Farmison & Co Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co

About Farmison & Co: Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

10 Charter Road

How would you rate Farmison & Co ?

Verified Buyer
"The ordering process was easy and very clear what you was purchasing. The meat arrived by courier very well packaged. We BBQ the meat and it was beautiful, tasty, all the meat was decent sized portions and very high quality. Will definitely use them again."
"The customer service was excellent, the team helped me pick the exact right cut for what I wanted. The meat was amazing. We were so happy with the end result!"
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful meat and great delivery options"
"The most important thing to me is reliability and quality ,Farmison & Co deliver both of these every time without fail .Thank you to the Farmison team"
"I ordered a 4kg rib of beef and after slow cooking it over the barbecue, on a spit, it was the tastiest meat we have had for a long time. The bacon was also delicious, the old fashioned type which you can't get anymore. I'll certainly be ordering meat from Farmison again!"
"Very efficient ordering procedure. Ditto delivery and keeping in contact. Steak absolutely delicious as usual, enjoyed by all my guests at recent barbecue!"
"The selection and quality of meat is the best with a reliable delivery service."
"Fast excellent service and quality product at a fair price"
"Easy order and delivery process, lovely cuts of meat"
"Hassle free and very yummy. Bought a steak for my husband on Father’s Day and he was very excited when he saw the box being delivered. The taste didn’t disappoint."
"Ordered a fore rib of beef. It was absolutely mouthwatering and would definitely order again."
"Delivery was fab I ordered 2 fillets of beef for Father’s Day and the meal was delicious. I also ordered the chibatta bread and that was amazing will Dd order both again"
"I was really sceptical about ordering meat online instead of from my local butcher but the quality of the meat and the ease/speed of the delivery means this way of purchasing certain cuts of meat is a no brained . 4kg Boston butt arrived within 48 hours and was superb"
"Excellent prices, fantastically packaged, delivered on time with updates and tasted absolutely utterly amazing! Worth every single penny!"
"Great delivery. Amazing breakfast package, can not fault. Chateaubriand steak was not the best - cut was not what was expected (was three pieces of meat bound together which fell apart and included fat/gristle, rather than a solid mid tenderloin cut) but flavour was nice, I don’t feel it was worth the money as have had better cuts from supermarkets, although they do lack the flavour. Would use again but would probably only buy a cheaper cut of steak to avoid disappointment."
"Excellent service! This was my first purchase buying meat online, I usually prefer to view what I am buying first but their website was extremely well presented in terms of quality, information and breeds of animals so I decided to give it a go, and I'm so glad I did! The meat was fantastic quality and the service, packaging and delivery second to none. So far I have tried pigs cheeks, ox cheeks, mutton, belly pork, and the highly regarded bone marrow burgers all of which have been outstanding quality. It may have been my first shop with Farmison but it certainly won't be my last! The addition of the recipes with the invoice for each cut of meat ordered was a fantastic bonus too."
"Excellent meat and the service as well, number one supplier for us"
"I was delighted with the quality of Farmison meats and well organised delivery service. I will continue as a customer from now."
"Beautiful meat and great delivery options"
"My husband found this outstanding online butcher high quality meat, reasonable prices and great customer service Highly recommended"
"Absolutely loved receiving my Farmison order. The burgers are amazing and the whole order was packed really well. Will definitely be ordering again!"
Farmison & Co is rated 4.75 based on 2,408 reviews