First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend First Vehicle Leasing

About First Vehicle Leasing: Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Live Chat

How would you rate First Vehicle Leasing ?

Laura
"As i hadnt leased a car before everything was explained to me in detail."
Marvin
"Excellent customer service, they make you feel valued and are frequently in touch with updates to the delivery etc. The car came extremely quicky (under 2 weeks) the fastest around and at a decent price. Plus a few additional extra also included! Thank you David and the team."
"FVL offered a personal and helpful service. The process was smooth and communication was excellent. I got the car and the lease conditions that suited my needs and my car is perfect."
"I have used FVL a couple of times now due to the excellent customer service and efficiency."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very quick to respond to every question. Delivered the car really quickly and followed up to ensure everything was ok after."
Hello Catrina and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We hope the new car is going well for you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"The person we talked too was extremely helpful, patient and went to great length to try to understand our particular situation and find a solution to it. Great job!"
Hello Guillermo,

Thanks for sharing your feedback it means a lot. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the tailored service that we look to provide.

We do hope that you are now enjoying your new car as a result!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"My first contact was with Duncan Paterson who was brilliant. He was very helpful and informative and was quick to respond to all my questions. And I had a lot of questions! I'm sure I sent him a list! We spoke on the phone and on email and i felt very reassured throughout the process."
Hello Gill and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We're sure Duncan will be delighted to hear about your review also.

We hope the new car is going well for you.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I had to chase up everything for every single part of this process. from sorting out delivery of the car to just waiting on an email. I call up, get told i was sent said email then 5 mins after the call a miraculous email arrives. I was told the car should have been with me between mid to late September. gets to late September and the person who was dealing with me wasn't in the office until October 1st. the car arrives on the 5th. what should have been a 4 week profess turned into 7 weeks. nobody was keeping me informed no apologies until I rang up myself as was normally the case. I want trying to chase any kind of compo but you would expect a company with such a rep to so that as a bare minimum. I was so close to pulling out on the deal. I'm so unhappy with the way I was dealt with. unless I get offered something great or at least some kind of compo I will not be using not recommending FVL to anybody. if I could be bothered I would write down every single thing that was just totally unacceptable from a professional company but seeing as certain people couldn't even be bothered to send me an email I won't be doing so. to be totally honest. I can't wait for this lease to be over I feel a bit robbed that I'm tied into a contract with a company that does not deserve my business. this is not how you treat customers. unless something is done about this I will posting this reviews on social media. I would really appreciate a phone call so I can explain fully from start to finish the run around I've been through. if you're not going to offer me something as compensation then don't bother ringing. the reviews will be going up in the very near future. by the way, the lady I first dealt with was brilliant no complaints with her what so ever (Michelle hill) but I guess she sealed the deal. so once you had my agreement don't suppose you really cared too much after that. that is how I felt"
Hi Stefano.

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We can't offer you compensation. You can however submit a formal complaint to our relations manager tony.king@fvl.co.uk or call him directly on 0345 365 3016 and he will be able to investigate the complaint for you.

Kind regards,

FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"People we dealt with was very helpful and considerate and put our minds at ease would definitely recommend to anyone"
"keira from fvl was brilliant great communication throughout absolutely love the car, great company to deal with. price was the best i had, will deal with again a+++++++++ ryan mercedes e class amg estate"
Hello Ryan and thanks for the glowing report!!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service this much and are now enjoying your new Mercedes!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I was kept fully informed of the delivery of my car and the driver called night before as promised to give me a time. He also was there on time and very polite and helpful"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I was new to leasing but Peter at FVL made the whole process appear effortless. I was kept advised at every stage and it was all so quick and easy."
Hello Alan,

Thanks very much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you chose FVL for your first leased car! And we're ever more ecstatic that you feel that was the right choice!

We hope you are now enjoying your new car and we hope to welcome you back for your second leased car should you have the requirement!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"From the first telephone call through to delivery of my car I could not fault the service, efficiency and speed of the process from start to finish."
Hello Mike and thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the process and to hear that you now have your lovely new car!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very efficient and professional service . Helped with making decision and good communication . Delivery was prompt and kept to timescales"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Response times and overall service from FVL has been very good. Car was delivered early and everything was as agreed!"
"great staff professional."
Hi Nick and thanks for taking the time to share your review, it's very much appreciated.

We hope the new car goes well for you.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Just taken delivery of my 3rd car from First Vehicle Leasing. Helpful staff, great service and communication."
Hello Annette,

Thank you for your feedback and your continued custom! We very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the communication and find our staff helpful!

We hope the new car is going well too.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"The signing process was very quick and efficient"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"They fulfilled all my needs and Tony Yates made sure I was receiving the best deal at the quickest time scale"
Hi Jack,

Thanks for the review it's very much appreciated! We are sure Tony will happy to hear the feedback also.

We hope the new car looks after you well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Amazing service!!! Fantastic communications, really professional staff, unbelievably efficient organisation"
Hello Anthony and wow that's glowing praise indeed. Thank you!

We hope the new car is going well for you!

Happy Motoring, FVL!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"As i hadnt leased a car before everything was explained to me in detail."
Hello Laura and thank you for leaving your review for us and for your lovely pic, the new car looks amazing!

We are glad that everything was explained to you properly as it should and of course it doesn't stop now, if you need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"John Hart was my first point of contact and he made the experience an excellent one. He was informative and solved any issues immediately."
Hello Maxine and thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We are happy to hear that John looked after you well and you got the experience you were looking for!

We hope the new car is looking after you well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"My car was driven to my delivery address from Hull to Nottingham and had 107 miles on the clock at handover. Effectively, in my eyes making this car second hand, at the point of handover. I have leased many vehicles and have always had them delivered on a low loader with 0 miles on the clock. We will have to assume that the delivery driver was a responsible person and didn’t thrash it all the way. I would have preferred collection but I was not given the option."
Hello Mike and thanks for leaving your review. We can't improve without this kind of information.

In this case however we have tried numerous ways of mitigating against unhappy customers with driven delivery, most of the time - but not always successfully!

We used to offer transported delivery, but due to the driver hour regulations and sheer volume of deliveries, the cost became prohibitive to most people then with an extremely low take up rate ,it was ended a couple of years back.

We also used to offer for the client to go and collect their new car (and some customers liked this idea) but due to the way that a lot of deals operate now, vehicles coming from Ports and PDi centres nationally, the logistics of this and the insurance coverage not being suitable for the public, we had to stop this too. Leaving us with the driven delivery.

There can be the odd exception when a dealer own their own transport and do multiple deliveries from a trailer but this is rare.

We will continue to monitor this situation moving forward however and also continue to explore all avenues.

We do hope now that the new car is with you that you enjoy it and please know that your mileage allowance won’t begin until the vehicle reaches you, so this won’t affect your overall allowance.

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.83 based on 660 reviews