First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
First Vehicle Leasing were brilliant in helping me secure my first ever leased vehicle. I was very apprehensive about leasing, but Peter was such a great help and was always more than willing to explain and clarify anything I didn't understand. We had a minor hiccup due to COVID-19 but Peter managed to provide an alternative solution straight away and secure my dream car. Will definitely recommend First Vehicle Leasing to my friends. Thanks once again, see you in a few years for my next lease!
Hello Pas and thanks for taking the time to write such great feedback for us! Yes, it has been (and still continues to be) and extremely challenging time for the motor industry. With factories and dealerships closed, logistics unable to deliver cars and the banks not running at full speed, we have had our fair share of headaches 🤯 This said, however, it's being able to persevere for lovely customers and get brand new cars to their doors that makes it all worthwhile! 🙌 So a HUGE THANK YOU to you! We can't wait to you come back for another!

Happy Motoring, FVL
I have leased from fvl for 7 years now and just secured my new vehicle for August 2020.
I contacted fvl last week to highlight my current contract ending, and spoke to a very helpful and pleasant gentleman - Mark James. Nothing was to much trouble sorting out my options and going over and above to get me the very best deal (which he did) all sorted within 24 hours, fabulous team and once again thankyou James
Hello Grace, and thank you for your glowing review! It is most welcome, especially in these challenging times!

Not to mention your repeat custom for the past seven years, that's fantastic, thank you so much! James will be delighted to hear your comments so we will be sure to pass them on.

We hope you are looking forward to receiving your new car! Thanks again.

Stay safe and well, FVL
Excellent service from initial enquiry to delivery of my vehicle.
The advisors made everything easy for me and delivered on every promise to my satisfaction
Thanks for the review, Margaret! It means a great deal!

We hope the new car is looking after you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
We order our first lease car 6 months ago and received it on the 4 March 2020. From when I first spoke to them it went very well and right up to the delivery date. They kept us up to date on what was going on, when the car was in the UK. They told us a week before delivery all the details that we needed. On the day of delivery the driver was in contact with me to give me estimate time of delivery. FSL delivered the car from Glasgow to Essex. I would highly recommend FSL for leasing a vehicle from.
Hello Debbie and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online. It means a great deal to us to read such a brilliant review.

We hope the new car has been going well for you and we hope to welcome you back should need another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Fast and efficient service. Excellent staff, nothing is too much trouble. Used this company before and will continue to use in the future.
Excellent review Gary! Thanks so much👏

It's great to hear that you are returning customer, it's the best recommendation that anyone can give us! 🙌

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope that we can welcome you back for a third time should the need arise!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Absolutely no problems with leasing from First Vehicle Leasing, this is my second car though them and I’m well pleased.
Hello Thomas 👋

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback!

We're delighted to hear that you have chosen First Vehicle Leasing for a second time!

Happy Motoring, FVL
The accounts manager provided excellent information on the car’ specifications ,prior to making my choice and kept me fully informed throughout the finance process and right through to the delivery date and followed up after delivery to ensure that I was happy with the car and the delivery process.A very reassuring experience from start to finish.
Excellent stuff Mr Rafferty! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online. It means a great deal.

We're delighted you found the process an informative one and we hope the new car is going well for you.

Happy motoring, FVL
Very slick operation. From start to finish, very simple with very friendly staff
Hello John and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it means a great a deal!
We hope the new car is going well and look forward to welcoming you back should the need arise again in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very friendly, easy to contact , and efficient.
Very helpful dialogue with real people that I got to know by name. I felt like a valued customer, not a statistic on a financial report.
Hello Steve and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we appreciate it!

We're delighted to hear that you felt valued, this is the name of our game! We hope you enjoy the new car.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Amazing customer service from every member of the team I spoke to. Jordan was brilliant.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Hello Stephen, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and upload your image of your new M240i!

It looks stunning. We hope it looks after you well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
minimum hassle again...this is fourth car...and v low stress from start to finish
Hi Iain and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We're delighted to hear that you have returned to us for four vehicles! That's amazing 🙌

We hope the new addition is looking after you well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the third time we've leased a car from FVL. And the staff have been exceptionally helpful as always.
Hi Colin,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! And it's also great to hear that you have used FVL on no less than three occasions, fine praise indeed!
We the latest addition looks after you well and we hope to welcome you back for a fourth should the need arise!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great communication from start to finish with a courtesy call the day after the vehicle was delivered to make sure I was fully satisfied , which I was.
Hi Patrick and thanks for your kind review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the process and we hope the new car is with you and treating you well!

This is now my 3rd vehicle through FVL, always helpful and informative
Hello Tina and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It means a great deal to us.

We're delighted to hear that you've returned for the third time! We hope the latest addition is treating you well and we hope you welcome you back again should you need another!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very responsive, great customer service, everyone knew what they was doing. Seriously cannot recommend highly enough.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Hi Liam and thanks for taking the time to write your view and upload your photo! The new Leon is looking great! 😍😎 We hope you enjoy driving it!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great service, great options, no hassle.

We hope the new car is looking after you well!

excellent delivery service