First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend First Vehicle Leasing

About First Vehicle Leasing: Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Sarah
"Our sales guy Scott Russell was really helpful and got back to us quickly with the deal we wanted. He kept us informed throughout the process and we had the car within 3 weeks which we are really happy with."
Stace
"Sorted me the car I wanted 😁 very good service also"
"Such an easy process from the first phone call . Great communication before and after delivery of my vehicle . Lovely staff who have been very helpful from the start ."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"This is the fourth car I have leased from FVL. Their already excellent customer service has just got better and better. I received excellent advice on what car I might order. The ordering process was simple and straightforward and I was kept up to date with developments as I was waiting for the car to be delivered. A great team effort and I could not have asked for, or expected, anything more."
Wow! Four cars! That's amazing, thanks for your continued support Campbell it's very much appreciated!

We hope the latest addition treats you well!

Happy motoring, FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Great deals on offer and very good informative staff involved withy transaction."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I am very pleased with the car and the service I received I would recommend you to everyone"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"easy, peasy lemon squeezy! Seamless process, friendly advice, on time delivery and my expectations met and exceeded in many ways!"
Hi @Steeliebobs!

The proof of the pudding is in the eating! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the process and we hope the new car is going well for you!

We hope to welcome you back for more automotive treats again in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Good service did everything promised"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I found the experience of leasing a car with FVL easy. I have just received my second VW golf with them after 3 years leasing my first Golf with them. Customer service is good during and after. A positive experience and am sure the next 3 years will also be the same."
Hello Malgorzatta and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback for us online, it means a great deal.

We're delighted that you have chosen to use us again and we will be more than delighted to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"How the staff communicated all information in a courteous manner, in particular Claire Khan."
Thank you for the kind review Hugh, we hope the new car is going well for you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"FVL's approach from the outset was to ensure I was happy with the service I received from enquiry to eventual receipt of my vehicle. It didn't end there! The after-service care has been very impressive."
Thanks for your kind review Scott! We're delighted that you enjoyed the service and we hope the new car is going well for you!

Happy Motoring, FVL!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Helping with organising the collection of the previous car so I didn’t have to worry!"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Great friendly service and honest people 👍"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Delivered on time and customer contact"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Kept me informed all along the way"
Hi Sanjeev and thanks for your review!

We hope the new car is going well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Great service from start to finish. The staff always called me back and ensured I was kept informed every step of the way."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"As always very professional, quick to respond and excellent service from start to finish. This is the 3rd car I have leased and would highly recommend (and have) to family and friends"
Hi Joan!

Thanks for choosing FVL for a third time! We're delighted that you have enjoyed the service we provide, not just once but for your last three cars!

We hope the new car goes well and we hope to welcome you back again!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"very good from start to finish, love my new car and a pleasure to deal with."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Firstly, this is my first time leasing a car! Everything has gone extremely smooth so far; from ordering the vehicle , right through to delivery. I had to travel to Aberdeen from Shetland, by ferry, to pick up the car but all went extremely well. The car was just as I expected. All in all although it is early days yet, I am extremely satisfied with First Leasing and will probably go back to them for another vehicle at the end of my lease period! W J Anderson."
Hello Will and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we appreciate it.

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing for your first leased car! And it makes it even better that you are extremely satisfied with the process as that really is our mission!

We hope the new car looks after you well and we hope we can welcome you back again should you need another in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very easy to deal with talked me through everything and easy to understand."
"Great service"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"I used fvl for my first car,second lease with another company who where useless Now back with fvl and so much better already,always on phone to keep you updated and when car is delivered to check everything is as expected"
Hi John and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback that's great.

Glad to hear all is well and we hope to welcome you back should you need another!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent service provided by Scott Russell (Account Manager) from start to finish. Very competitive pricing and secured the car we were looking to lease."
Hello Hugh and thanks for your kind review it means a lot to us.

We hope the new car goes well for you and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"FVL Delivered a first class service from the initial enquiry right through to the delivery of the vehicle."
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 989 reviews