Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Really easy and informative website, orders are always delivered quickly and we have always found the quality meat and other products to be excellent. Plus I like to support our farmers in whatever way I can.
The meat is far superior to anything you can buy in a supermarket, and it's great to know the provenance of the meat also. We'll definitely keep buying from Farmison!
I have been buying meat from Farmison for several years now and it has always been very good quality, lots of choice, arrived on time and packaged well.
We ordered Boston butt and flat brisket to cook on a Weber smoky mountain. The meat was tender and delicious. My order arrived well packaged and right on time.
Have shopped from Farmison a few times now. Order always arrives on time, and the product quality is impeccable. Prices are not bad either. Highly recommended if you are after cuts of genuinely premium meat.
Quick delivery, top quality meat and brilliant customer service (a rarity in this day and age!) Highly recommend Farmison, everything I’ve tried has been delicious!
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 Farmison & Co 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Amazing quality, great service and quick delivery
Bought the meat for my husband. He seems to enjoy the variety. Good value for money. A bit too much packaging for my liking but I understand you are trying to reduce it.
Fast delivery and good quality meat.
Excellent meat , the thick cut pork chops really stand out when comparing with supermarket meat. The minced beef makes the best spagh boll I have ever made and the staff are very friendly and helpful I highly recommend.
Superb quality. Farmison never disappoint. Highly recommend.
Excellent quality meat. So delicious.
It's ok meat, there's better quality meat out there from online butchers. You would expect top quality produce at a top quality price but I've found this isn't always the case with Farmison's
First class service, from ordering to delivery. Their products are delicious. Fresh, and top quality.
Always fantastic quality
Excellent product - ethical and delicious
Everything I purchased from Farmison & Co for a family BBQ was outstanding. I've even been asked to order more burgers for family members. The ribs were great quality and appeared to have been trimmed up very neatly before packaging.
The quality of the meat is superb but the last 3 orders have suffered from a complete lack of quality over the delivery. I have had to telephone to chase each one, only to find that the order was not being processed at all.
Delicious burgers and mince and sausages, and reasonable prices as well. I bought this because of the much more environmentally friendly nature of pasture raised meat, but the flavour is outstanding and the price of the burgers is incredibly competitive. My only hope is that in future there's less plastic used, at the moment there's still plastic wrapping (although much less than supermarkets) and that's despite choosing the more expensive eco packaging (which did at least mean a woollen liner rather than any plastic there - I don't know what they do as non eco packaging).
Premium meat from sustainable Yorkshire farms , aged to perfection and with the added bonus of having the choice of a selection of rare breed animals - A true taste of Yorkshire
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,941 reviews