Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy

"Website was easy to use, delivery was very and the quality of the product and engraving was really nice. I would happily use again."
"Ordered a pocket watch for my father and it was quick, great value and beautiful."
"Hi could not be more than pleased with my purchase and the the way the person I spoke to when ordering Regards MLZ"
"Great quality steak knives and super fast delivery"
"always good service"
"Arrived really quickly, item as described but was disappointed with the presentation box it came in and managed to cut myself on the small nail which stops the box from opening"
"Bought as a gift for a colleague as I wanted a good wine that came gift-wrapped. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. I can't comment on the wine though - the recipient took it home!"
"I have never used this company before and found them on a Google search. I ordered a leather conference folder and had it personalised and it exceeded my expectations. Would definitely use them again."
"Both bottles in boxes as gifts and hugely well received and much appreciated. Easy order, Swift delivery , classy. Top job."
"I am delighted with my knife set. It arrived on time, beautifully engraved"
"Great product and arrived quickly Brilliant quality and will definitely buy again"
"Better than I expected, good quality looked more expensive for the price I paid will be ordering again for daughters wedding really pleased, also well packaged and quick delivery"
"Excellent Service, so happy with my product."
"Delivered when it was expected , order as expected . Excellent."
"My son loved his leather travel bag - soft brown leather - and great workmanship. Service from start to finish was excellent. Arrived the day before his birthday as promised. GH"
"The hip flask I bought is of excellent quality and the speed of delivery is second to none!"
"Good website, order easy to place. Very prompt 24 hour delivery, well packed and excellent quality merchandise. Thank you so much."
"Very fast turnaround and great quality of product, very happy"
"Bought a pocket watch for my boyfriend's birthday and he is in love with it."
"Great items, speedy dispatch. Very well packaged. Would recommend this company and would use them again"
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.77 based on 568 reviews