First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From start to finish I have been very impressed with First Vehicle Leasing. I dealt with Peter and his colleagues and had a first rate experience leasing a car for my daughter. I am now looking to lease another car with FVL for myself following such a positive experience.
Hello Eleanor and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback it's very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience and are looking for a new car lease yourself now as a result!

We hope your daughters car is going well and look forward to speaking again with you soon.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Have a look at Trust Pilot reviews - No honour or morals - do not use. Scott found the car that we were looking for and sent us offer document on email. We accepted the offer letter and paid admin fee to secure car. Scott confirmed that the car had then been ordered, after a long process in finding the right car we thought we were now there. However, next day Scott called back to say that he could no longer honour the deal as he had got his pricing wrong. A genuine error was made on his part but rather than accepting their responsibility and honouring the deal they advised that we would just have to pay the increase amount of £30+ per month. I then spoke to Duncan (the manager), who advised that they were not going to honour the deal end of. Very, very poor service all round. Scott was genuinely sorry but Duncan's tone was pretty much tough. Not a good way to be dealing with customers and I would strongly suggest that you look elsewhere for a leasing company with better systems and controls than this one.
Hello Stuart.

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. To try and explain Scott has been with the company for one month (and has been doing very well). We offer 7'500 different cars using 8 different finance systems and sometimes with the amount of work involved in quoting just one car, human error can occur unfortunately. In terms of systems and controls, we have an extensive back end system that controls the vehicle ordering, which is probably what flagged your error. We also do our best to mitigate against these kinds of things from happening with regular training, refreshers and staff one to ones, but again with newer members of the team mistakes are actually quite likely, hence why we couldn't make up the cost. It's not an honor or moral issue, we will always help where we can but unfortunately mistakes can happen. Lastly thank for your feedback as this kind of thing, although not positive for us in this case really helps us to improve our service. FVL
Original car order got cancelled by FVL. Cancelled after I had signed and after I had agreed a date for existing car to go back to leasing company. In addition, finance docs came through higher than what was quoted. New 'identical' car was sourced but was delayed delivery resulting in car hire costs which FVL refused to cover. Car had to be driven from Scotland al though that wasnt a huge issue. New 'identical' car arrived to find roof was a different colour to what was ordered. No advance warning of the change from FVL. To top it off, just had a letter from Finance company to advise that in addition to the 3 upfront they will also be taking the 4th rental upfront as well. So really 4 upfront, not surprisingly wasnt advised about this by FVL. Disaster all round I'm afraid. Avoid.
Hello Jamie and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Good or bad, we can't improve our service without feedback. It sounds like you've had more than a few problems here and were very sorry to hear this. One of our customer relations team will contact you tomorrow when the office reopens to see if we can't improve things for you.

FVL
Do not use! Hopeless,useless is some polite words I can use.
Hi David,

We are sorry to read your review. Someone from our Customer Relations Team will be in touch.

FVL
This is entirely inappropriate as I am still awaiting delivery of the vehicle
Hello Anonymous,

We don't know how this could have happened. If you could please send your contact details to our customer relations team on crm@fvl.co.uk we will have someone get back in touch to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

First Vehicle Leasing
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Would not recommend First Vehicle Leasing to anyone awful experience from start to finish. Being lied too and laughed at on the phone unacceptable when enquiring on an update on my car. The was car delivered filthy not signed for by myself no handover. Just unpleasant experience suggest buying a car from a dealership not a back street broker who has no respect customers.
Dear Anonymous,

Please send your contact details to our customer service team on CRM@FVL.co.uk and we will be happy to discuss your grievance.

Many thanks, FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
1. First car was damaged before delivery 2. Left carless for a week 3. Lease document is now with the wrong car reg and you expect me to sort it out!!!
Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear about the challenges you been having.

A member of our admin team should have been in contact with you by now to resolve these issues. It turns out that one of our lenders had an error on their system. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
I had to chase up everything for every single part of this process. from sorting out delivery of the car to just waiting on an email. I call up, get told i was sent said email then 5 mins after the call a miraculous email arrives. I was told the car should have been with me between mid to late September. gets to late September and the person who was dealing with me wasn't in the office until October 1st. the car arrives on the 5th. what should have been a 4 week profess turned into 7 weeks. nobody was keeping me informed no apologies until I rang up myself as was normally the case. I want trying to chase any kind of compo but you would expect a company with such a rep to so that as a bare minimum. I was so close to pulling out on the deal. I'm so unhappy with the way I was dealt with. unless I get offered something great or at least some kind of compo I will not be using not recommending FVL to anybody. if I could be bothered I would write down every single thing that was just totally unacceptable from a professional company but seeing as certain people couldn't even be bothered to send me an email I won't be doing so. to be totally honest. I can't wait for this lease to be over I feel a bit robbed that I'm tied into a contract with a company that does not deserve my business. this is not how you treat customers. unless something is done about this I will posting this reviews on social media. I would really appreciate a phone call so I can explain fully from start to finish the run around I've been through. if you're not going to offer me something as compensation then don't bother ringing. the reviews will be going up in the very near future. by the way, the lady I first dealt with was brilliant no complaints with her what so ever (Michelle hill) but I guess she sealed the deal. so once you had my agreement don't suppose you really cared too much after that. that is how I felt
Hi Stefano.

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We can't offer you compensation. You can however submit a formal complaint to our relations manager tony.king@fvl.co.uk or call him directly on 0345 365 3016 and he will be able to investigate the complaint for you.

Kind regards,

FVL
I have had four conversations with various people at FVL All promised to call me back with the relevant information. Nobody ever did/has. I will not be renewing with FVL.
Hello Anthony,

We're sorry to hear of the challenges you're having.
Something must have went wrong with your enquiry or renewal information on our system. Please let us investigate this and we will revert back to you asap.

With kind regards, FVL
Missdold Car details
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please call our customer services team on 0345 365 3016 and we will look into this for you straightaway.

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,053 reviews