First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

Michelle Thomas
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Frank...... Newcastle Upon Tyne
More Photos & Videos
The delivery of car was just dumped no explanation of how anything worked
Also when car arrived it didn’t have the electric pack I wanted after saying that that electric wing mirror were important as I have to park on a main road
I asked about changing car but they asked for half lease value
The car we wanted was out of stock, and we were told the only one available for the date we required was the next model up which was a further £40.00 per month. We agreed to this and were promised the vehicle for the middle of September. On trying to arrange delivery, we were told that this vehicle was not in the country and would not be delivered until almost the end of September. The vehicle arrived on 27.9.18 and my employee was left without a vehicle for a few days and was unable to come to work. Very disappointing.
Hi Keri and thanks for sharing your feedback online as without it we can't improve.

Unfortunately in the market we operate, as a leasing broker, bulk stock offers can sell out very quickly, they can often be available nationally and there is little anyone can do to control this.

Delivery times from Manufacturers can and do often fluctuate. This can be for a number of reasons, parts shortages (known as back order), shipping delays or adverse weather even, to give a few examples. This is applicable for vehicle brokers and dealerships alike unfortunately and often it's very much beyond our control. We would as a business very much like for this not to be the case and we're very sorry that your car was delayed.

We are glad that you now have the vehicle and hope it looks after your employee well.

FVL
The paperwork organisation with ALD was poorly handled. I had requested that FVL change my contact address several times, it was never done. Then the paperwork was sent using my old address, I again asked FVL to change it they said "but we would have to re-start all the paperwork, just leave it as the old one".....FVL then required proof of address which meant of course that we had to change my address!

This delayed the whole process a lot which cost me a lot of money.

My first experience was extremely good which is why I came back to FVL. The second one was awful and I doubt I would come back.

James Smith
Hello James.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We try extremly hard to make sure that the process runs as smoothly as possible, but sometimes things can go wrong.

I have tried to call you in connection with your experience. If you have a moment please get back in touch with Tony on 0345 365 3016.

We hope you are now enjoying the new car. FVL.
I don't have the time to recount all of it here, but I have voiced my concerns in various emails - they were never addressed properly.
Hello Kat and thanks for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have concerns. Tony from our customer relations will give you a call shortly to see if we can address these appropriately for you.

We hope you are enjoying your new car, FVL.
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,097 reviews