmark is up to 30 kg. Any parcel size limits are imposed by the Carriers, which unfortunately outside our control. Each Carrier has a size limit as to what they can accept, we unable to change that. You mentioned few other services, photos, shipping calculator, alert are all available. Perhaps email us at help@forwardvia.com if you need help, our customer service team are more than happy to show it to you.

I hope my explanations clarifies the issues you have experienced. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service team and they will be very happy to assist you.
I ordered Nespresso machine with coffee sleeves. However, I found one sleeve has been opened with one missing pod!!
We are sorry to hear the issue you've encountered.

Our service is based on trust and we uphold this strictly. We take pride in what we do and have gained many repeat customers, over 60% who trust our service and regularly uses us to forward goods. It doesn't make sense at all for us to jeorpadise our reputation for one coffee pod?

We can see that the package was received with the polybag torn. We uploaded the photos for you to review and recommended repackaging service. Photos are still available in your Dashboard.

You did not opt for repackaging, however as a gesture of goodwill we packed your items into a box. We knew very well it would not have survived the journey in the condition that was sent to us. See below for the photos of the box after repackaging, which is a snapshot taken from our CCTV.

There is cost of packing which is the cardboard box, packing materials and labour cost, which was provided at no extra charge. These by itself would have cost more than the coffee pod, again it doesn't make sense to open the sleeve and remove a pod.

We hope the above clarify the matters. Our customer service team have contacted you and provided all the information you needed. We are here to help, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further information from us.
High prices! , need to be more easy with your services and and need app not just a website!
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price paid was higher than expected.

I see that DHL was the cheapest option for shipping this item to your country and feel that we do offer value for money for the service we offer.

The price paid for shipping not only includes the transit fees, it includes the use of a UK address, the acceptance, processing, storing and dispatch of your goods including any export documentation required and full customer support for tracked services until delivery.

Shipping fees are calculated on the amount of space that your shipment occupies in transit rather than the actual weight, this is called the volumetric weight. The actual weight would only be charged when this was higher than the volumetric weight. I see that for your shipment although weighs 12.6 kg, it volumed out to be 29.8 kg therefore the shipping fees were calculated on the higher volumetric weight.

We also offer lower value Landmark, unfortunately they have temporary suspended shipment to your country due to Covid-19. Perhaps you may want to consider this for future shipment when the service resume.

Thank you for your feedback on our services and website as well. You can use our service and manage packages using your mobile/tablet. Even though mobile app is not available, our system was created with Mobile user in mind, hence it is mobile/tablet compatible.

I hope this information helps going forward and that you will consider using our services again. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service if you encounter any issue using our service.

Best wishes,