Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy

"The service was prompt and the requested giftwrapping service was an added bonus ensuring my son received his Christmas present both on-time and beautifully presented. We are very pleased with both the item and the service. Thank you"
"Very fast delivery and high quality product"
"Happy with product and impressed with fast delivery. Thanks"
"Lovely quality!! There customer services are great too!!"
"Excellent service and a beautiful product that my Son loved - especially with it being engraved."
"Absolutely faultless service from Farrar & Tanner, next day delivery so close to christmas was very much appreciated. The product was of excellent quality and as a gift, it was very well received. Thank you"
"I love Farrar & Tanner. I ordered a Backgammon set two days before Christmas and it arrived as promised with the inscription in place. The set itself is utterly beautiful - worth every penny. Thank you for being good to your word."
"Firstly, I don’t usuall give feedback, however, I’d like to share this. First order went astray in transit, contacted customer service who assured me that my personalised gift would be re-ordered as per the original and express delivered to me the next day. I’m happy to say that they were as good as their word, my father-in-law was over the moon with his gift, as was I with the service provided. Thank you 5*"
"All delivered on time in nice recyclable packaging."
"Excellent quality value & Service, highly recommend..5 star"
"The pocket watch looks great and is just as pictured. It's not been fully tested yet as it is a Christmas gift for our grandson. Delivery was quicker than expected. A!! Good so far!"
"Last minute gifts which arrived next day, beautifully engraved, good quality boxes and booze. Great product, great service!"
"Superb service. Ordered a pocket watch for next day delivery, but wanted it engraved. Checked via email whether this could be done and the answer was yes. Sure enough it did indeed arrive the next day, complete with my personalised engravin. very impressed"
"Speedy delivery, and earlier than anticipated.. Product as shown and very satisfactory quality"
"I purchased a fob watch which I had engraved for my husband as a Christmas present. It arrived the following day as promised. The engraving was lovely. My husband was thrilled with the gift. I 100% recommend this company to anyone wanting to buy something extra special...Thank you."
"Wine in box arrived very quickly and completely in good condition loverly present with words on nice box well done thankyou Mrs J Owens"
"Great choice of original gift ideas that can be personalised. I bought my brother a lovely 50th birthday present which he was delighted with. Website was easy to navigate, communication good and service was very efficient. Will recommend and use again."
"Really lovely set of knifes and fast delivery the only done fall was not having the option to add a few extra letters to the personalised part."
"Having left it until the last minute, I telephoned your Company on 17 December, and spoke to a very helpful lady (I’m sorry, I did not take her name!) who apologised for not being able to post my order that afternoon as it was too late for the post. The package arrived on Wednesday, 19 December, beautifully boxed and wrapped and the items - a copper indoor plant mister and watering can - were perfect and matched their online description. I am very impressed! S. Bartlett"
"Bought a Backgammon game and I am very happy about the quality of it and service received. I highly recommend..."
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.78 based on 707 reviews