Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Extremely over priced, poor quality flowers and weak customer service. Order arrived late and mostly dead. Repeatedly told how sorry they were for my issues, but instead of giving my money back, they gave a fraction of the cost as a refund. An utter waste of time. Would not recommend using Floom when you can buy bigger and better bouquets for less money which won't turn up wilted and ready for the bin. Avoid.
I ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers based on the picture (SEE PHOTOS) on the website for my friend. The delivery was done the same day for an extra $19USD. I asked my friend to send me a photo of the bouquet so I can make sure she received what I ordered. The photos attached should give you the answer as to why I'm giving FLOOM only 1 star. I'd give zero star if that was an option. Please see for yourself!!!! I complained. Got my money back and guess what??? The flower vendor took back the ugly flowers without any apology or replacement. Poorest customer service. No effort to make things right. I will NEVER EVER order from this company again. I hope you don't waste your time either.
Very disappointing flowers. Nothing like the image on the website. Will Not be using again. Expected more for £55
We were not happy with the quality of the flowers or the size... this wasn’t clarified we thought it would be a big bouquet.
The received flowers don't look anything like the flowers in the picture. I specifically ordered a white bouquet because my friend's mother just passed. It's common knowledge to express sympathy with white lilies or other white flower. This bouquet of yellow flowers is just insensitive and repulsive. The description said the bouquet includes Ranunculus, but I don't see any Ranunculus in the arrangement at all. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in this delivery. I picked Floom out of many options in San Diego for this critically important delivery for a very dear friend during such a terrible time for them. I can't believe you guys let me down so hard. And I even paid extra for same day delivery of this garbage.
Terrible service. The flowers arrived at 9pm but Floom weren’t able to warn of the delay nor explain it. It is just an aggregate service for local florists and you would be better going direct.
Flowers were never delivered. Support was unhelpful.
The flowers were incredibly overpriced for what we received. They also smelled like smoke, as either the delivery driver or the florist was smoking while they handled them. Very disappointed overall and won't be using the service again. I'm sorry but this bouquet (picture provided) was not worth $124 + delivery no matter which way you look at it.
Very poor service, delivery cancelled twice and poor communication. Would not use again.
hi guys i had these flowers delivered tuesday they are already falling apart and were delivered in full bloom i don't think they should last three days. thursday they were already falling apart.
I didn’t receive my order on date requested.. I received my order when it was too late and there was no use of it..
Very disappointed with the whole thing from start to finnish
This is a scam. Hope you let your “customers” know. And there are no refunds!
I ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered on Sunday, it is now Tuesday and still no flowers have arrived and I have been refused a refund.
The flowers I received were not remotely the size of the photo or the colors or even the same flowers. I had them send a replacement arrangement and they told me they would send me a photo prior to bringing out (they did not). It was the EXACT same arrangement. Perhaps a little bit smaller. I gave BOTH arrangements back and requested a refund. They have not processed the refund yet and say they are "researching" it. There is nothing to research as I had these conversations over the phone already and in email. I was excited to try Floom and will not use again. I've already submitted photos.
Flower bouquet paid £50 was of very poor quality. White roses were a mix of old (tired petals, already on their way out) and blooms. All roses were on one side, all the greens on the other. I could recognize the same style of the picture, but the quality of flowers and composition simply wasn’t there. M&S flowers for £10 were so much better. Additionally on the day of the delivery I received a message that the florist had some internal issues and therefore wouldn’t be able to deliver. They did offer a refund but the point is, flowers are mostly ordered for special occasions and they let me know they couldn’t deliver on the same day. I would’ve appreciated them dealing with the problem differently (I.e find an alternative florist that could take the order instead). In the end I accepted a delivery for the following day and they refunded me the shipping costs. Well, overall negative experience. Won’t be a returning customer.
(Milestone Floristry) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alex, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. Due to the delay of your order, we have processed you a refund of your delivery charge. However we will take your feedback on board regarding the alternative solution of finding a different florist that could have fulfilled your request on your selected delivery date.
Didn’t arrive
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Anna, We can see your order is currently out for delivery and still on its way. We're very sorry for the delay and have submitted a refund on your delivery charge. We'll be in contact with any updates as soon as possible, Team Floom.
Appalling service. Flowers were never delivered. Order was placed 2 weeks in advance
(Mahal Kita Flowers) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Juanita, We're very sorry to see that your order was misplaced. We understand this is very unacceptable and although we've placed a full refund on your order this is not suitable. We'll be ensuring this does not happen again in the future. Team Floom.
The only reason I used this platform is to have same day delivery. After taking my money no one informed me that they decided to push my delivery for the next day, which kind of misses the point sending flowers of a birthday. After inquiring they casually said the store had to close early and gave me a 3GBP refund. So yeah, you ruined a birthday present.
(Yasmines Florist) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elad, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to see that your order was delayed due to our florists unexpected issue, and we failed to inform you. We appreciate we missed the intended delivery date but we hope we can make it up to you in the future. Team Floom
Ordered with Floom as they offered deliveries on Easter Monday. On Easter Sunday got an email stating “technical difficulties” so couldn’t fulfil order - could still deliver other bouquets but only the expensive bouquets were left - no thanks. Unreliable so I wouldn’t consider using again.
(Lambert's Flower Company) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ferne, Thank you for your feedback. I can see our florist experienced some technical difficulties and your order was able to be placed. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We hope we can make this up to you and build your trust with us in the future. Team Floom.
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,640 reviews