Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Tried the rolled mutton and it was delicious. Great flavour and so tender. Was very impressed with the service provided by Farmison, lots of advice and recipe ideas. Was always kept up to date with the delivery service and it arrived on time appropriately packed. Would highly recommend.
Very disappointed was let down by the delivery date and Very disappointed with the fillet steak for what I paid for them £29.65 for 2 small bits of steak I must be honest I've had better from the supermarket. Was nothing like the picture on your website I thought I ordered the wrong steak until I read the label I had to get the wife to check it so yeah Very disappointed
Great service exactly as ordered
Our most recent order had complications caused by late changes in availability.
However, the way the problem was handled by Farmison was excellent. We were kept informed, received an apology and compensatory offer.
Things will always go wrong from time to time and the essence of a good organisation is the manner in which problems are dealt with.
as with the quality of the food I/we cannot fault the service - very, very good.
Thank you.
Great service, delivered as stated. Meat was excellent quality and full of flavour
It is not clear how to get the 15% off as advertised
Great service and truly fantastic meat.
Every mouthful is. Delight! Taste texture and satisfaction guaranteed
So glad we found you !
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
Very good meat, will order next time always !
We were thrilled with our Beef Wellington from Farmisons &co. It arrived on time and in great condition. was easy to cook and tasted fabulous. Thanks you!
Excellent flavour and quality. Lovely to support purely English meat and help rare breeds to survive. Very friendly and efficient telephone service.
Farmison's service is superb. They offer a wide range of high-quality meats for people who care about what they eat and about animal welfare. The meat they sell far outstrips the quality of even the highest-end supermarkets. The associated recipe service for every product is a bonus when you're busy and delivery is fast, secure and ultra-reliable. Our local family butcher with its own abattoir closed ten years ago and Farmison's have finally filled a much-needed gap for us.
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 13th October 2020
I buy all my meat from Farmison as the quality can’t be beaten. The deliveries are quick and very well packaged and our meals are always healthy and delicious.
Awaiting for Emma to come back with my complaint of Friday - I have no doubt she has passed my issue on But is awaiting for others to respond
the service was very good and came when you said it would but the beef i ordered was vey fat it was not like he one on your sight so i was very up set about it,
Best meat ever. Fresh and testing better than any shop meat
So far, the meat has been really delicious. Still got quite a bit to try.... Thank you....x
A quick review is all that’s needed - consistently top drawer produce and customer service.
This was my first order with Farmison!
1) I was very impressed with the selection and choice of meat products on the website.
2) The ordering service was excellent, with all my queries answered promptly and helpfully.
3) The delivery was made at my chosen time.
4) The steaks I purchased were absolutely delicious, perhaps the best I’ve ever tasted!
.......I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Pleased with quality of meat, packaged well arrived exactly on time . Will no doubt be ordering again.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.82 based on 13,281 reviews