First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
We are dealing with Scott and from our first phone call to our car being delivered today I can’t fault him or the service we’ve received. He’s kept us updated every step of the way, answered any questions truthfully and put our mind at rest about leasing (as we are first timers). We are more than happy with the deal we received. Would definitely recommend FVL, professional and friendly from the start.
Hi Leanne, and thanks so much for taking the time to write your glowing review! It means a great deal!

Scott will be delighted to hear your comments too. We hope the new car is going well and to welcome you back should you need another again in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Professional from first phone call to delivery of vehicle.
Very friendly
Did everything to help
Was hassle free
Really great efficient service
Always great service.
Lots of updates from Frazer and Tina very smooth Transaction from one car to another
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend FVL to friends and family.
This is the second time I have sourced a vehicle with FVL. The choice of vehicles is extensive and they are very competitively priced.
Great customer service and communications at every stage in the process from enquiry through to delivery.
Hello Guy !

Thanks for coming back a second time to use our services, it means a lot to us. And a double thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online, that's brilliant.

We hope you are enjoying the new car!

Happy motoring! FVL
Customer representative was very attentive & listened to my requirements then provided options to match
Scott Russell has been a great. He was super quick at replying to my questions, found me a lovely car. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Scott!!
Hello Mandeep and thanks for taking the time to share your kind feedback with us!

We're delighted that you chosen First Vehicle Leasing for your new leased car. We hope it's going well and hopefully we can speak again should the need arise again in the future.

Very responsive!
This is the third vehicle I have leased from FVL, I was first drawn to them due to their web site, it was so easy and painless to use unlike most others. The process from ordering my car to delivery was a pain free process and I was always kept up to date with my order.
Hello Chris and thanks for your kind review. We're ecstatic to hear that you have chosen FVL for three vehicles! Also that you found the process and web-site easy to use. This means a great deal to us.

We hope the new car is going well and hope to welcome you back should the need arise again!

Easy change over of car
I'd never leased a car before, and Scott talked me through everything, made it all clear, and helped me make sure I was choosing the right car for me. Siobhan was also brilliant, keeping me up to date with every step of the process as all the paperwork was going through, and answering any questions I had as we went along. It was a really smooth process from start to end.
Hello Rachel and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing for your first leased car! We will be sure to pass your comments to Scott and Siobhan too, they will be thrilled.

Happy Motoring, FVL
THE WHOLE PROCESS WENT VERY SMOOTHLY ALL DONE IN A MATTER OF DAYS EVEN IN THESE DIFFICCULT TIMES CAR WAS DELIVERED A WEEK EARLIER AT 6AM AT MY REQUEST
Hello Frank and thanks for your kind review!

We're happy we could help! And we hope the new car is going well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very professional and efficient throughout the whole process
Hello Graeme and thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found the service up to scratch!

Happy Motoring, FVL
From first contact with Scott to delivery of car I can honestly say everything has been brilliant. Scott was extremely helpful and professional, from explaining the process right through to delivery. This is my first lease car and won’t be my last. The finance was very reasonable and easy to arrange. Delivery was prompt on the day previously arranged and there was no problems with the car. Thank you Scott and all at First Vehicle Leasing.
Very helpful and everything went very smoothly, thank you
My previous review should have been 5* thank you
Shopped about and and believe I got a good deal using fvl, emails and calls were answered promptly, car was delivered on set date as requested even with lockdown procedures in place, very happy thanks Gary
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,210 reviews