Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 25,168 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
My order came ontime as it always does had a little issue with one product but it was sorted out quickly the steaks were divine but the black pudding was salty which I didn't realy like may be it was just that batch I will try them again another time
They did a fantastic customer service , quick response , and fast solution . I ordered 100 d dry aged steak , unfortunately I could try , because the delivery company made a huge mistake , my parcel is been left outside of the building they also kindly provide a pic saying delivery to a concierge , wich I don't have . After made the complaint for the issue , farmison immediately apologise and refund . Shame to Dpd for failing to delivery properly .
Order a bunch of sausages, merguez and burgers for a family bbq. It was all so delicious compared to stuff you get in the supermarket highly recommend!
Meet tasty great! But Dpd just throw the parcel on the ground of my flat lobby and didn’t press the door bell. That day’s temperature is around 32 degree.
New customer. So far excellent quality of meat. I order beef and merguez lamb sausages. Very pleased. Only minor criticism is the amount of emails I receive. Could the frequency and relevance be optional?.
Communication and delivery information was excellent. Slightly disappointed with the flavour and tenderness of the beef even though the cooking instructions were followed.
Excellent meat, but don't like the expanded polystyrene box
The meat quality is great and it's nice to have such a wide selection. I particularly recommend the cumberland sausages. My only negative is the standard delivery packaging, which is not eco friendly. There is an option to pay extra to cover eco packaging, but I fell that this should be used for all deliveries, even if it means upping the prices across the board to cover the cost.
Through friend’s recommendation friend, I bought my first order, consisted all of grass- fed beef. I was impressed by the freshness of the meat mainly due to the packaging. Unfortunately, the rest of the meat are not organically reared. The prices are also comparatively similar to other Organic food supplier. However, using polystyrene box is not environmentally friendly as it emits dangerous fumes should it burnt.
I love the meat quality albeit we had one poor pack of bacon steaks - not as good as the first order. Lots of variety though it would be good to have m more variety in weight/pack sizes.
meat always good tasting . and good quality
The pork picnic and sirloin pave steaks were very good. Found the Lorne sausage a touch gristly hence only four stars
No problem with ordering on their web site. Efficient delivery with full traceable details given. Products all well packaged. Excellent value Beef Fillet tails Lamb mince had amazing natural flavours Belly Pork had unbelievable natural flavours, best I’ve ever tasted. Sadly I thought it was to fatty and could have been trimmed a bit more. Looking forward to my next order
High quality, tasty meat. Price could become increasingly more prohibitive with the cost of living crisis!
Very efficient service. Excellent produce. Tried instant meals for first time. Pretty good!
Excellent selection of Korean meats - could be even tastier with more spices but great for a barbecue
Never thought buying mean online was possible; but it. A very good selection of cuts, good quality meat albeit a bit expensive. Have ordered several times and will again.
Thank you the food is always delicious, my only complaint is that after I order you then send me a discount. Regards Colleen hill
The quality of the meat from Farmison is amazing, I love the rib eye and the bacon, it is pricey but worth it. The one downside is that when products are not available they are substituted which in itself isn't a problem but I have had a couple of subs I didn't like. I did get my money back but it would be better if you could specify if you are happy to have a substitute at ordering stage. If this isn't possible then an email asking if you are happy to have the substitution before the order is despatched would be good, it would avoid getting items you don't like and avoid Farmison having to issue refunds.
Good product selection, excellent quality, good packaging, delivered on time.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.8 based on 25,168 reviews