Falcon Enamelware Reviews

Peri Den Dulk
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Judith Ravin
Love my enamel pie pans!!!!
Never had any Falcon enamelware before but really wanted a teapot to make tea with loose leaves. Fairly expensive at £30 and smaller than I thought it would be, but makes two mugs of tea easily. Looks brilliant in black and feels like very good quality. Very happy with it :-)
The style and quality is good. Ordering was easy and delivery quick. It was a surprise to read on the label that our teapot was made in China.
Absolutely love my loaf pan and mixing bowls… everything I imagined and wanted. My boyfriend loves them too. 👍
Beautiful as usual BUT made in China !!! I didn't know that what a pity
Just the best damn enamel plates, period.
Extremely pleased with my purchase. Everything was beautiful and where one piece was damaged in post, they sorted it out same day with a replacement to me the next day. I’ve never had such amazing customer service. Highly recommended !!!
The espresso cups are good value and came well packed and in a timely manner. Probably my only room for improvement is more bright colours please
Beautiful workmanship! Very prompt service. Very well packaged.
The little tray (as with all the Falcon enamel) is a beautiful item, with a quality feel, is well designed and will be a pleasure to use!
I love the quality of the products, the fair prices, the bright colors and classy black and whites, the fact the goods can be used in the oven as well, and possibly most of all, how prompt the shipping is even when coming to the USA. I'd give more than five stars if it were possible.
We are so happy with the new plates. Use it for breakfast everyday!
tea pot way to small lid very hard to take off the cups are very small
Brought a set of espresso mugs for some fireside flashed buttered rum and they were excellent - good hand warmers on cold days as well as being good mugs.
Good service, fast shipping
My order arrived quickly and we’ll packaged. I’m very happy with the black colour option and they have performed brilliantly on our Kamado and fire pit. They have washed beautifully and I can see that they’ll be used very regularly.
I love Falcon enamel and splashed out out on a pie set. 2 pieces arrived chipped. I rang and emailed Falcon 2 days ago and have not had a reply. Very disappointed.
Hello Penelope, We responded to you straight away. Please accept our apologies for the damaged item you received, occasionally products do get damaged during delivery. Can you please email us a photo of the damaged item to info@falconenamelware.com? Kind regards, The Falcon Enamelware team
One set of pie dishes came with uneven finish and stains. One set was perfect. Also all other items were perfect. $485.00 worth of items and one sale set at $70.00 was not good. So all in all a fairly good product.
Very nice products
Love it! Not only is it beautiful, but I enjoy feeling the sense of “history” in my hands whenever I use it.
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 15th October 2021