First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend First Vehicle Leasing

About First Vehicle Leasing: Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Live Chat

How would you rate First Vehicle Leasing ?

Marvin
"Excellent customer service, they make you feel valued and are frequently in touch with updates to the delivery etc. The car came extremely quicky (under 2 weeks) the fastest around and at a decent price. Plus a few additional extra also included! Thank you David and the team."
E. Lee
"FVL offered a personal and helpful service. The process was smooth and communication was excellent. I got the car and the lease conditions that suited my needs and my car is perfect."
"Quick and easy way to source a new vehicle"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Found the car I wanted and was able to match my deposit requirement."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Paper work was kept to a minimum and the whole process of ordering and receiving the car was hassle free!"
Hello Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us online.
We are glad to hear that you found the process a straight forward one and hope you are now enjoying your new car!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Really simple straight forward process. Very helpful staff"
"Good price."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Fantastic service and very helpful attentive staff."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Very helpful staff and kept me updated on my order."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Gerard was great to deal with very responsive to any questions we had, we would recommend FVL to everyone. Thank you"
Hello Margaret and thanks for your glowing review!

We are delighted to hear that you found our service excellent! We hope the new car looks after you and we look forward to welcoming you back again should you require another contract hire in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Car delivered on date as promised and in perfect condition drives well, only had for 3 weeks"
Hello Andy and thanks for sharing your feedback.

We hope the car continues to treat you well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Got the right car at the right price and made everything straight forward."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"The service I received was fantastic and the options provided were appropriate and there was no pressure selling"
Hi Dennis and thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service we provide.

How would you rate our web-site for Ease of Use?
"From the initial specification of the car Duncan made everything easy and hassle free to order the type of car I wanted at the best price. I was then handed onto the delivery team where I would especially like to thank Lauraine, who helped me out with issues of transferring my number plate over with the DVLA. I would be happy to recommend FVL to others and would certainly consider getting my next vehicle through them."
Hello Ian and thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Lauraine and Duncan who we're sure will be happy to hear your comments.

We hope you enjoy the new car!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"got my car in time , unlike the company that was supposed to pick my old one up . its still on the road"
Hi Marvin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such great feedback. And for uploading your photo, the White looks great in the sunshine!

It's brilliant that you were made to feel valued, this is extremely important to us and to be honest we feel there isn't enough of this from internet based companies at the moment!

We hope you enjoy the lovely new Focus!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Great comms and easy to deal with"
Hello Sean and thanks for leaving your feedback for us online.

It's great to hear you found us easy to deal with and we hope that you are not enjoying your new car.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent customer service and I was kept up to date with everything and car was delivered on time. Great to deal with FVL. Would highly recommend to everyone."
Thank you for leaving your kind review!

It means a lot to us to hear this kind of feedback as this is what we are trying to achieve on a daily basis.

We hope you are enjoying your new car.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Great service from start to finish. David couldn’t do enough to help and was always very responsive to any questions."
Hello Sean and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback it means a lot to us.

David will be happy to hear the feedback we're sure. We hope the new car is going well, thanks again.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent customer service from start to finish"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Provided me a quick and easy quote which I could then check and ensure I was happy with and move forward with the guided signing procedure which was quick and easy and hassle free! The brand new vehicle was with me within a week after signing!"
Hi Drew and thanks so much for leaving your review, it means a great deal to us.

It's great to hear the process was quick and hassle free for you.
We hope the new car is doing what you need it to.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"We are a very busy company with no time to mess around. When we want something (such as a new contract hire car) we just want the best deal without all of the nonsense. Dealing with FVL was a breath of freshair. We got the deal we wanted, a fast delivery date and a very professional handover. In fact the chap who delivered the car and effected the hand over requires a special mention. Nothing was too much trouble and anything that was not understood at first was calmly and politely re-explained. All in all a first class act."
Hello Martin,

This is fantastic feedback, thanks so much.

As we are regulated by the FCA, procedure and documentation can sometimes make things seem a bit protracted, so we are delighted that we were able to deliver our service in an speedy and efficient manner to you.

We do believe in an informative, yet no nonsense approach and are always delighted to hear that our clients appreciate this aspect of our service.

We hope the new car is looking after you well.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and upload your photograph! Your new car looks great.

We are delighted that you found our service a personal and communicative one. We believe that this is what makes First Vehicle Leasing different from the norm. Our people, always available, giving great service. So it's always nice to see this kind of feedback, thank you.

Of course, we hope the new car is treating you well!

Happy Motoring! FVL