ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Perfekt og spiller 110%
Outstanding customer service. fast and accurate in handling and shipping. always kind, attentive and trustable.
Great as usual :)
Got my package within 10 days from the UK to Malaysia however it's kinda pricey
ForwardVia 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Hey guys, I've only used you a handful of times, but your communication has always been very clear and the service has been wicked quick. I love you and plan to use you for many years to come.

Below there's question that asks how quick your responses have been. I honestly don't know the answer because it's always been comfortably in the "reasonable" timeframe, you know? I just check my email the next time around and you'll have sorted my issue or gotten my order going.
I'm impressed. Friendly and intuitive interface, no extra steps. As easy as 1-2-3. I received my package overseas in less than a week. And they accept payments in Paypal, that's nice.
best forwarding service
What a wonderful easy process! Have purchased a few things from my favourite UK shops, had them delivered to ForwardVia with my reference number and within a day it was processed and ready to ship to me. Courier took 5 days and delivered to my front door in Australia. Would definitely recommend!
Right after the parcel acceptance by forwardvia, all procedures have been done smoothly and instantly. Seems like everything is computerized, their website is user friendly and easy to navigate.
superior service
Amazing. I was so wary as I’ve never forwarded a package before, but the process was SO easy. The website interface is the best part. It clearly shows you what’s next and how to proceed. The small package only took 12 days from placing the original order to having it arrive on my doorstep a world away!
Professional & excellent service, I received my package in good conditions
Great service, fast and reli
Properly packed. Very fast delivery. Only took 14 days to deliver to Russia even through Economy Mail. Keep up the work well done.
Quick, accessible, and straight-forward pricing!
They have shown great care for my items, and have shipped them in a very secure manner. I really appreciate their efforts.
I would definitely recommend ForwardVia to anyone who is planning on shopping from UK websites. I know i will use them in the near future.
Fast response and delivery , 2 thumbs up will use thier service again
Great service! I have used a couple of times and they are responsive and keen to help you out.
I have a special request to attach product invoice and shipping invoice, the service very good and fast. They attach the document both inside and outside the box, so the our local custom can see the document clearly. Email correspondence is very responsive. I pay the shipping cost and in same day I also get the shipping tracking number. It is very recommended for service from U.K. I hope shipping method choice from BPost will be available again soon.
What can I say about these guys? Well, in a word, FANTASTIC! Forwardvia is indeed my lifesaver. I desperately needed two ethernet-based power adapters from a particular UK online store that proved futile to purchase from Singapore, using a Singapore issued credit card. I signed up for a Forwardvia account and made use of their assisted purchase. This was on 31st December 2020. Guess what? Despite prolonged lockdowns in the UK due to Covid-19, these wonderful guys could make the purchase and judiciously arrange logistics. I received my package in Singapore within nine calendar days from purchase. All these mentioned were in contrast to the abysmal service and conniving tactics employed by Tiptrans.com whom I utilised to make the same purchase. Tiptrans required me to make an upfront payment. Forwardvia only required me to make payment (a small upfront fee for assisted purchase) upon making purchase. The remaining payment to be made once they receive your product from the retailer. For information, Tiptrans has a non-responsive customer service team, your customer support open ticket gets routed to different teams all over the world, they are unresponsive on your personal dashboard, they claim they will receive your goods in a month as per delivery records, but once that month ends, they will claim that the retailer cancelled the order. The prior mentioned was what happened to me personally. Tiptrans sucks. Forwardvia is the way to go! Praise God!
ForwardVia is rated 4.75 based on 201 reviews