Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Farmison & Co 4 star review on 17th May 2020
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to order, delivery on time and well packaged. Lamb leg steaks were very good, pork shoulder very tasty. Well worth the price.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Farmison trumps them all! Fantastic service, excellent meat and quick delivery. Thank you guys!
Posted 49 minutes ago
I have been buying from Farmison & Co for a few years now and pretty much don't shop anywhere else for meat. They are producing and selling meat that is done properly, both for human and environmental health. Grazing animals, raised appropriately, produce healthy soil and sustainable, humane meat. It is a bit more expensive than mass produced, inhumanely raised meat, and so should it be! We should pay what it actually costs to grow healthy, sustainable food. Eat less meat, eat better meat! Farmison & Co is the way to go.
Posted 1 hour ago
The quality cannot be beaten. The promptness of delivery, Lao, is very difficult to beat. ESPECIALLY in this horrid pandemic.
Finally, I would like to put a word in for the customer care team, who are so quick to calm one’s concerns, and Always bring about a prompt and happy conclusion😍😍😍
Posted 1 hour ago
very easy to order on the website 5 star packaging and the meat is extra tender and tasty the best online butcher I have found
Posted 1 hour ago
I recently discovered Farmison. I’m so glad I did. I’ve had 3 or 4 deliveries now and recommended them to everyone.
The spatchcock chicken we just cooked on the BBQ was magnificent. And the lamb burgers. Wow. Keep up the great work guys.
We discovered Farmison several years ago because we love the philosophy and want to support the rare breeds farmers. I The quality is always excellent and there is always something new and different to try . Well done Farmison!
I love the philosophy behind Farmison &Co. I love the fact that they encourage and support British farmers and we, the customers, benefit from their close association. I love good natural food and through Farmison & Co, I can obtain meat and poultry not available through normal retail outlets these days. It's appreciated. Thank you. Oh and your customer service is brilliant :)
ordered as we are self isolating at home. The quality and taste of the products is amazing. I have recommended you to various family members a few have ordered and are just as pleased as we are. we are going to continue to order our meats from you after lockdown.everything we have tried so far has been tender and tasty. burgers no fat floating in pan. lamb racks,beef stirfry melt in the mouth, pork stirfry, steaks tonight.was a little more expensive than the local butcher but taste and textures far superior.great delivery service arrived in two polystyrene boxes with ice packs. I was a little worried as we placed a large order but the tracking service was excellent text to say who/when delivery will be . we chose the day. after delivery picture of boxes on doorstep for proof of delivery nice shot of our beagle dog anticipating what was in the boxes.
My first order included 2 poussin. I had a phone call on the day of delivery to say that they were not available on that day but would be the following day. I agreed on a new delivery date but my order arrived a day earlier. Great customer service! The meat is so flavourful so much better than prepacked from the supermarket! It might seem more expensive but it really is well worth the extra. Everything is well packed and delivery is great. I had my second delivery this week and am looking forward to my Sunday lunch just cannot make up my mind what to have!
Such amazing meat, the quality is fantastic and the cooking instructions ensure the produce is cooked to perfection.I’m ready to do my third order. Delivery is outstanding. A big thank you to Farmison for great quality.
Excellent quality meat, great variety, fantastic service. We started ordering due to lockdown but now I wouldn’t shop elsewhere.
We love FARMISON&Co! i have had 2 deliveries so far and will not go back to ordering meat and poultry from the store again. Recently I ordered a spatchcock chicken and grilled it in the oven. It was a huge hit with my family and it tasted amazing. All of the food has a fresh organic smell, not like the smell you get when you open up a package of meat from a supermarket. so happy I discovered this comany. Delivery is also fast and comes with a cooler full of reusable ice packs. I will be recyclingthese containiers for picnics and cooling wine. Thank you!
Delicious meat a cut above anything you can buy in a supermarket. Lots of choice. Such good quality meat.
Very impressed with the quality of the meat and fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering again.
Excellent quality. Received my second order today of spatchcocks and some duck breasts. Packed well and with lots of ice! Very impressed also with the speed of delivery from time of ordering. Will definitely be using again, thank you for a great service.
Fast delivery and really good quality. Very well packaged with ice bags inside. Will but again.
Delicious, fresh and tasty meat. We look forward to our Farmison delivery as a highlight of the lockdown week! The lamb burgers (pictured) were a favourite, with added feta and pomegranate in a brioche bun.
Would highly recommend. I had the breast of lamb which came out so tender and never shrunk. Great Customer Service and arrived securely packed.
Excellent produce, well packaged, highly recommend *****
Farmison & Co is rated 4.80 based on 10,507 reviews