Falcon Enamelware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Falcon Enamelware
Read Falcon Enamelware Reviews
Lovely little 2 cup teapot in pillar box red. Just the right size. Colour leans a little towards orange which is nice. Good quality.
Great product and looks fabulous ...
I have admired Falcon enamelware for some time. Since the pandemic began, I’ve spent so much time cooking and so I gave myself the gift of enamelware. I love it! The amazing customer service and prompt delivery was so impressive!
Commande conforme, livraison rapide et surtout des produits comme sur le site. Je suis ravie de mon achat. Je recommande.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!! Very well packed up and appears to be of extremely good quality.. Thank you.
The product is very good so far and really looks the part.
I’m delighted with the quality and the look and style of the serving and baking trays I ordered. Please could you consider manufacturing a Cafetière? I would be first in line for this!
Love my new mugs and jug ... have already served hot chocolate in them!
Nothing to add.
Hello George,

As mentioned to you over email, you had been emailing an incorrect address and we had not received your previous correspondence.
Unfortunately, sometimes damages do occur during transit. We have sent out a replacement to be with you in time for your trip. We hope you received them in good time and in perfect condition. Enjoy your trip!
Regards,
The Falcon Enamelware team
I love my baking dish for roasting a variety of vegetables. The enamelware retains its luster and I use it often straight from oven to table. Cleanup is a breeze.
Falcon. Excellant quality superb fast service, used them before, will use them again. I highly recommend them,
Beautiful and super addition to our home life whether everyday or picnics. I have a stack of diff colour beakers for grownups or children to know which is theirs. The dishes make food prep and serving feel chic, simple and delicious.
Investment pieces that are inexpensive for the amount of use. Beautifully packaged and swiftly shipped - great customer care.
Lovely products and classic
The deep plates and bowls are perfect! My dish cupboard is both more beautiful and more efficient with the addition of Falcon. Everything came quickly, was safely and beautifully packaged. Thank you!
Very good and Stlylish
J adore. Je souhaite que vos produits deviennent disponibles au Québec !
A very stylish and colourful update on a range of traditional designs - every home should have some.
Very happy with my falcon Enamelware, my kids loved picking the colours of there own camping mugs and tumbles.
Love it. Old fashioned and practical. Beautiful.
Beautiful product. Love the rich blue colour!
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.71 based on 516 reviews