First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend First Vehicle Leasing

About First Vehicle Leasing: Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

How would you rate First Vehicle Leasing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Peter
"Absolutely made up with the level of service from Duncan, Claire and the team. I never once felt like Duncan was trying to just get a sale. He helped me throughout and made sure we got the car we wanted. This is our 2nd lease through Duncan and fvl and will be back again when this one ends for sure!!"
Ronald Stevenson Caldwell
Ronald Stevenson Caldwell
Verified Buyer
"I’m very happy with First Vehicle Leasing the service has been great from the first phone call with Peter to receiving the vehicle yesterday can fault it."
Laura Donnelly
Laura Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the process was very easy and my account manager Duncan was happy to help with my questions. The car arrived yesterday and I am delighted with it."
"I had a Mercedes A180 from them almost 2 years ago and found them very efficient and easy to deal with. I won't hesitate to deal with John Hart again."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very happy with the service i received."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Made the process very quick and easy for someone who had never done it before. Kept me fully informed of what and when things were happening and car delivered on time with only 10 miles on the clock"
Hello Barry and thanks very much for sharing your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you found the process a smooth one and hope you are enjoying your new car.

Happy motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent communication through out"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Find out the right car for me, very professional, the whole process was straight forward, customer service is excellent"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"They kept me up to date as to what was happening on a daily pace John hart was my contact and he was my anchor man."
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

We hope you are enjoying the new car and we're delighted to hear that everything met with your approval.

We hope to welcome you back should you need another leased vehicle in the future. John we're sure will still be here. He is very much like a big
FVL Anchor...

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Smooth and easy from start of the sale until delivery of vehicle. Frazer Morrison very professional, helpful and friendly. Kept me up to date with delivery etc."
Hello Lyndsey and thanks for your glowing review!

We are delighted to hear that you found the process a smooth one.

We hope you are now enjoying your new car. Thanks so much for choosing First Vehicle Leasing.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Fist class service this is the second car I've had from you I would highly recommend firs vehicle"
Hello Ann,

We are delighted that you came back for second vehicle and we hope the new car is doing what you need it to!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Really good, friendly customer service from John Gallagher. Couldn't do enough for me. Joe Hird who drove the car to me for delivery was lovely and too the time to explain the features and do a thorough inspection. Very happy customer!"
Hello Sophie and thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback online.

It means a great deal to everyone to hear this kind of thing so we will be sure to let John and Joe know.

We hope you are enjoying the new car and it does everything you need it to.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Swift, made simple, for a first time leaser. Great service so far."
"Brilliant service from start to finish, Will be using again. We dealt with Keira who was excellent,we will defiantly be coming back and recommending more people to this company. Our VW Golf GTD turned up at the time they said it would and was perfect. Highly recommend šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Brilliant company to deal with from start to finish would definetly use again"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very professional, helpful, nothing is a problem at all, quick response excellent customer service before during and after the sale. Very impressed with level of care"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Easy to deal with, friendly and helpful"
Hello Neil,

We really appreciate your feedback and hope the new car does what you need it to and more!

Happy Motoring! FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"FVL kept me in touch from start to finish, keeping me notified of the progress of my order. First class service all the way to delivery of our lease car."
Hello Thomas and thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

We are delighted to hear that our service met your standards and we hope you are enjoying the new car!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very efficient and transparent with how they work"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Fantastic customer service, nothing was ever a problem and the whole process was so simple, quick and easy"
"Another seamless transaction The second time I have arranged a leasing through FVL. Many thanks Ross."
Hello Adam and thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We are delighted to have you return for another new car and we do hope you enjoy this one as much as you did your last!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Kiera and her colleague ensured the process was smooth and efficient. I had been burgled and my car stolen and Kiera was kind and so helpful throughout the process. She was always available to answer my queries in a professional manner. The delivery was seamless and I’m loving my new car!"
Hello Maria and thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Happy Motoring! FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Simple process and simple delivery"
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.84 based on 388 reviews