Falcon Enamelware Reviews

Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Nancy Ellen
Love the design and quality of Falcon Enamelware. The pitcher handle is well balanced and comfortable to use. Colors are beautiful too.
excellent delivery, thank you.
Bought the small tumblers , which are great for kids drinks abs the colours are divine . The larger tumblers are quite large and very versatile . The finish is beautiful . They can stick together when stacked though !
Great options for my children and very quick shipping, thanks so much!
Make sure you check the customsrates you have to pay when you order from the EU. The tea doesn't taste as pleasent after you received an customs invoice which is 20% of your purchase!
Beautiful pieces! Quality is excellent.
It is just as I expected
Great range of products and colours. High quality. But pricey.
Love my purchases.Early start on my Christmas shopping.
I’m am always happy with each and every item I buy from Falcon!
Beautiful and so functional. I've given as gifts and always to save reviews.
The Falcon piece I ordered was exactly what I wanted; almost. The reason I purchased Falcon was that I wanted quality and safety in the product. When I turned the piece over and read Made in China, I was horrified. I don't care how much oversite Falcon has over products produced in China, they should not be made there! Is it for cheap labor? Shame on you if it is. No, I will not purchase from you again until you manufacture a quality product in the USA!
i love the classic look with modern touch on the colour range.
It's a good Product and good for posh dining.
Gorgeous product ! Well made and quick delivery! Love it !
Falcon Enamelware 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Love my enamel dishes!
I love Falcon Enamelware. It looks good, is functional and is eco friendly...it goes on for years! This time I bought my teapot, traditional white with blue rims, looks lovely...bring on the tea leaves :-)
Very unusual wares Great choices and varied colour options
It's pretty, but not durable. Perhaps my misconception but our largest tray is now unusable after 6 months as the enamel has chipped off and continues to come away in slivers. We have not treated it roughly, although obviously something has caused the crack. I contacted customer support and their reaction was that they were not surprised. Treat with caution.
I absolutely love my Falcon Enamelware! It’s lovely to serve from and I find it whimsical.
Falcon Enamelware is rated 4.64 based on 1,003 reviews