Farmison & Co Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co

About Farmison & Co: Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

10 Charter Road

customer service

How would you rate Farmison & Co?

"Excellent service and more importantly fantastic product. Thank you Charlotte for being so efficient. Will definitely be back for some more orders."
Verified Buyer
"If there was the possibility of giving 100 stars, I would do it! I ordered two cote du beef for a special occasion and, after two weeks, we still receive compliments for those! There were without doubt the best pieces of meat we had in years! I have been recommending Farmison & Co since the day I received the delivery and for sure I will be placing another order soon. I couldn't be happier with their products and service. Thank you so much :)"
Verified Buyer
"Living in London can make it expensive and difficult to find a reputatable butcher. I’ve ordered a monthly meat box and it has been beyond expectation! Still have the rump to get through, and cannot wait. My only negative comment is the polystyrene box the meat arrives in. I hope they can work out a solution to this as it may be a slight deal breaker for me."
"The meat I ordered was very good quality. I was able to buy cuts of meat that I found hard to fine in supermarkets and our local butcher. The delivery was ok but the meat had started to defrost. I also have frozen dog food delivered so I know it is possible for it to arive still frozen. That company packs in a polystyrene box then a thick cardboard box which seems to make the difference."
"Had great service over the phone, received a beautiful fillet of beef as stated, and when cooked as a beef wellington, it was delicious. Can’t wait to sample more great products."
"Fantastic quality meat coupled with excellent customer service."
"Easy ordering service, excellent delivery system and the best meat we have ever tasted. I am happy to pay the price for amazingly tender and tasty meat as I’m fed up with chucking poor meat away from the supermarket."
"Web site easy to order from and orders arrive on time well packaged. Can’t praise the meat enough. Wonderful!."
"Excellent quality meats, very friendly, above and beyond staff. The y send the wrong produce and refunded me very quickly and I also got to keep the meat."
Thank you for your lovely review and for your custom, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that our Customer Service Team could be of service to you and could help resolve the mispack in a friendly and quick manner. We hope you had a lovely weekend and look forward to hearing from you again. Steph, Customer Service Adviser
"Delivery is reliable and quick, packaging is secure and responsible - oh and the meat has been simply amazing."
Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that received your order safe and well and found the meat to be simply amazing, what more could we want to hear! We hope you had a lovely weekend and we look forward to hearing from you again soon. Steph, Customer Service Adviser
"Have been hooked on this provider of superbly tasting meats since early this year. Only wish I had found out about the quality and service provided much sooner."
We are delighted to hear you are hooked on Farmison & Co and have been enjoying our produce for nearly a year now. We hope to continue providing you with fantastic products for years to come! Steph, Customer Service Administrator
"Great service and terrific selection - was bought as a gift. Everyone delighted."
"Amazing good service, first class product delivered right on time. Highly recommended."
"Well worth spending the extra money on this quality meat. I bought Belly pork and Steaks, have eaten them all and they are the tastiest meats I have eaten"
"Delivery was quick and well packaged, we were however very surprised at how small the birds were for the price charged."
"Meat always arrives on time and well packaged. The quality is excellent."
"Found Farmison online when looking for Merguez sausages and placed an order for the sausages, a monthly meat box and some ox cheek. My order was delivered next day, before noon as instructed and was well packaged. The quality of the meat looks very good. Have only tried the bacon out of the meat pack so far and this was delicious. I am sure the rest of my order will prove to be just as good. Will definitely be ordering more from Farmison in the future."
"As usual my order arrived promptly and the meat was in excellent condition"
"Fantastic food and extremely efficient delivery service. Many thanks"
"Fabulous beef as usual! full of flavour & deliciously tender."
"top products,top service.!will order again.....soon."
"Delighted with both products purchased. Excellent steaks."
"Beautiful piece of steak, my other half thoroughly enjoyed his birthday present!"
Farmison & Co is rated 4.77 based on 3,199 reviews