Falcon Enamelware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Falcon Enamelware
Read Falcon Enamelware Reviews
We bought red and it looks great on the table, very colourful. We had a problem with stains which are difficult to remove but put this down to not lightly oiling the dish. Very pleased with our purchase
Love Falcon Enamelware. Aesthetically beautifully designed with very attractive colors. I love how it feels to hold it and use it.
I like these products and for the most part they have been great!! Particularly love the tea pots Only thing is I had a couple of pieces that rusted at the bottom so badly they became thinner at those points. They were hand washed and all the rest were fine. I have more than 25 pieces and it was just 2 tumblrs and 1 pitcher jug that rusted. They were all hand washed etc so it was strange. I wrote to the company to get a refund on these and never heard back.
My first use of the tray has resulted in stains I can not remove... Am not too happy about that... any ideas about how to remove stains?
The products are incredible we literally reserved our order in 24 hours thank you for everything
Absolutely love all the Falcon products. Great to use in the kitchen. Don’t use anything else when roasting and serving straight from oven. Also great for picnics and grandchildren as unbreakable. Always admired when Mugs and plates taken on fishing trips.
Love the versatility of the enamelware- great for my two year old to use without fear of breaking. I have used the various dishes and beakers for alsorts - in the oven, freezer, park, and love the range of colours to warm up presentation.
I bought this as a gift and it was received very well. Gorgeous colour, fantastic quality and good value for money.
A lovely little teapot that's just right for one in the morning and looks good next to the Aga - just remember to have a cloth handy for the handle!
We registered for the Prep Bowl Set and Bake Set back in 2015 and they have become our most used, most beloved cookware we use in our kitchen. They certainly show signs of wear - but we treat most of our cookware like tools. I'm still amazed how hot water or some baking soda can get them almost-new clean. I don't expect I they will ever need replacing.
I bought a set of red enamel dishes which brighten up the kitchen and the table. They are solid but not too heavy, they bring warmth and brightness into the heart of our home.
High quality products! Much better than prior enamelware that I have tried. All products are very study, ergonomic, and aesthetically pleasing. Very prompt shipment. I would highly recommend Falcon Enamelware to anyone looking for versatile kitchenware.
International order, received fast!
Good quality nice colours
Have loved this cookware ever since I was a child in England. It’s just the same as I remember.
My mother had lots of blue/white enamel, I do and now my daughters are collectors. This was easy to order and was quickly delivered, double packed for safety.
Great, reliable enamelware —the square Bake Tray is particularly convenient both in size and shape— in lovely colours (more items in Sage Green would be welcome).
Love them. Beautiful colour (red). Reasonably heavy metal/enamel. Easy to clean. Not cheap but I really like them. Ideal for side dishes or a main meal pie for a person. Nice product with great retro feel.
jug looked lovely , arrive well packed . colour very strong . It has been sent to a friend as a present ..I am sure she will love it .
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.72 based on 130 reviews