First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
They got me the exact car I wanted for a brilliant price.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Excellent, efficient service, would do business again
Hi Les and thanks for sharing your feedback with us online!

We hope the new car is going well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
From ordering to delivery went smooth.
Hi Brendan and and thanks so much for your review!

We hope your new car is looking after you well.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great service. They managed to secure a car that a large national company had failed to secure for me over four days, FVL secured the same car within hours of contacting them. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Hello Donald and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's great to hear.

Yes it's often not what you know, but who you know when it comes to things like this! We have forged excellent links with our dealer networks over the 20 years we've been in business for exactly the reasons you describe. We are delighted to hear that this experience was put to good use for your new car!

We hope the new car goes well for you.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
😟 was advised car would be available at end of July but was beginning of September before I got it.
Hi Anonymous,

Oh no, we are sorry to hear there was a delay with your car. This can sometimes happen unfortunately due to a number of logistical factors. We do or best to try and mitigate these wherever possible but more importantly try and keep customers up to date with the status of their orders.
If you could please email our customer services on crm@fvl.co.uk we can investigate your case for you.

We hope the new car is going well now that it's with you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Vehicle was ordered & arrived within a few weeks - A simple process - Great service; Great vehicle.
Hi Robert and thanks for sharing your feedback with us online.

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you require another in the future.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
The staff at First Vehicle leasing were superb. It was a very easy and straight-forward experience. I was kept fully informed of everything regarding the ordering of my car right up until the delivery of my car. I would most definitely recommend using this company!
Hello Fiona and thanks very much for taking the time to provide your review, it means a great deal to us that you enjoyed the process of dealing with our staff for your new car lease.

We hope the new car is going well and thank you for your customer.

No thanks
Would you recommend us to a friend?
The customer service from start to finish was amazing. Mu contact Duncan Paterson could not have been more helpful and informative
Hi Cara,

Thanks for your glowing review, it means a great deal to get that kind of feedback from our customers!

We hope the new car is now looking after you well!!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Really responsive, knowledgeable and friendly to deal with. No pushy sales techniques, always a relaxed conversation.
Hello Neil and thanks so much for sharing your feedback online with us!

We're delighted to hear your feedback, this is exactly the style of service we aim to provide.

We hope the new car is going well and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Fantastic service from start to finish. My 3rd car in a row from you guys
Hello Chris and thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback!

We're delighted that you decided to use First Vehicle Leasing for your past three cars! The fact you have decided to come back time again speaks for itself and thanks for your repeat custom!

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From the initial quotation and discussion with my dedicated Account Manager (Chris Peart), I have to say the whole process was friendly efficient and professional in every way. All aspects of the contract were clearly explained and the finance application process was also extremely easy. I received regular phone calls and email updates on the status of my finance application and vehicle order which was very comforting. Once the order was completed I was passed to the logistics and delivery team (Lorna Cardwell) who again organised everything including delivery to my home adress extremely efifciently. My vehicle arrived on time to specification as I was instructed, I also received a comprehensive handover checklist to complete with the delivery driver. I am extremely happy with the service I received from FVL and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a great deal on a personal vehicle lease. Yours sincerely Kevin
Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the process from start to finish.

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing and hope to welcome you back should you require another in the future.

Hopefully the new car is doing what you expect it to also!

Happy Motoring! FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Excellent service. Would like to say a special thanks to Peter who sorted everything. Would highly recommend these guys. Over the moon with the car and got a great deal.
Hello Joe and thanks for glowing review, high praise indeed!

We'll be sure and pass on your comments to Peter also. We hope the new car is going well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
My first vehicle leasing went well. Stuart and his team were excellent at all times. They made me feel at ease all through the process
Hello Nick and thanks for sharing your feedback with us online.

We hope the new car has been going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you need a second vehicle leasing!

Happy Motoring, FVL!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
It was easy to get a new lease car. The process was clearly explained and the price is affordable.
Hello Simona and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We're delighted to hear that the process was straightforward for you and hope the new car looks after you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Basically kept me informed all the way through. Car was delivered on the day requested. Very. Good service no complaints at all . smooth and hassle free process. .
Hello Mr Bennett and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback its very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that the communication met with your expectations and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Staff always go above and beyond to help us out.
Hi Josh and thanks so much for the kind review.

We're delighted to be of assistance and hope your new car is treating you well.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great service and answered all relevant questions Picked up old leased car and delivered new on time.
Hello Graham and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online!

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing again and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL.
How would you rate our web-site for Ease of Use?
Everything went really smoothly and I was kept informed at every stage of the process. Will definitely use FVL again.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very friendly and informative staff
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,064 reviews