Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 24,268 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th March 2022
RORY M
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Joanna S
Very disappointed to find that Farmisons informed me that they had replaced an item with another after they had dispatched my order. Surely a quick call or email to ask if this was acceptable is the way to conduct business. Have not ordered from them since as it has shaken my confidence in the way they operate. Shame as the bacon & beef is excellent.
Changed part of the order, admittedly only slightly but only told after it was dispatched, would have been nice to have been given the option to cancel item.
Top quality meat with exceptional customer service. If my photo uploads, it shows a Farmison steak on the left and a supermarket steak on the right. Both were cooked in the same way and at the same time. Sometimes pictures really are worth a thousand words…
Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your produce. Thank you for your continued loyal custom - We look forward to speaking to you soon. Customer Care
Delicious meat, every time. Easy online ordering and delivery was bang on time. My leg of lamb was a real treat for Easter and we have just enjoyed a beef topside joint for our roast this Sunday. Such tender beef. Will definitely be ordering again.
Thank you Penelope for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Leg of Lamb and Topside. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you again. Customer Care
Always a pleasure to order from farmisons..the customer service..products and delivery are excellent...I am saving up for my next order...
Hello Irene, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with us. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to speaking to you soon. Warmest regards, Customer Care.
This was my first order and I don't even know where to start. The delivery was impeccable, the packaging surpasses all my expectations and the timing was perfect. I order two Picanha joints, they come exactly as I wanted them, so tender and with the right amount of fat. Also, have to say that placing the order was so smooth and straightforward. This is an AMAZING product, with an AMAZING service!! Well done FARMISSON & CO!!! Definetly will keep buying and trying all the amazing variety of products you have!
Hello Valentina, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that your Picanha joints were enjoyed. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to speaking to you soon. Warmest regards, Customer Care.
Farmison offer a great range of ethically sourced meat, always excellent quality, properly looked after and I cannot recommend them enough.
Hello Edward, thank you for your lovely review and for caring about where your food comes from. It's lovely to hear that you are enjoying our products and we look forward to hearing from you soon, Warmest regards,
Awsome thank you xx
Hello, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with us, thank you for your custom and we look forward to speaking to you again soon. Warmest regards,
So much fat! We bought a large rib of beef for a pre Christmas family gathering that Covid sadly prevented. We bought it out of the freezer for Easter and we're shocked to realise just how much fat there was! I like plenty of fat on a joint but this was I think at least 50% fat. The meat itself was good and at least I will be able to keep us in dripping for the next year. This was not up to the standard we have had before. Attached photo of fat to be rendered.
Hello Lynne, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies that you found the Fore Rib Of Beef in your order fatty. We would love to be able to rectify this for you and restore your faith in the product. If you haven't already done so please contact Customer Care on 01765 824050 as we would like to resolve this for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Customer Care
Customer service very good. Lovely girls ☺️
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our serivce. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Warmest regards,
I have been a regular customer for several years – lots of orders too… I ordered a product (mid-morning) which required dispatching on that day (Monday 11th) – not ideal as my order was for Easter. Nonetheless, I added additional items and proceeded. I received an email timed at 16:40 stating “Unfortunately due to a stocking issue we have none of the teriyaki glazed pork & duck koftas available for your order”. I responded within 30 minutes & the following day however, I have just received a response (noon on Wednesday). This is not the first for me and now becoming a regular issue – advertising products / taking customers money / failing to fulfil orders. In short, I was given no opportunity to add to my Easter order / delay my delivery / or cancel the same. The lack of foresight is incredibly poor. These questions were posed however, I have received no substance response. Ignored with an apology… Very poor indeed
Hello Stuart, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear that you were affected by a stocking issue. I can see that you have been speaking to a colleague in our Customer care Team. If you would like to discuss this further, please reply to the email sent. We look forward to hearing from you. Warmest regards,
Had Lamb Madras very disappointed!! How van call curry beyond me . More like lamb gravy with very small bits of lamb . No spice flavours at all and no heat defiantly won't order again !!
Hello Laurence, sorry to hear you were unhappy with your Madras. We would love to be able to rectify this for you and restore your faith in the product. If you haven't already done so please contact Customer Care on 01765 824050 as we would like to resolve this for you. We look forward to hearing from you
1. Meat and products VERY delicious and you know where they are sourced from and nurtured with care on all counts. 2. Ordering is VERY easy. 3. Delivery tracked and excellent. 4. Onsite recipes for inspiration. What more could you want!
Hello Linda, thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your produce. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you again.
This take on a Madras was a travesty. Whislt there isn't a definitive Madras as such to judge flavour by, they all at least belong to a general overall family flavour that one would recognise as being a Madras. This wasn't it. It didn't taste like any Indian/Bangladeshi cuisine that I've become used to in over 30 years, so much so I couldn't say what it was supposed to be. There was an inordinant amount of gravy and at least half of the slow-cooked lamb had simply disintegrated into it. Had I been served this in a restaurant it would have gone straight back. Even balti houses do a far better job. The quality on display here is a sad reflection on Farmison's core business of providing truly excellent fresh meat, which on this showing, they should stick to.
Hello Terry, our sincere apologies that you were unhappy with your Madras. We would love to be able to rectify this for you and restore your faith in the product. If you haven't already done so please contact Customer Care on 01765 824050 as we would like to resolve this for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Today we are having a family celebration so I slow cooked (5 hours yesterday) a beautiful piece of brisket. I follow the Farmison recipe but I also keep the fat from the meat and let it solidify in the fridge overnight. Today I have flavoursome beef dripping to use for the Yorkshire puddings. Thank you, Farmison for yet another excellent Sunday lunch.
Hello Iris, thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Brisket and how you have prepared and cooked it sounds amazing. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you again.
Ethnically farmed quality meat. Very happy customer over here.
Hello, thank you so much for lovely feedback. We are really proud of what we do here at Farmison and I am so pleased to hear you share our passion. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Customer Care.
I had no intention of leaving a poor review. I sent some very polite and gentle feedback to Farmison that items orders for Breakfast in 36 hours time arrived with only 24 hours expiry. It was not a complaint, I expressly made that point to them, but a sweet note just suggesting that they aim for 2 days rather than one day expiry especially with a weekend breakfast box. The response I got from 'Customer Care' basically blames me for not reading the Ts and Cs correctly - which state a minimum 2 day shelf life. It turns out that the '2 days' is the day they are delivered until the end of the next. So you have to basically eat a breakfast sausage the very next morning after it arrives. I see others have commented on this. Actually, I really didn't have a problem with it - we can go to the high street and replace them - but I thought they should know. However the response from 'Rachel' was defensive and set out to highlight all the bits of the paperwork that supported them sending out end of life fresh goods (these were fresh, not the discounted limited life frozen ones). I had expected perhaps an apology or use of the words 'sorry about that'. What I got (and you should expect the same should you dare to provide feedback) was ''WE DO STATE'' AND ''WE STATE''. Left a sour taste so I would suggest you read the Ts and Cs very carefully as they will not hesitate to quote them back to you (with their slight 'twist' of 1 day = 2 days!). I left the experience feeling a bit conned and feeling rather stupid - the latter presumably being the Farmison Customer Care Team's intent.
Hello Owen, I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with your latest order from us. We would love to be able to rectify this for you and restore your faith in the product. If you haven't already done so please contact Customer Care on 01765 824050 as we would like to resolve this for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
If I could give Farmison’s 10 stars I would…their service is exceptional and the quality of their meat is second to none. I had a topside of beef that actually tasted like beef and was so tender, it melted in the mouth - also, it didn’t shrink in the oven, like most supermarket joints do. Their chicken breasts were also very tender and again, didn’t shrink in the oven and their beef mince cooked beautifully and really remained and tasted meaty. I will definitely be re-ordering
Hello Elaine, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the order from us. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you again. Customer Care
Not much more to say, that has already been said by 96% of reviewers except. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.
Hello Oswald, thank you for your lovely message - really pleased that you have enjoyed your order with us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Exceptional meat. Taste’s so good. We have loved everything we have tried so far. Delivery excellent too.
Thank you for your lovely review Alison, we are pleased you are enjoying your order. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.82 based on 24,268 reviews