Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Farmison & Co 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Ben C
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Ben C
We appreciate the level of quality and it really does taste better as stated. Great service with recycle friendly packaging as well as consistent, on time delivery.
Do you remember a time when your local butcher cut steaks, chops, and bacon directly from a side of beef, bacon or lamb? Do you remember bacon not oozing white stuff as it was grilled or fried? If you do, welcome to Farmison. Meat as it used to be, and with the advantage of heritage breeds to boot. Nidderdale bacon, crimson in colour, generously sized Yorkshire pig pork chops with full fat and rind intact with bags of flavour, proper beef steaks and lamb. And all freshly cut, nothing comes frozen. I have tried others, but nothing comes close to Farmison's suppliers. English meat at its very best.
After being recommended. I was extremely disappointed, my order wasn't delivered and the failure was blamed on DPD. Although I know these things happen your internal processes need to be reviewed. As they were unable to rectify in a timely manner I asked for a full refund which we are still waiting for. Why are refunds not immediate, as you take the money upon order, which in this case means you have had our funds since 20th May.
We love this company! The hotdogs are amazing - I really like the fact that they don’t contain any nasties, without compromising on taste. As part of our most recent order, we also tried the lemon and fennel spatchcock chicken for the first time and it was so delicious. Also, the ordering and delivery procedures are straightforward and very reliable.
Read about this company in my cookbook From the Oven to the Table and it did not disappoint. Actively trying to source good organic meat from on-line butchers and this is one of the best so far. Slow cooked shoulder of lamb, fell off the bone after 6 hours, delicious!
Simply the best meat and prepared meals. Every single item was delicious.
Great quality, traditional farm butchery to your door. Amazing
Astounded arrived on time within the hour slot by the courier, very well packaged, undamaged and the ice packs still frozen. Thank you Farmison.
Every order has been great quality and taste. Good choice of cuts.
The customer service is always excellent and extremely helpful. The meat is well packaged and delivered in a secure, environmentally friendly box with freezer packs which keeps it cool for several hours if you don't have the time to unpack the box contents and store them in fridge or freezer. The quality of the meat is exceptional and we really enjoy treating ourselves - it is great that you can freeze most of the products (other than the stir fries obviously, which contain fresh vegetables) and they still retain their full succulent flavour. We would love to see Farmison bring back their glorious Greek Marinated Lamb Skewers which you offered last summer - apparently, they were considered a "summer" dish, but we beg to differ and think they would be perfect all year round. Farmison's Lemon & Fennel spiced Spatchcock Chicken is SUPERB too - we cut it in half and roast one half first, freezing the second to eat at a later date. The bone marrow burgers and all the steaks are to die for - we only wish that the beef dripping chips were available more often! We are about to try (today) the ginger and soy marinated Picanha pork skewers and are smacking our chops in anticipation...
Always excellent meat with a very good taste. Delivered on time.
I was given the bacon curing kit as a gift and it was easy, beautifully presented and most importantly, absolutely delicious. I've tried the classic cure and cannot wait to get onto the sweet and smoky ones. The bacon I made was more delicious than anything I've bought in the shops and an absolute hit with the whole family.
Great service from Farmison. The best piece of meat we have ever eaten.
We’ve had a few items from Farmison over the last few weeks & have been very impressed with the quality of the products. My favourite are the chicken skewer and the charcuterie is delicious particularly the pastrami. Delivery times are amazing. Thank you
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
The website is great and easy to use. The food quality is superb and the customer service, if you ever need to use it, is first class. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
as a first timer...lovely selection and range of products...nice tasteing lovely meat...helpful customer service...will be ordering again.
The choice is great ax is the meat and delivery is always prompt with the food well packed to maintain freshness.
Amazing quality of meat, well above supermarket offerings, most beef is also quite flavourful even when that's not typically expected of certain cuts. The company is also making commendable efforts to reuse their non-compostable packaging and offer greener options.
Placed my first delivery with Farmison and was a wonderful experience from start to finish. A small issue with my order but customer service went above and beyond to rectify it and leave me coming back for another fix of delicious grass fed meats. Also can't leave a review without mentioning how great the quality of meats are. You definitely taste a difference from the usual supermarket meats in comparison to Farmison's meats. Looking forward to my next order. Thanks again guys!
Great quality food, ethically sourced. We got a wide selection of meat and it was all delicious. We particularly loved some of the marinaded meat which was amazing on the BBQ.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,342 reviews