Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
My delivery was never received by the recipient and it’s been 4 days with no resolution. I am very dissatisfied
Hi Liz, I can see we had to cancel your order the day before - I'm very sorry for the late notice here. We passed on a discount code for you to use to purchase a new bouquet that could be delivered on Sunday, do let us know if you had any issues with this and we'll be happy to help! Team Floom
The order was cancelled
(Mad Hatter Floral Design) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi there, We're really sorry we had to cancel your order due to our florists stock. We always try to avoid this where possible and we apologise we could not avoid this for your order. We hope you can shop with us in the future. Team Floom.
Delayed and then never got the flowers.
(Metro Floral Decorations Floom) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Owen, We're really sorry your experience with us. We worked hard to investigate your order and unfortunately it was not possible to locate your flowers on this occasion. We appreciate this was very disappointing for you. If you can consider us in the future we'd love to help you send some flowers. Team Floom.
My flowers look a awful, I am still waiting for customer service to get back to me for a solution. Either a new arrangement or a refund is needed. This was so embarrassing to send and I’m shocked the business would have even let it out the door
(William Paul) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kristi, I can see we've been in touch with you and now come to a resolution. I'm extremely sorry we could not do more to resolve this for you. We hope you can consider us in the future. Team Floom
Appalling service and appalling product. Delivery was late, plant was in the driest soil ever and delivered upside down and in a box that gave no indication that it should be delivered that way up. Also came with dead leaves from other plants in the wrapping. No plant food, no care instructions and an insufficient pot. Delivered to my home for my mum’s Mother’s Day gift as she’s a big plant lover. We had to give the plant loads of water quickly and frequently as the soil was so dry. It’s now been a couple of weeks of careful watching of this plant and some of the stalks started to mould/die from the top and spread this weird fungus to the other stalks. Today, my mum tried to repot it in the garden but there were barely any roots, no central point and a couple of the stalks completely fell apart when removed from the pot. Not worth the money at all, seems like it’s just a plant sold to look impressive but won’t survive long. Contacted Floom early on about the terrible delivery service and was offered a 10% off my next order code, which is trash compensation for a poor service I had no intention of using again then, and wouldn’t dream of using again now. Awful experience and feel like I’ve been mugged off.
I specifically asked for fresh flowers and the flowers were welted and the vase was completely different from what I thought I was ordering.
(William Paul) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Annette, We're sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with the order you received. We encourage all our customers to get in touch with our CS team right away after receiving their order, and we can try our best to resolve this for you. Team Floom.
My sister did not get the flowers I sent her. She received the text, they checked their building and neighboring buildings but did not find them. Not sure if issue is with local flower shop or where, but I may be out $80
Absolutely appalled at the flowers that arrived, nothing like what was advertised
Flowers did not match photo at all
Terrible experience. The delivery person delivered to the wrong apartment complex (1188 NOT 1190 which I had correct on the address). She called the recipient and was very short/rush/curt and didn't even give the receipient chance to speak/respond. Luckily my friend went hunting for her own bouquet and found the flowers at the apartment next door - but if she didn't she never would have received them. I never received a confirmation email that my flowers were delivered on Sunday - I received it TWO DAYS later on Tuesday, so I was left wondering if they were even delivered or not. Bad experience from start to finish, will never use floom again.
I made an order for next day delivery- flowers for my mother on a special occasion- which did not arrive (!). I rang around 5:30pm, and was told that my options were to cancel and get a refund, or to for the operator to ring the local florist to ask where the order was. I opted for the former option, and do not plan to attempt a second order. The operator I spoke with was efficient and friendly, and at least I got a full refund.
I do not recommend Floom to anyone.They don’t deliver what they advertise on their website.
Flowers only lasted a couple of days.
Flowers looked nothing like what i paid for.
Not enough flowers, did not look like pictures all Greenleaf just a couple of thistles!!! Not happy at all as this was was a sympathy flowers
Awful. Period
Ordered next day flowers and did not arrive - customer service said they would come back to me in 24 hours ...... The day after I needed the delivery! Very robotic and unhelpful. I won’t be using again.
The delivery driver handed over the flowers to someone else instead of my girlfriend..
After several satisfying gifts sent and received, we were supplied with an incredibly underwhelming bunch of flowers for which we said £46. They looked like a £20 supermarket bouquet at best, and what's more didn't even survive for 5 days. Customer service has been awful. Their response was that they can only do something if photos are sent within 48hours of receipt and cannot make any guarantees about a lifespan. Awful service to back a premium price. Would not recommend, and will retract our recommendations previously made to friends and family.
Flower was very expensive but looks very cheap and in worst condition when delivered. My wife hated me so much because of that and my money was just wasted.
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,640 reviews