First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From start to finish I have been very impressed with First Vehicle Leasing. I dealt with Peter and his colleagues and had a first rate experience leasing a car for my daughter. I am now looking to lease another car with FVL for myself following such a positive experience.
Hello Eleanor and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback it's very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience and are looking for a new car lease yourself now as a result!

We hope your daughters car is going well and look forward to speaking again with you soon.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Not happy as the car has a chip on the bonnet that happened when car was being delivered and apart from 1 call still don't know how it is going to be resolved and I have nothing in writing not happy
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
We are truly sorry to hear that your car had a stone chip on delivery. Although these things can happen it's never what anyone would like.

If you could please e-mail us on CRM@fvl.co.uk with your registration number we can have a look into your file and put this right for you.

Many thanks,

FVL
Good price for the car
Would you recommend us to a friend?
They did a good job up until the order was placed. After that the updates were very inaccurate.
Hello Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear that our service didn't meet with your expectations. If you would be so kind please email your contact details to our customer services team at crm@fvl.co.uk quoting reference CRMRV13 and someone will come straight back to you on the above.

We do hope the new car is going well.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
It started slow first getting details wrong and everything went well after that and on the last stage FVL gave me the wrong number plate to insurane the vecheal and we got there at the end. But the car is lovely my wife and myself enjoying driving it. Thank you
Hi Onker and thanks for taking the time to write your feedback.

We're sorry to hear of the challenges you had.
We will have a look into the notes and see if there is anyway of improving things for the future.

Happy to hear that you like the new car and your wife is now enjoying it as that's the correct outcome!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Generally happy with the car but as usual changes to car make and model after committing to the original vehicle.
good price
Would you recommend us to a friend?
I like the price and the car. Initial conversation and communication was very good and informative.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Could of went a lot smoother, at times I felt agitated with the process
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are extremely sorry to hear that you were frustrated by the process.

Please rest assured that one of our agents will go through your file to find out if anything out of the ordinary occurred and feed this back to the management team.

We work very hard at making things as easy as possible for our customers, now more than ever there are certain regulatory processes that must be adhered to that we are aware can make things feel slightly protracted. We do our best to keep these to a minimum where possible.
We hope it won't stop you from coming back and using our service again and we hope your new car was worth the frustrations.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
John Gallagher was my first point of contact and he was very good. Got back to me quickly to answer all my questions The delivery guy didn't make me happy he made me feel rushed and didn't weant me to spend long checking the car before I signed.
Hello and thanks for sharing your feedback.

We are glad our account manager John looked after you, but obviously feel disappointed that manufacturers logistics company let us down with delivery. We have taken the points you raise above and put this to them and will await their response. We will be sure to come back to you with our findings quickly.

We do hope it wasn't enough to put you off from coming back to us and we hope the new car is going well for you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Friendly staff however I felt I had to chase for information about each stage of the leasing
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback.

We use the information gained from reviews to help us improve our customer experiences going forward.

As such we would be interested to hear what went wrong with your new car lease so that we can implement changes to our procedures, where necessary. I have tried to call you this morning to see if we can have a brief chat about your feedback.

If you can please give me a call back, when you have a moment to chat, that would be greatly appreciated.

You can reach our customer relations team on 0345 365 3016.

Many thanks, Tony King.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
the quote fit our requirments exactly - easy decision
Hello Amy and thanks for sharing your feedback online.

We are glad to hear your decision was an easy one!

Here at FVL we strive to deliver the very best of customer service every time. Unfortunately your rating looks like we might have failed to deliver this?

Our customer relations team have reached out to you and if you can get back to them with any further feedback you have that would be very much appreciated.

We do hope you enjoy your new car! Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Car Quality is very good and customer service from FVL Team was very good too.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very good deal on a great car and the sales process was simple and helpful
Hello Nigel and thanks for the feedback its very much appreciated.

We hope you enjoy your new car.

Happy motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
We love the car and the service prior to delivery was excellent and the agent Peter was exceptional and very professional. It was the condition of the car on delivery
Hello Mr Heal and thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear that you loved our service and professionalism.

We're of course sorry to hear that your vehicle arrived in less than perfect condition. Our dealers are always asked to clean the cars prior to delivery but in certain circumstances this is not always possible. As part of our process we now call, email and text every customer one day after delivery just to make sure that everything meets the customers expectations.

We appreciate your feedback again and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Good value for money and initial salesman was very helpful. Once I paid initial fee, communication was none existent unless I would contact first. Car Sat in the depo for a wee when I was told I would be contacted as soon as it arrived. Would still be waiting on it just now were I not to contact customer service.
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the feedback. We do have steps in place to ensure that communication is fluid throughout the process. We'll look at your case to see what went wrong and I can ensure you that your feedback will be used to further enhance our processes to ensure more up-to-date communication. We hope you do enjoy the new car and if you do require anything at all please feel free to reach us at CRM@FVL.CO.UK

Thanks again, FVL