Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Bought the meat for my husband. He seems to enjoy the variety. Good value for money. A bit too much packaging for my liking but I understand you are trying to reduce it.
Lovely to know which breed we are eating and also to be able to get cuts not available locally. It always arrives in a beautiful condition.
Really excellent quality, super-tasty meats
The service was superb. I was disappointed with the lorne sausages, as I found them bland and rather tasteless. The confit of duck legs was a huge disappointment, as the salt overwhelmed everything; they were so salty that they were inedible and had to be binned. I have not yet cooked the half leg of lamb, but it looks fine. This first order was disappointing but I intend to re-order, as I like what Farmison are trying to do, and I am a great believer in supporting the British farmer.
The steaks ordered where top quality,delivered on time and as described. The fillet medallions where absolutely delicious.Sadly, not so the tomahawk as I didn’t have anything big enough to cook it it well nor enough heat on a domestic oven. That ended as a bit of a disaster and most of it remained raw…but that’s my fault.
Good quality- disappointed that I had to throw a chicken pie away.
Was great.
Great range of quality meat , with a choice of breeds to choose from , and supporting farmers who care
Best steak and all other cuts of meat .Sausages ribs and bacon fab
Great food, but as a singleton I needed to divide and decant each meal for two into two food bags for the freezer. Would be so helpful to be able to buy single portions!
- good quality - good delivery and love the fact I don’t need to keep it in the fridge - flavour was good
Had a porterhouse steak. Very thick (2 inches), great size. Was cut a little too much on the filet size for me. More of a T-bone. But very impressed. Would love to see more 45-60 day dry age steaks. Pricey and you get what you paid for, vs fake dry-aged stuff at the supermarkets. (wet age)
I have only so far tried one item I purchased, it was excellent. If the rest of my order is that good you have a very happy customer
Although this product tasted very good I was however after a Scottish ‘traditional’ square sausage!
Chicken lovely, burgers awsome, beef ribs fantastic. Sausages not great. I found their skins too thick and were tough once cooked. Also slightly too herby for my liking.
Exceptionally good quality whatever we have bought. Cannot fault. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because I think they need to work on their packaging. We have had a few occasions with massively oversized boxes. I also find it strange that to get eco packaging you have to pay extra. Other companies I have ordered from simply use that packaging as standard.
The box is a great idea as a gift. The pie, chips and beer all tasted great, I've been told. Unfortunately the gravy leaked. I think because box put on wrong side and lid loose. If it had been placed as should have been I think it would've been ok. I have had a discount code for a further purchase because of this.
Produce was excellent but almost ruined due to courier leaving it at wrong address. They left it in the wrong street never mind the wrong house despite all the information provided being correct. Fortunately someone in that street recognised my name and address and we’re kind enough to to deliver it to my house.
Was happy with most of the order apart from the heritage steak which was really fibrous and didn’t meet our expectations. Apart from that a great company and I will order again.
The meat is such good quality. The hot dogs are out of this world. Each product we have had so far has been delicious. We really like to support local producers & this enables us to do this without having a local butcher. It is so easy to order on the web site, being able to choose our delivery day is a must. We really like the freshness, having used other on line butchers & receiving frozen items. I highly recommend.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,941 reviews