Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
Always good quality bulbs, well packaged
The bulbs look real healthy can’t wait for spring staff well helpful delivery good
Always high quality bulbs, well packaged and quick delivery, looking forward to seeing my new tulips in the Spring
Beautifully packed, good quality, fast delivery ❤️❤️
Price and quality
Excellent quality with full instructions on planting. Can't wait to see the beautiful radiant colours in the spring.
Fantastic service
My bulbs arrived in good time. I noticed when I planted them that a few had started to have some dry mould on the outside. The bulb still seemed firm so I have planted them all and keeping my fingers for the spring
Kind regards Tracy Chatting
Lovely good quality product. Beautiful packaging
Fab company to deal with. Great packaging and top class bulbs. Customer service second to none.
Thank you so much. My bulbs all arrived safely wrapped in individual paper bags. It was a lovely surprise to open the box and see how carefully they had been packed. Along with a lovely thank you note and tips and history of my bulbs. All personally stapped by the packer. Thank you so much. Very pleased.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Tulips well packed and good size bulbs arrived in good time thank you
First time ordering from Farmer Gracy and it won’t be the last. Quality bulbs at a great price. Excellent communication and delivery time. Can’t wait to see what the spring will bring 🤞🏻
Very easy website to use. Plenty of communication re order and delivery. Bulbs very well packed and of a high quality. Looking forward to flowers in the spring. Thank you very much.
Very nice bulbs
Been buying bulbs for few years and have never been disappointed in spring , some beautiful blooms
Not had any bulbs before,but the tulip bulbssent look fantastic.
Beautiful bulbs. Safely and securely packaged. I will definitely order from you again!
Kind regards Tracy Chatting
As a new customer I really wasn’t sure quite what to expect when ordering my tulips, but I needn’t have been concerned as they arrived in beautiful condition and very carefully packaged. Thank you, I can’t wait to see how they turn out!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,739 reviews