Farmison & Co Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co

About Farmison & Co: Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

10 Charter Road

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy

customer service
Verified Buyer
"Delicious meat that’s not packed full of water and preservatives. Hard to pick out just one favourite but their dry cure streaky bacon is second to none. A barbecue favourite for us are the pork rib eye chops and we can’t recomm the breakfast bangers highly enough. Oh and great customer service too!"
"Meat arrived meticulously packaged and kept chilled with cooler bags. I reckon it could have stayed cool all day if it had to have been left. Quality wise it was untouchable. Generous portions and obviously prepared by the pros. Everything tasted delicious too, but I’ll take some of the credit for that."
"Great service over the phone, talked about a number of approaches for my beef wellington. Ended up with Aberdeen Angus centre cut which was incredible, one of the best quality bits of meat I have ever had. Will be ordering again very soon especially approaching Christmas."
"I brought two joints for Christmas. The meat was well packaged in a insulated box with cooling bags round it. The meat looks lovely and is the correct weight."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"We are a new customer and were really pleased with the quick and efficient delivery of our order. We were most impressed with the packaging - particularly with the ice packs to keep the meat fresh. We will most certainly buy from you again in the New Year,"
Posted 11 minutes ago
"Excellent quality meat. Very pleased."
Posted 14 minutes ago
"We have the belly pork and it was absolutely beautiful and tender brilliant cracking definitely to be recommended"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Haven't used the product yet, but was slightly disappointed with the delivery. The package was simply left outside the front door. Despite leaving instructions as to where to deliver the package. The top of the package was also badly cracked which shows a lack of care during the distribution process"
Posted 30 minutes ago
"Eat less meat, but buy the best when when you do! This is the best meat,"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service and food. Will be using them again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Absolutely superb meat and an awesome range to choose from. The flavour is beyond anything I have tasted in years. This is the only butcher I use now and their easy to navigate web site and telephone help line are fantastic. Delivery is speedy and the meat arrives chilled and well packaged. Thank goodness I found Farmison."
Posted 1 hour ago
"great meat, fair price and on time delivery."
"Excellent products, very well packed. Lovely staff to talk to if placing orders over the phone."
"This is where I buy something special and know that I will definitely love it. Very helpful service"
"Meat is good quality , fresh , delicious , will order again"
"The flat belly pork which I ordered was absolutely beautifull and cooked as attached recipe which came with my order"
"I ordered 2 goose legs from Farmison because I wanted an early "Christmas" meal. I found the goose legs on the internet and found it easy to order and a good price. The meat arrived on the day specified. We ate the goose today and it was first rate. I cooked it just as suggested by Farmison and everyone loved it. Felt pleased it was ethically viable too."
"I bought some steaks for my son and his girlfriend. They said they were some of the best they had ever tasted! The service was great and the product amazing! I will definitely use again."
"Service and meats are really good for great price!!"
"Great delivery service and most importantly the meat is excellent"
"Turkey breast joint saved for Christmas but the rest of the meat so far has been excellent - a lovely venison casserole one evening & the stuffed duck was beautiful!"
"I find that all the meat from Farmisons is of a high quality and very flavoursome, there is always enough fat n the beef,pork& lamb to .com the meat well. This is great as a lot of meat has very little fat, so becomes dry on cooking."
"I was going to write to you to tell you how impressed I was with the packaging it was fantastic. The meat (ox tongue) was wonderful and certainly the best I have ever had. It cooked beautifully, was tender and moist, absolutely delicious. Even my family could not believe how good it was. Now I know where to get this from I will be back. Well done."
Farmison & Co is rated 4.77 based on 3,503 reviews