Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Excellent meat , the thick cut pork chops really stand out when comparing with supermarket meat. The minced beef makes the best spagh boll I have ever made and the staff are very friendly and helpful I highly recommend.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Superb quality. Farmison never disappoint. Highly recommend.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Excellent quality meat. So delicious.
Posted 1 hour ago
First class service, from ordering to delivery. Their products are delicious. Fresh, and top quality.
Always fantastic quality
Excellent product - ethical and delicious
Everything I purchased from Farmison & Co for a family BBQ was outstanding. I've even been asked to order more burgers for family members. The ribs were great quality and appeared to have been trimmed up very neatly before packaging.
The quality of the meat is superb but the last 3 orders have suffered from a complete lack of quality over the delivery. I have had to telephone to chase each one, only to find that the order was not being processed at all.
Delicious burgers and mince and sausages, and reasonable prices as well. I bought this because of the much more environmentally friendly nature of pasture raised meat, but the flavour is outstanding and the price of the burgers is incredibly competitive. My only hope is that in future there's less plastic used, at the moment there's still plastic wrapping (although much less than supermarkets) and that's despite choosing the more expensive eco packaging (which did at least mean a woollen liner rather than any plastic there - I don't know what they do as non eco packaging).
Premium meat from sustainable Yorkshire farms , aged to perfection and with the added bonus of having the choice of a selection of rare breed animals - A true taste of Yorkshire
Absolutely fabulous quality meats, little expensive but well worth the extra outlay. Had one issue with a meat joint but after only one call to Farmisons problem solved to my satisfaction. Excellent products and first class company
The box I receive always contains a great selection and I enjoy the challenge of cooking with different cuts of meat I wouldn’t normally buy. The meat is always top quality and does not contain the unwanted “added extras” of normal supermarket meat. The whole chickens actually stay the same size after you’ve roasted them! I can now definitely eats better meat.
First order from Farmison after seeing the ad on Facebook liked the look of the meatloaf ,very efficient delivery service ,easy cooking instructions and without a doubt the best meatloaf I have ever tasted I will order again .
Its not just the product that's fantastic, but the service as well. Thank you so much for all that you do to preserve the rare breeds as well.
Love the meat from Farmison, always tastes lovely and arrives well packaged. It’s not the cheapest but you’re guaranteed good quality.
Farmison is a great find for us (well me, my wife is pescatarian): superb quality and environmentally much more friendly than other production. I prefer to eat really good, well-reared meat less often, rather than mass produced meat, with lower welfare standards, more often. These days, quality and welfare vs price will always favour the 'disrupter' in the market. I was impressed with the CEO's latest message. BBQ'ing a jucy porterhouse steak, outside a Shepherd's hut, on the banks of the river Meon with my 24 year old daughter recently, was fabulous and respectful to the animal. Even though I am a real southerner, I love Farmison's Yorkshire heritage / rare breed meat. Please keep it up.
Your customer service is second to none-your products are the best of the best -am glad I found you Eric Ashley
Our first visit and it won’t be out last. The staff had good product information, and explained everything so clearly. The tomahawk pork chops were delicious, and the sirloin steak was out of this world. No waste, great quality and taste. We will be back again next week. If you haven’t been go check it out. You won’t be disappointed.
I have tried a variety of meats from Farmison & Co and I am never disappointed. Beef, chicken, duck, lamb, pork, ready meals - all amazing!
Always excellent quality - it would be great to see some offers/deals for loyal customers maybe?
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,932 reviews