Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
5 Stars all round!
Extremely high quality meat, Perfectly cut and beautifully presented on a website that works really well.
definitely the best online meat suppliers in the UK and I can not recommend Farmison & Co highly enough.
My daughter has been using Farmison for some time and gifted us an excellent Chateaubriand recently along with superb burgers and bacon. I just opened my own account and ordered a half leg of lamb for Easter. Frankly, I was disappointed with lack of flavour and rather too much gristle. Shame.
I bought I whole leg of heritage lamb.
It was, without doubt, the best lamb we have ever eaten.
I used the bones, after roasting, to make lab stock for soup. The flavour was superb.
I enjoyed the lamb, thought the sausage meat was good but skin was too tough for my liking. I am put off by your very eco unfriendly packaging. If you sorted that I would buy regularly. Do you have any plans to improve this?
After purchasing for the first time from Farmison we will definitely repurchase. The Boneless Shoulder of Lamb was some of the best if the not the best lamb my mum and I have tasted. Thankyou for existing and I hope more consumers purchase from you in the future great products and fantastic quality cant wait for your ribs to be back in stock I keep missing them to order.
Fantastic quality beef.

I am converted to eating moderate amounts of pasture-fed beef rather than attempting a vegan diet for the sake of the planet, as it is just as beneficial and far more tasty!
Just beautiful flavour - those sausages are like nothing we have tasted in a long time, if ever! You can taste the quality in all the meat we have received.
The whole service, from website to door, and beyond is fantastic.
My first order but it won't be my last.
I purchased a duck wich was meaty and delicious.
It came fast and properly, safely packed and with giblets.
Would not hesitate to recomend this company to anyone who like a good organic meat.
Great quality. The spatchcock chicken was amazingly tasty and juicy. The best roast chicken I have ever tasted!!
Fabulous piece of "pork but" which we smoked and cooked slowly for 12 hours, barbecoa style with maple woodchips
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Farmison & Co 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Very impressed with the quality of the sausages and roasting joint we ordered. Won't hesitate to order again.
I ordered lamb for Easter and it arrived in great condition, in a box with an ice pack, securely wrapped! Cooked it and it was divine, such a beautiful piece of meat, cooked well, was amazing with the mint sauce I bought and the herb and garlic butter I topped it with- highly recommend!
Not impressed no more flavoursome than the local butchers and more expensive!
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our Care Team will be in touch shortly to get some more details and come up with a solution for you.

Kind regards, Customer Care.
Fantastic quality, great range, delivered fresh and on time. Made many orders and always a happy customer
We had a beautiful shoulder of Herdwick lamb on Easter Sunday. It was wonderfully lean and tender and so tasty. Will definitely be a returning customer.
Easy to order, delivery efficient and reliable, and best of all the produce quality is excellent
Some of the meat I have ordered was not delivered even though it was available on website and paid for. The info came 5 minutes before delivery. One of the 2 packets of steaks was stinky and had to bin it. It was still in date according to the label.
Hi Lidia,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are sincerely sorry that you were unhappy with your order. My colleague has been in touch and we will get this resolved for you.

Kind regards, Customer Care.
Very happy with service received.
We love Farmison, really good choice of high quality meats, that taste like meat should, without the need fir additives, and always well sourced Great delivery service too.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 18,292 reviews