Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 25,170 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
We are so delighted with the products we ordered. Very tasty and arrived on time and in perfect condition. It is wonderful to be able to keep local Farmers in business. Thank you.
Posted 52 seconds ago
The company that does NOT leave a bad taste in your mouth! I can heartily recommend Farmison - their products are first class, and the friendly customer service leaves nothing to be desired. Delivery is made on the day requested too. I have to be honest and say that being on a tight budget I have to look at the products that are on offer but have yet to be disappointed. Recently, I have taken advantage of the offers on ready meals as these are brilliant to use in my little campervan. They arrive still frozen, and I can pop them into my home freezer until they are required for a trip. Well done Farmison!
Posted 16 minutes ago
The Best meat products i have ever had .
Ordered some lovely butters by way of dressing up meals. What a difference it's made. Products arrived speedily, in a cooler package and for just a few pounds completely transformed dinner. I'll definitely order again, the Bernaise and truffle butters are divine
Excellent products delivered in perfect condition
Lamb tagline was the best I've ever had try it you will not be disappointed
I have been ordering deliveries from Farmison for sometime. Every single order has been superb whether beef, lamb, chicken or pork. It is impossible to single out a favourite but both family and friends say every time that the beef joints I roast are the best they have ever tasted.
All our experience of Farmison's products has been excellent, gastronomically and ethically - not a weak link!
Had the brisket in spices. Delivery and packing was excellent. Good cooking instructions and tasted delicious. I would buy it again
I am new to Farmison but the products I have ordered have been of a high quality + they have also listened to a packaging problem.
Meat is very good ,well packed and worth the money.
Order is always beautifully packed, delivered on time and the meat is of exceptional quality. Once tasted you will not be happy with supermarket stuff
Excellent meat always look forward to the delivery like a presents
Meat is great and of quality; and support is very nice and forward looking.
I’m probably now on my 4th order from Farmison and every item I have received is of the highest quality and taste fantastic! I will continue to order and “Eat better meat” Thank you Farmison!
Excellent products,services and news letters . Sourced meat products , so you know exactly where it comes from and the excellent husbandry behind its production . Cannot recommend highly enough
Best quality fresh meat delivered on time. Whole skirt steak cooked rare on the bbq. Best I’ve tasted😀
The products are so fresh and when cooked so tender. Very quick delivery and packaged extremely well. Will be using for all our fresh meat all the time. Worth every penny. Delicious
Quality product at a competitive price. Faultless delivery process. Easy to carve, succulent joint, will buy again
This was my first order, very good quality meat and tasty, will be ordering again The Mangaliza pork was delicious
Farmison & Co is rated 4.8 based on 25,170 reviews