Falcon Enamelware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Falcon Enamelware
Read Falcon Enamelware Reviews
amazing quality, great design, perfect to have in the kitchen if you love to cook
Great service, really quick to reply to my query and I am so really pleased with high quality of Falcon enamelware, I will definitely order again.
I am new to Falconware and so glad I made the plunge. It is lightweight - important for me now - easy to clean and has a retro look that evokes simpler times. I love everything I've purchased and have also bought a bake set as a gift. Customer service has been wonderful - very attentive and helpful. I'm a fan all round.
Excellent quality enamelware and love the colour
Classic and cool, and I use the cups and bowls and trays for absolutely everything...
Thank you, very pleased with my order of tumblers.
Absolutely amazing product! Out standing customer service as well!
Beautiful and sleek design. Effortless purchase to delivery. Well done!
This is product is INCREDIBLE! I have searched for high quality enamel cookware for a long time, but leave it to Europe to have it. As soon as I realized it is the same as what Jamie Oliver uses, I have place 3 orders.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! I am also going to give it as gifts to my friends and family as they love cooking, too.
So far we love what we ordered! I will definitely order more!!!!
Number One: The packaging was exceptional.
Number Two: The colors and sizes of each piece were perfection.
Number Three: The speed at which I received my order to the Not-so-United States was Impressive.
I've purchased 2 items as gifts for my mother. She loved the 3 pt pitcher so much I ordered the pie set for her birthday. The service was great - I never had to guess when the orders would be delivered. The only improvement I could suggest would be to enable the purchaser to designate the item(s) as gifts during the ordering process. Mom is thrilled with her pieces and will likely want more.
Hi,

I received my package but found mug had damage like the photo attached!! Please let me know because I don’t think it’s normal.

BR,

Veronique
Great service and lovely products that I’ve used every day since it was delivered. My only wish was that there were more items to choose from, especially a standard baking tray size.
Good quality! Suitable for everyday use and easy to clean. Price wise is fair. I wish falcon can do more promo on the collection 😊
Quick delivery, lovely quality enamelware - ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
I ❤️🍶 Love all your enamel wear.
Estoy realmente contenta con los productos. Al recibirlos me llegaron en perfecto estado y me di cuenta que fueron empacados correctamente para cuidar el peltre. La calidad en mi opinión es perfecta y estoy segura que van a ser productos duraderos.
I was so thankful to receive my plates. They are beautiful and we are enjoying them even more than we anticipated. They hold up well and make meals a delight.
I am very pleased with my purchase. The quality and design are wonderful and the colors very very pretty.
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews