First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From start to finish I have been very impressed with First Vehicle Leasing. I dealt with Peter and his colleagues and had a first rate experience leasing a car for my daughter. I am now looking to lease another car with FVL for myself following such a positive experience.
Hello Eleanor and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback it's very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience and are looking for a new car lease yourself now as a result!

We hope your daughters car is going well and look forward to speaking again with you soon.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Pro-active and prompt service.
Tony was extremely helpful he helped find a car that was far more than we expected for our budget. He process followed seamlessly and was absolutely hassle free. This is the 3rd car we have had from FVL. Would highly recommend.
Hello Gill and thanks so much for your kind review.

We hope the new car is looking after you well and we are delighted that our service exceeded your expectations! It goes without saying that we would love to welcome you back for a 4th when the need arises!

Happy Motoring, FVL
We have just secured our second vehicle with the help of Ross Longmuir at FVL. Again, the second time round, he has been more than helpful, patient and able to provide all the information we asked. Can say we will be using Ross again, nothing is too much trouble and has put up with us being very indecisive the past couple of weeks. No issues whatsoever in the first vehicle leased, the most easiest process. Thanks again Ross
Thanks very much Leah and Alex!

It's really great to receive such positive feedback and we're sure Ross will be delighted too!

We hope the new car goes well for you and hope to welcome you back in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great service from Gerard from start to Finnish car is fantastic
Ho HO HO Lisa.

Seasons greetings. Your review is worth its weight in Gold (frankincense and myrrh). We hope the new car goes as well as Rudolph.

Happy Christmas, FVL
Would you recommend us to a friend?
FVL's John Gallagher was more attentive and came up with the required vehicle and deal better than my previous lease supplier.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
From the first enquiry to the delivery of the car the whole process took less than 4 weeks! Peter was very helpful and kept me updated all the way through. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending them
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very happy with the service from the team and the constant updates on delivery
Hi Rose and thanks for your glowing review! It means a lot to us.

We hope the new car is treating you well and doing what you need it to.

How would you rate our web-site for Ease of Use?
Absolute fantastic service from placing the order to delivery, John Hart went out of his way to find me the perfect deal ! I have recommended to FVL to friends who were wanting to lease .
Hello Joanne and thanks for taking the time leave your feedback, it means a lot.

We are sure John will be delighted to hear about your review. We hope the new car is looking after you.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
All very easy and simple great
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great service . Lovely car . Staff very helpful every step of the way . Have recommended to friends. Thanks Andy
Hello Andy and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It means a great deal to us.

We are happy to hear you like your new car and hope you continue to enjoy it throughout the contract.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
I found your website easy to navigate I spoke with Fraser Morrison regularly who was absolutely fabulous in sourcing me a vehicle The whole process of ordering and receiving my vehicle was effortless
Hi Joanne and thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on line.

We are delighted that you found the process a smooth one!

We hope the new car is going well!

Happy motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
First class service from John & the girls. Got a great deal and car delivered on time and in excellent condition.
Hello Robert and thanks for taking the time out to share your review with us!

Delighted to hear that the service met with your expectations!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Just taken delivery of my Mercedes C Class Coupe. Brilliant customer service from Ross who was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Helpful, informative and went out his way to sort me out and answer my 102829 questions! Competitive pricing, delivery way quicker than expected and overall a very pleasant process. Will most definitely recommend to others and will use again myself when my next car is due! To Ross and the team-many thanks. You guys are great.
Thanks so much for your kind review Razina, it means a lot.

We're delighted to hear that enjoyed the customer experience and hope that the new car is going well for you.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Very straight forward and easy to deal with
😆 delivered on time
Great customer service
How would you rate our web-site for Ease of Use?
FVL gave me excellent service, procuring exactly the vehicle I wanted. They were courteous and helpful every step of the way and made the process of getting a lease replacement car easy and hassle free.
Hello Tony! The new car looks ace!

We hope it's doing everything you need it to and some more besides. We're delighted the experience met with your expectations and hope to welcome you back should you need our services again.

Thank you for the review and the lovely photo!

Personal service
Would you recommend us to a friend?
As always, very impressed with the level of service. David Martin whom I have been dealing with, is always efficient, professional and extremely helpful. Nothing is ever too much trouble for him. A pleasure to deal with
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Good communication - always helpful.
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,051 reviews