First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From start to finish I have been very impressed with First Vehicle Leasing. I dealt with Peter and his colleagues and had a first rate experience leasing a car for my daughter. I am now looking to lease another car with FVL for myself following such a positive experience.
Hello Eleanor and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback it's very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience and are looking for a new car lease yourself now as a result!

We hope your daughters car is going well and look forward to speaking again with you soon.

Extremely professional and reliable
Hello Vicki and thanks so much for your review! We hope the new car is treating you well and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
My contact Peter is so helpful and always on hand to help with any questions and is super knowledgeable about the cars and their specs.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Always try their best to give advice on best deals around John hart has looked after me for lease cars for a number of years now and always delivered
Hello Joanne and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online. We're delighted to hear that you are a returning customer. And that you have enjoyed the service provided by the team and by John.

We hope that the new car is going well and to welcome you back in the future should you need another leased car!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Good price and very informative very pleasent experience have used fvl twice now
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Grant! It means a great deal.

We hope the new car is looking after you and that we can welcome you back again in the future should you require another!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
How easy it was and a very enjoyable experience
Would you recommend us to a friend?
My introducer Jason, was attentive, efficient and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. Everything was well explained to me and I was consistently kept up to date with the progress of my lease throughout. Would definitely recommend!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Peter Sherry is a very good manager he was helpful all the away to complete the lease
Thank you for the kind review Sakina!

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
You did all the work for me so thank you.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Always make it easy for me . Keep leasing from these guys as they have never let me down. Big thanks happy new year to all at FVl xx
Brilliant service
Fantastic experience from beginning to end, especially as it was my first foray into leasing. Ross Longmuir in particular was exceptional; he explained things thoroughly, helped me find my perfect vehicle and at a price point that that I wasn't able to find elsewhere and was super responsive to any questions/queries I had even after the order had been placed. I couldn't have asked for better customer service honestly. The vehicle came exactly as spec'd and delivery was very smooth. I would highly recommend First Vehicle Leasing!
Hi Numayr,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback online! It means a great deal to get this kind of feedback from our customers. Ross we're sure will be delighted with your comments as he strives to continually give the best customer service!
We hope the new car is treating you well and that we can welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Good communication throughout the process
How would you rate our web-site for Ease of Use?
Very pleased with the entire process thanks for your service.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very helpful, informative, and always kept me up to date. Very happy with the whole process.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
As a customer of many years now I would never go anywhere else, David Cochran in particular has always provided us with a top quality professional service. The whole procedure is seamless from start to finish.
Hello Jeremy and thank you very much for sharing your thoughtful feedback.

Yes, David is a solid member of our team here and we're delighted to hear your comments. This is the kind of thing we're trying to achieve on a daily basis.

We hope the latest addition treats you well and look forward to welcoming you back should you need another in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
This is the my second lease from FVL and I cant praise them highly enough.
Hi John and thanks for sharing your feedback with us online! We're delighted that you chose FVL for a second time!

We hope the new car is going well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the 3rd car that I've had through FVL & it's always been such a pleasure to deal with their team members. Smooth transactions from start to finish. Great that you're allocated an individual who deals with all the admin & who constantly keeps in touch with any updates. Highly recommend if you're thinking of leasing.
Thank you for you kind review Lynn, we're delighted FVL were able to assist you with your 3rd lease car from us & we'll look forward to welcoming you back for your next one too hopefully!

Enjoy many pleasurable miles in your new VW T-Cross, it looks great!

Happy motoring from all at FVL!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Efficient service and helpful staff
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very friendly and helpful staff who keep you well informed about your lease.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Communication was timely and effective. Pricing was fair and transparent. Level of contact was good without being overkill. Felt like I was working with experts all the way from enquiry to delivery. Thanks.
Hi Dwight and thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience of FVL online, it means a lot to us.

We continually try to improve our service and as you rightly say there is a fine line between being good and it being overkill - we're glad to strike the balance right here!

We hope the new car is treating you well and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,052 reviews