First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
We are dealing with Scott and from our first phone call to our car being delivered today I can’t fault him or the service we’ve received. He’s kept us updated every step of the way, answered any questions truthfully and put our mind at rest about leasing (as we are first timers). We are more than happy with the deal we received. Would definitely recommend FVL, professional and friendly from the start.
Hi Leanne, and thanks so much for taking the time to write your glowing review! It means a great deal!

Scott will be delighted to hear your comments too. We hope the new car is going well and to welcome you back should you need another again in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very professional and efficient throughout the whole process
From first contact with Scott to delivery of car I can honestly say everything has been brilliant. Scott was extremely helpful and professional, from explaining the process right through to delivery. This is my first lease car and won’t be my last. The finance was very reasonable and easy to arrange. Delivery was prompt on the day previously arranged and there was no problems with the car. Thank you Scott and all at First Vehicle Leasing.
Very helpful and everything went very smoothly, thank you
My previous review should have been 5* thank you
Shopped about and and believe I got a good deal using fvl, emails and calls were answered promptly, car was delivered on set date as requested even with lockdown procedures in place, very happy thanks Gary
Excellent service. Ross was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole buying process easy and hassles free. Cannot recommended Ross highly enough. 5 star service and love my new car thanks again
Thank you Elaine for your excellent feedback. It means a great deal. We're delighted to hear about that you enjoyed the process and that you love the new car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Fantastic customer service from Ross. Smooth transaction and easy to deal with. We have ordered a second vehicle due to the excellent service. Highly recommended
Hello Elaine,

Thanks for your kind review. It's great that you have chosen FVL for your second car! Ross will be delighted to hear about the review also!

We hope the first one has arrived with you and is going well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the second lease vehicle we have had from FVL. Even during the very difficult Covid-19 pandemic we found the service to be fantastic, all staff professional and helpful. We had a minor blip as there was an issue with our new vehicle which, unfortunately, was delayed, but I was kept up to date at all times by Kiera Kennedy and Claire Khan. Both so helpful and friendly. Will def use this company again and recommend them.
Hello Jo and thanks for taking the time to share your review.

We're delighted to hear that you have come back to us for a second time. And we really appreciate your patience here when having to wait, things have been challenging during the pandemic for sure, but we try our best to communicate when things don't go exactly to plan.

We hope you are now enjoying your new car and we also hope we can welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Amazing service from Frazer Longmuir and the admin team, 3rd car from FVL would not go anywhere else.
Hello Linda!

Thanks so much for the review, it means a great deal! We're delighted that you have chosen to come back to us for a third time!

We hope the new car is going well and we'll see you again for the fourth!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Asked for a number of quotes for different cars. Picked my preferred car, accepted the quote, paid the fee, booked in delivery and a nice new car was delivered right to my door on the agreed date. Great Service.
Hello Grant, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed the service!

We hope the new car looks after you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
The chap who handled my enquiry and subsequent lease, Nick Tynan, was incredibly clear, patient and professional.
Nick kept me posted on my application and credit checks. I had attempted this process with a couple of other companies who were slow, un-helpful and prone to 'ghosting' my enquiry.
It was refreshing to have a positive and swift response, which as I understand during the current climate, has not been typical.
Both Siobhan and Claire (hope they're both the correct spelling) who work in the office were very helpful and informative. Like wise the lady from ABC (I think Tracy?), who delivered the car.
You might be able to tell from this feedback, I can be a bit of a pain in the arse when it comes to customer service, not rude, but a bit demanding certainly.
so for me to say I was satisfied is a reasonably god endorsement.
Cheers, J.
Hello James and thanks for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It means a great deal! We always try to give a more personable experience, even now under the current circumstances. And we're happy to hear that you felt this came across.

We will be sure to pass on your comments to the team, they will be delighted.

Hopefully, the new car treats you well and we can welcome you back for another should the need arise.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Scott was a pleasure to speak too. Always there, had quick replies, and got everything done. Tina also retained the same high customer service with the regular updates and queries on delivery updates. This was then topped off with Matthew at Ecomotive Transport who delivered my car with 3 miles on it, which was amazing, straight from the factory it was made in, and then washed it for me while still on the transporter, to ensure I got a clean car.

Thanks so much
Hello Mark and thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review!

We're delighted that you found the service up to scratch and we're sure Tina and Scott will be happy with your comments.

We hope the new car looks after you well and that we can welcome you back should you require another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Scott was very helpful and explained things clearly. Friendly service and kept me informed every step of the way.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Hello David and thanks for sharing your feedback and taking the time to upload a picture of your new Audi! It looks fantastic!

We hope you enjoy the new car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
I am extremely happy with my new vehicle. Excellent service. I would highly recommend fvl.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 7th December 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Hello Ranjit and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. And for uploading your photos the new Focus St-Line is rocking that Blue!

We hope you enjoy it and we hope to welcome you back again should the need arise again.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very good service. They had to deal with an extended lead time on my car but kept me informed through the process.
Hi Rick, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, it's appreciated. We're sorry to hear about your extend lead time, yes this can happen, especially at the moment with how things are. Hopefully, you weren't disrupted too much and it sounds like you were kept well informed, which is great!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Peter really went over and above to help me find the car of my dreams within a really tight deadline. Thank you Peter!
Hello Rebecca,

Thanks very much for your lovely review! We hope you enjoy the new car and that we can welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
From the first interaction , I have been thoroughly impressed with the service. I am new to leasing and everything has been straightforward and amiable.

I Recommend First Vehicle Leasing
Hello Malika and thanks for taking the time to share your awesome feedback. We really do appreciate it.

We're ecstatic to know that you picked us as your first leasing company ever and we hope we exceeded your expectations.

Hopefully, the new car looks after you and we hope to hear from you again should you require another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
No hard sell - which helped the decision making. Kept my credit check payment valid throughout lock-down, which deonstates you put customer first.
Always very responsive to me queries.
Swift leasing option and deliver was really good
Hi Victoria and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are happy with the service! We hope the new car looks after you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very efficient and friendly service throughout.
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,192 reviews