First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Pro-active and prompt service.
Tony was extremely helpful he helped find a car that was far more than we expected for our budget.
He process followed seamlessly and was absolutely hassle free.
This is the 3rd car we have had from FVL. Would highly recommend.
Hello Gill and thanks so much for your kind review.

We hope the new car is looking after you well and we are delighted that our service exceeded your expectations! It goes without saying that we would love to welcome you back for a 4th when the need arises!

Happy Motoring, FVL
We have just secured our second vehicle with the help of Ross Longmuir at FVL. Again, the second time round, he has been more than helpful, patient and able to provide all the information we asked. Can say we will be using Ross again, nothing is too much trouble and has put up with us being very indecisive the past couple of weeks. No issues whatsoever in the first vehicle leased, the most easiest process. Thanks again Ross
Thanks very much Leah and Alex!

It's really great to receive such positive feedback and we're sure Ross will be delighted too!

We hope the new car goes well for you and hope to welcome you back in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great service from Gerard from start to Finnish car is fantastic
Ho HO HO Lisa.

Seasons greetings. Your review is worth its weight in Gold (frankincense and myrrh). We hope the new car goes as well as Rudolph.

Happy Christmas, FVL
FVL's John Gallagher was more attentive and came up with the required vehicle and deal better than my previous lease supplier.
From the first enquiry to the delivery of the car the whole process took less than 4 weeks!
Peter was very helpful and kept me updated all the way through. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending them
Very happy with the service from the team and the constant updates on delivery
Hi Rose and thanks for your glowing review! It means a lot to us.

We hope the new car is treating you well and doing what you need it to.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Absolute fantastic service from placing the order to delivery, John Hart went out of his way to find me the perfect deal ! I have recommended to FVL to friends who were wanting to lease .
Hello Joanne and thanks for taking the time leave your feedback, it means a lot.

We are sure John will be delighted to hear about your review. We hope the new car is looking after you.

Happy Motoring, FVL
All very easy and simple great
Great service . Lovely car . Staff very helpful every step of the way . Have recommended to friends. Thanks Andy
Hello Andy and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It means a great deal to us.

We are happy to hear you like your new car and hope you continue to enjoy it throughout the contract.

Happy Motoring, FVL
I found your website easy to navigate
I spoke with Fraser Morrison regularly who was absolutely fabulous in sourcing me a vehicle
The whole process of ordering and receiving my vehicle was effortless
Hi Joanne and thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on line.

We are delighted that you found the process a smooth one!

We hope the new car is going well!

Happy motoring, FVL.
Fantastic service. First leasing was recommended to us and we contacted Scott Russell who couldn’t have been more helpful from start to finish. He explained options based on our preferences and aimed to tick every box..... We love the BMW and got far more for our money than the previous lease company. Very happy!
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Hello Daniel and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Thanks also for the pictures of your new BMW X3, it looks absolutely fantastic! Scott will be delighted to hear your feedback.

We hope we can welcome you back should the need arise again!

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the third car I have had from FVL and I can honestly say the service has always been fantastic. We felt with Tony this time and he was amazing. I will definitely recommend this service and the company to my friends. Thanks again for all your help as I love my new car .
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th February 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th February 2020
First class service from John & the girls.
Got a great deal and car delivered on time and in excellent condition.
Hello Robert and thanks for taking the time out to share your review with us!

Delighted to hear that the service met with your expectations!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Just taken delivery of my Mercedes C Class Coupe. Brilliant customer service from Ross who was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Helpful, informative and went out his way to sort me out and answer my 102829 questions! Competitive pricing, delivery way quicker than expected and overall a very pleasant process. Will most definitely recommend to others and will use again myself when my next car is due! To Ross and the team-many thanks. You guys are great.
Thanks so much for your kind review Razina, it means a lot.

We're delighted to hear that enjoyed the customer experience and hope that the new car is going well for you.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very straight forward and easy to deal with
😆 delivered on time
Great customer service
FVL gave me excellent service, procuring exactly the vehicle I wanted. They were courteous and helpful every step of the way and made the process of getting a lease replacement car easy and hassle free.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 28th May 2019
Hello Tony! The new car looks ace!

We hope it's doing everything you need it to and some more besides. We're delighted the experience met with your expectations and hope to welcome you back should you need our services again.

Thank you for the review and the lovely photo!

Personal service