Farmison & Co Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co

About Farmison & Co: Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

10 Charter Road

How would you rate Farmison & Co?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic meat, and high quality service, the best around, looking forward to my next order!"
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was fairly straight forward. They sold certain cuts of meat that you don’t normally get in shops - I.e. baby back ribs"
"Always superb quality meat products. Will not buy meat anywhere else now. If you feel the prices are a little expensive may I suggest that in this case less is definitely more. They never let me down and I am completely converted. You cannot even begin to compare the quality of Farmisons produce with the supermarkets!!"
"Beautifully prepared and packed,prompt delivery.Meat was mouth wateringly tender and tasted superb"
"Excellent meat, cooked beautifully. Shall be ordering again."
"Top class meat will be buying again"
"Fourth order - all excellent. Guests from ‘the South’ have been so impressed and taken website details, will certainly reorder SW York"
"Fast delivery with plenty of notifications, well packed in perfect condition on arrival. Great value and great taste!"
"Great choice, fabulous uncommon cuts, even a choice of breeds. The butcher I,ve dreamed of finding for years. Ordering and delivery are top notch too. I Highly recommend Farmison & Co to anyone who'll listen."
"My 1st order. Unpacking the order, I was really impressed with the care taken to ensure each cut was packaged well and that there were enough ice packs to keep everything cool. The quality of the meat is exceptional. We've had lamb cutlets that were so tender, they melted in the mouth, tomahawk steak that was so tasty, it's going to be a regular in our house! The cubed steak has been made into a rending and a bourguignon - both fall apart tender and tasty. Tonight we're trying the pork ribs and tomorrow is venison launch steaks. I can honestly say, I am a total convert to buying online, and can't wait to try other unusual cuts. Definitely one to try!"
"Excellent quality, flavour, butchery and service. Any minor issues always dealt with promptly and fairly. Many thanks."
Beverley R
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and amazing packaging The steak was fantastic we cooked it on the barbeque for a valentines treat very well received by my other half and myself"
"All the meat I have purchased has been very flavoursome and top notch quality. However, although very tasty, I will not be purchasing the chicken Kiev again. It contains palm oil."
"The customer service was second to none, I had a problem on line so I phoned, couldn't have been more helpful!"
"The meat was top class love that you can choose t bone from three different cows the Herefordshire was lovely as was the Aberdeen Angus"
"Apart from the speedy service my order has so far ticked all the boxes. The Yorkwurst sausages are exceptional in taste and texture and the stewing steak took me back to the days of Mum's steak and kidney pies when beef tasted like beef. Although I have not tried any of the joints, chops or steak yet I find one can usually judge by the sausages and I will definitely be ordering again."
"Ordering and delivery were very good. Food was well packed and fresh with good use by dates. Quality varied but was all good although lack of depth of flavour in some items . This was my first order and I will give it another go before deciding on my overall impression"
"The quality of meat is always excellent plus the website is good. The tips on cooking are appreciated, as is the quick delivery,"
"Excellent prompt service 5*"
"Our monthly Steak night- date night makes us happy!! Best steaks ever!!"
"Order a 700g (24oz) porter house steak for my wife and I to share as our Valentine's Day evening meal. The meat arrived as planned the day before, I could take the meat had been well aged (as advertised) and we both really enjoyed it that evening. Served with green beans, asparagus and mushroom sauce. Yum. Ordered the Hereford breed and look forward to ordering a different breed for our anniversary."
"We ordered baby back ribs which were closest to the ones we used to buy in the USA We will be ordering again for sure Marinate ribs in beer & limes or lemons over night.beer must over ribs completely Put in a covered roasting pan with a splash of water for around 4 - 6 hours the apply bbq sauce and put on bbq to reheat slightly burning the sauce onto the ribs Enjoy"
Farmison & Co is rated 4.73 based on 1,944 reviews