ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Parcel dispatched quickly and efficiently at reasonable cost. Very happy with the service
Great shipping prices, very fast handling and shipping! Will become a return customer.
very fast, items came in good condition
promptly action and willing to help .very good
A great way to obtain UK supermarket non-perishables, especially as we were unable to visit the UK before Christmas due to the COVID restrictions in place.

Support was very fast with answering our many questions (it was our first order) and the packers added extra dividers inside the boxes without having to pay extra for that. The shipments (two large boxes) arrived here in the Netherlands within a few days.

My only negative about Forward Via's service is the quality of the boxes they used for the shipment. The shipping cartons were much too flimsy and offered little protection for the contents inside. Several items (including Christmas chocolate selection packs and packs of cakes) were very badly damaged with their food products smashed inside. I would have been willing to pay more for a sturdier shipping carton (if it had been offered), but was unaware of the quality of this standard packing material before shipping. This was definitely down to the quality of the cartons used and not with the courier (DPD). So, hopefully a better quality shipping carton could be introduced in future. Otherwise, a very good, fast and personal service from Forward Via.
Simple to use and a really efficient service. Attentive to any anomaly and ready to help put right!
Well is a little bit expensive but god service
The packages (I had 3) arrived in Italy from UK in very good conditions, nothing inside was broken or missed (I use the consolidation service in which they made 1 package from 2).
Customer service was really nice with me when I call with my poor English and when I wrote emails for informations about prohibited item (nails polish in beauty advent calendar) and they solve the issue.
Can't say it's a cheap service but I made some comparisons before choosing them and it seemed average cost and they had good reviews.
If I will need another deliver in Italy from UK I think I will use their services again.
Parcel not yet received but handled and dispatched efficiently
Inbound and outbound goods movement has become more streamlined post the new website operating.
Two weak points are:
Lack of accuracy and description with inbound items description.
The cost for return of goods is set too high.
Packages reciept to Vietnam some cartons require a more robust construction. (heavier ply)
I would rather see a regular update for changes to destination country regarding restrictions imposed rather than expect an update from carriers who are unreliable.
Some forwarding agencies are current on a country by country day to day basis
Shopping promotions newsletters have less significance than the above import update changes are essential.
Good service
I have been using Forward via for more than a year now and overall i am very happy with their services. Communication is fast and so is execution of consolidation and expediting of shipment. What I do really appreciate is that they give you various options for shipping methods to suit all pockets. I am also really happy with their service during COVID, apart from shipping options being limited everything else has been running smoothly with my orders as it always has and I am sure shipping options will be back to normal as time goes on.
Fast and easy to use. Just very expensive. But I guess that’s the price to pay if you want to shop from the UK.
Great service although quite expensive shipping rates!
Delivery was fast and fuss-free but it’s rather expensive.
I got my item very fast & the procedure is simple.
The first time I have used this service. I had a few difficulties negotiating the site to start with (I was using Internet Explorer) but a very efficient help service put me right. Fast and efficient. Well pleased.
I have been using FV fore many years years no and was always was.
but with this new system i cannot ask to remove invoices if i want to send a gift or something. you used to always do this if i asked. now not anymore.
ForwardVia is rated 4.76 based on 195 reviews