Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Excellent products, full of flavour, good packaging, order arrived still very cold
This was our first time ordering from Farmison. The online ordering process was very easy, lots of free parking in Ripon and we have been very impressed with the quality of meat on what will be the first of many orders.
I have always enjoyed the meat I have ordered from Farmison and thought I would try the ready meals. Tonight I opened the lamb madras and I was very disappointed. The sauce tasted very good but there was not one piece of meat there. I am afraid that I had to throw it away and we had an omelette. Not really very hopeful for the sweet and sour pork that I also ordered
Good Evening Denise, we are so sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with the Lamb Madras you have received from Farmison & Co on this occasion, and for any inconveniences this caused. If you haven't already done so, please feel free to contact Customer Care on 01765 824050 or via email: care@farmison.com and we would love to get the chance to resolve this for you. We look forward to hopefully hearing back from you soon. Emma, Customer Care
I am new to Farmison & Co. I have only ordered meat twice from them and all of it has been of good quality and much better flavour than any meat that I have bought locally. I will continue to shop with them, especially when entertaining. Thank you for supporting good farming practices.
Really excellent company and the meat is simply out of this world in ters of quality and flavour. I am a convert and will always use Farmison from now on!
Good quality meat , excellent service and delivery.
You can actually taste the difference. Its not a strap line to win you over. It actually tastes so different. It has flavours that are worth very penny. Its more expensive but I have discovered that I would rather eat one good steak rarely than 5 poor ones. Its that good.
This is the 5th time now we have ordered from Farmison, and again we have not been let down. As a former chef and someone who works in the Hospitality business, I simply cannot recommend the quality of the product and the service you get from Farmison. Highly recommended 👌
Excellent quality of meat from Farmison. And the delivery arrangements are first class.
Excellent service and great quality meat, would highly recommend
Excellent meat very tasty and resonably priced
As always a fantastic assortment of delicious meat
I remain continually impressed with the quality of the meat and the service. I prefer to pay a bit extra for very good quality meat that I trust has been well reared and supports UK Farmers. I have only had one very minor complaint which was dealt with quickly and professionally and left me wanting to use the service more. I am pleased to see that Farmison are starting to offer a sustainable packaging solution as well.
The meat we get from Farmison & Co is the best we have eaten and great value for money considering the quality. We also love their saucepan ready range - so tasty and convenient to have sitting in the freezer for those busy days when you don't want bother cooking.
We have placed several orders with Farmison now. The website is easy to use & food delivered to your door in excellent condition. Meat is far better quality than anywhere else. So tasty & good recipes to go with it. I can’t recommend it enough.
Ordered one of their free range chickens, it arrived well packaged, in excellent condition, and was one of the most flavourful chickens in recent memory. It was even a little heavier than advertised (about 1.6kg rather than 1.4kg) at no extra cost.
Another meat selection chosen from Farmison. Took advantage of an offer and could delay the delivery until a couple of days before I needed it which was great. Quality of meat was first rate and using one of their suggested recipes the end product was deicious.
I love Farmison & Co and use them for the majority of my meat purchases. I have purchased steaks, roasting joints, BBQ items, and more and have always been delighted. Amazingly quick delivery and quality is always high.
Lovely quality meat and top quality service . Chicken was very tasty and moist.
Excellent meat, delivered by DPD