Falcon Enamelware Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Falcon Enamelware
"Excellent quality and gorgeous colours."
"I LOVE my Falcon Enamelware. I ordered the bake set, the prep set, and two bake trays. A perfect balance of form and function, they’ve become my favorite pieces to use. Delivery/shipping is a dream, too; I live in the US and my items arrived from the UK within 4 days! 5/5 all around."
"My teapot is so cute, I wanted to buy it for a very long time. Upon opening it, I thought the material would be a little more durable. Made tea last night for the first time and had to be so careful where I held or touched it due to how the sides and even the handle gets hot."
"Beautiful wares as always"
"Great enamelware,with very good design"
"Lovely and great products, fantastic customer service!"
"La seule remarque négative le prix."
"You should check before sending the goods."
"Great product as always - usable, durable and stylish"
"I was a bit disappointed with the ‘pillar box red’ baking tins, as they were more burnt orange and didn’t go with any of the red, white and blue dinnerware I have. Also, I thought the coating looked quite blobby and a bit messy so I won’t be buying more I’m afraid."
"Beautiful products"
"Very good quality"
"I discovered Falcon Enamelware by accident, but I can no longer do without using your articles. I bought the first trays for a Dualit oven and from there it was a purchase after another: for me, for my daughter and I will not hide that I will buy other items also as a gift for friends."
"Beautifully designed and made enamelware; very efficient ordering anddelivery!"
"The cups and jug in different colours cheer up our dining table."
"I am in love with my Falcon Enamelware! It is beautiful, sturdy and perfect for al fresco dinning. I particularly love how well my food cooks in the bakeware. I will be using my set for years to come!"
"Everything looks nicer and tastes better in Falcon. It’s “grandma homemade look” revisited ;)"
"Easy to order items and always sent out promptly with no issues. Quality and selection are good. I am a repeat customer"
"Great product didn’t disappoint. The packaging was first class."
"Have always loved falcon enamelware, very hard working and versatile, my latest purchase of the salad bowl has been pressed into service as a cake tin and fruit bowl so far. Hopefully I will get to use it for salads soon."
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.85 based on 33 reviews