Falcon Enamelware Reviews

Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 17th January 2022
Theresa Dillon
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 17th January 2022
Theresa Dillon
Wonderful utensil pot. Colour was true to the picture on the website.
Just what I wanted, searched the internet for a black enamel utensil pot and found this one. It’s absolutely perfect, as I wanted it to match my Smeg toaster and kettle. Very pleased with the quality and delivery Thank you
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Loved these straight after first use, the cleaning of them, love it 👍👍
Simply perfect.
The enamel dishes I ordered were of an excellent quality. I received the package within 3 days. Excellent service. This was the first order I have placed with Falcon enamelware.
The white enamel chipped off in the bowl.
I was so excited to receive my falcon review and unfortunately it was stolen from my doorstep. I asked them to resend the order and unfortunately they said they could not because it had been successfully delivered. It was so disappointing.
I was doing some research on non toxic baking pans and FE kept being the number one on my search end. So I purchased it based on their info and reviews( sounded genuine). I was disappointed; the material Is so fragile and cheap, And Made in China. Now I’m wondering if it’s actually safe to cook. I wish I can return it.
Beautiful colours and elegant designs.
Easy to buy, divered quickly and quality product.
Loving my individual sized pie dishes. The colour grey is lovely and the size is a perfect size. Highly recommend.
I’m looking forward to seeing it but my jug hasn’t arrived yet! Ordered on 28/3/22.
Hello, We have just sent you an email as we heard from the courier today that this was refused by yourself. I assume this is an error so please contact us by email at info@falconenamelware.com or reply to our original email and we will get your order re-delivered. Thank you for your patience. Regards, The Falcon Enamelware team
My Black Falcon Jug is just superb, really stylish in my vintage bathroom , the delivery was very quick, the quality is fine indeed, very happy with my purchase.
Quality…good. Colour…lovely.
Very good products and excellent service.
Falcon Enamelware is absolutely nice and durable however the postage inside of the US is outrageously expensive. Nice product, poor delivery price.. I live in NY, the product come from NJ, $25...
Excellent quality , long lasting - I have many pieces and they are very practical and also look good on the table
I chose Falcon as I like the retro look of the traditional blue and white and the nostalgic feel and thought it would look in keeping in my 1950's English Rose kitchen,
Beautiful and amazing quality.
Perfect shaped and size dish for my fish pie.
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.61 based on 1,144 reviews