Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
I have placed several orders in the past and the service and quality of the meat deserved five stars. However, my last order included a Chateaubriand and this was very disappointing. The images for the Chateaubriand on the website show a steak of uniform thickness at both ends. What I received tapered to a narrow piece of meat which was overcooked when the thick end was cooked med/rare as desired. The customer "care" team have informed me that what I received was correct for a Chateaubriand and that the images on the website are incorrect. I will not be buying from them again and suggest that anyone wanting a Chateaubriand should look elsewhere.
Not the best experience... Rib eyes were of poor quality, lack of flavour, minimal marbling and expensive. We were expecting something amazing for the cost but unfortunately Farmison did not deliver. We requested our money back as Farmison advertise 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, which took several weeks to process. In future I will be using my local farm shop / butcher.
Do you remember a time when your local butcher cut steaks, chops, and bacon directly from a side of beef, bacon or lamb? Do you remember bacon not oozing white stuff as it was grilled or fried? If you do, welcome to Farmison. Meat as it used to be, and with the advantage of heritage breeds to boot. Nidderdale bacon, crimson in colour, generously sized Yorkshire pig pork chops with full fat and rind intact with bags of flavour, proper beef steaks and lamb. And all freshly cut, nothing comes frozen. I have tried others, but nothing comes close to Farmison's suppliers. English meat at its very best.
Excellent quality, variety and lots of recipe ideas as well. A company who are clearly concerned with animal welfare and who work closely with suppliers. Taste is brilliant!
Great products good prices great delivery service.
There should be a warning attached to all new orders from Farmison - these products will change the way you eat meat forever! We recently subscribed to a subscription box and each product was exceptional - from wonderfully succulent chicken to the best sausages and bacon I've ever tasted. At the moment, my partner Colin is preparing a chili con carne using the mince and tomorrow I'll be doing the chicken breasts with coconut and cumin topping. Can't wait for the next delivery - and I'll definitely be ordering an Easter special!
Fantastic range of produce and when it arrives it's incredibly fresh and of great quality.
2nd time purchase. Cumberland sausages are incredible and so are the burgers! Fast delivery, well packed with ice bags and straw to keep meat chilled in transit.
I received my first order today. I kept a lamb keema pie out for dinner and froze the rest. The pie was delicious and I shall get more on my next order.
The quality and rearing of the meat is fantastic, we are a big family and it keeps us all very happy. Thank you
Stunningly good meat. Best beef I havevever had, but all cuts good. Pork mince also delicious. Make into Thai pork mince balls. Try the spatchcock chicken. Amazingly crispy when roasted.
Can’t fault Farmison &Co from the order to the delivery to the taste of the meat excellent from start to finish 😁
Excellent quality, mature meat full of old fashioned flavour. Efficient and timely delivery on the appointed day with effective cold packs to keep products fresh. Very pleasant people to deal with by phone. Strangely, not keen on the Nidderdale sausages, however, this may be down to personal taste.
I have used Farmisons quite a few times now and their products and service are first class .. The shoulder of lamb is to die for in fact I am just about to order another one ...
Excellent service throughout the year. Communication first class with Ben My Christmas package of festive food for me and my extended family was outstanding Well done again Farmison xx
The best thing about Covid was that it introduced us to Farmison. We have now been buying from them for the last 6 months. I am not one to normally leave reviews - however, today we ate their "CLASSIC BEEF WELLINGTON FOR 6". I can only think of one word to describe it "Magnificent". The beef was incredibly melt in your mouth tender, a fabulous mushroom covering and a delicious pastry crust. Everyone - if you like you beef - you need to try this! I wish I could rate them as a 6 - but I can only go as high as 5 ! Enjoy..
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
The items were delivered very quickly after the order was placed. Came well packed. Would order again. My only regret is that they do not offer offal on their meats list.
During the past year I have ordered many and varied cuts of meat from Farmison. All have been excellent and value.
I HAVE NO DOUBT OF THE QUALITY OF YOUR MEAT AND YOUR AMBITION TO BE THE BEST ONLINE BUTCHER BUT HERE IN LINCOLNSHIRE WE ALSO PRODUCE QUALITY GRASS FED BEEF AT A PRICE FAR CHEAPER THAN YOURSELVES POSSIBLY BY THIRTY PER CENT WHICH IS A LARGE AMOUNT.
Really impressed with the quality and quick delivery. So much more flavour than what you can get at the supermarket. We’ll definitely be ordering again
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,941 reviews