Falcon Enamelware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Falcon Enamelware
Read Falcon Enamelware Reviews
Awesome colors-love the mustard yellow, beautiful shapes, fun, durable, perfect summer tableware.
Arrived quickly in perfect condition. Has a hefty feel and is well made. Colors are gorgeous and vibrant.
Love my pitcher and cups!
The items are lovely durable and a quick service . We mixed and matched and it looks amazing and will do so for years to come !
My fault, too small for a group and and afford to return. Cost more to ship back $240. that it cost to buy them $150. Very disappointed!
Brilliant easy to clean always use at table have always had them
I will review my latest purchase of dish and set of bowls when I receive them as they have not been delivered yet
very well made enamelware with lovely, cheerful colours. certainly adds a bright note to our lock down picnics :)
I absolutely love the colour range available with Falcon enamelwAre.
Purchased as a Birthday gift so haven't actually used it. The Pillar Box red is definitely more orange than red, but either way it looks lovely and would appear to be perfect for 2 big cups of tea.
I love your red enamelware which reworks a classic, I have a teapot, mugs, the milk jug and now the tall jug
The utensil pot is the perfect width and height for all those things you need to use frequently in a kitchen - scissors, spatulas, spoons, etc. and is a warm grey colour that suits most colourschemes. The baking dish happily cooked an oven-baked curry and came out of the dishwasher sparkling clean - completely unstained by turmeric, etc. So - not only useful, practical and good-looking but, for me, a reminder of my lovely mother and her kitchen in the 1960s/70s with its enamelware tea and coffee pots and, even further back, to my grandfather's Swedish enamel saucepans - still in use by me today. Some things stick around for good reason and there are many good reasons to choose enamelware - I am delighted to see Falcon back in fashion!
Great product that arrived fast
Very good tea pot which pours well without any drips!
Great quality and beautiful too.
Deep Plates are beautiful and salad bowl set is perfect for outdoor entertaining for the foreseeable!
i was very pleased with my tea pot the colour was lovely
Great quality, well presented & quick service
Excellent quality!
This was my first order- the order showed up within 4 days which was fabulous. The material of the Falcon ware is a lovely, finish which contributes to the ease of removing baked goods from it after cooking.
I am excited to try further products.
Great tumblers - nice colours and good quality - yellow is a bit less yellow than pictures
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.65 based on 914 reviews