Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Very happy with quality and feel of the product. Top notch quality wish I purchased earlier! Purchase to installation has been a complete breeze, took me a couple of days but the end result has been well worth it!
Lovely flooring and fast delivery only downside is it is kerb side delivery and as it came on a pallet I now have the hassle of getting rid of it. Driver put this as near to house as possible which was a great help so big thank you to him.
How can I write a review when item ordered is out of stock
Hi Karen,

I can see from our system that you are waiting for stock to come in - Our website does advise if products are on back order as you order it - As soon as the stock arrives at our warehouse we will be calling you to book a date for delivery.
Would highly recommend, ordered free sample of flooring before placing order.Placed order online next day they phoned to arrange convienent delivery day,was delivered next day by friendly driver.Flooring is fab great quality for price although not laid yet I'm sure it will look great.
Excellent service and very speedy delivery.
I ordered my flooring for a Friday so would be at home , part of my delivery arrived on the Thursday ? . I just happened to be on my way out and the driver caught me . I rang and was told by the member of staff they would investigate and call back . I waited to no avail and had to call back myself to be told yes the rest of the delivery would come as ordered on the Friday . the rest of the items arrived on late Friday and I box of flooring as damaged and I bottle of glue squashed and all over the items ,I cleaned it all up and rang up to explain , the gentleman advised send email with pics and would be investigated . I did this and awaited call back as promised . nobody rang and I had to call back on the Saturday to find out what was to be done I was told the damaged box was not damaged enough and the fitter I employ would be able to use as offcuts , as for the glue this would be sent out asap and I would receive no later than Tuesday the next week I advised fitter booked in for Wednesday and was assured glue would be there and fitter would be able to use damaged wood . Tuesday came and went with no glue ? I rang 9.30 am next day and was told it would be with me later that afternoon and Michael would ring me back after speaking to delivery service to try and get more info. he never rang and I had to send an email to him to get a response , he advised would defo be with me by 5.20 pm , I advised fitter here now and short on glue and that I would have to do a 50 mile round trip to get some as I live in the country . he apologised for item not arriving but not for chasing up and making sure was to be delivered on Tuesday or for not getting back to me . as you might guess the glue never arrived and I had to delay the fitter and go get some of my own putting myself out doing a fifty mile trip in very bad weather and making the fitter sit twiddling whatever whilst I went to get the glue . Michael never rang back to check if item arrived and that seems to be the case with this company the customer service is very poor and I constantly felt I was chasing things up for myself rather than being looked after by a company whom I had just spent a lot of money with. The whole experience was of poor customer service and I felt let down . WHILST I APPRECIATE FACTORY FLOORING CANNOT HELP DELIVERY LETDOWNS THEY SHOULD KEEP IN TOUCH ONCE A PROBLEM HAS BEEN POINTED OUT AND MAKE SURE THE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED FOR THE CUSTOMER AND CALL THE CUSTOMER BACK WHEN PROMISED . I HAD TO PUT MYSELF OUT NOT ONLY TO KEEP CALLING THE COMPANY BUT TO TRAVEL FOR THE GLUE DOING A 50 MILE ROUND TRIP .
Dear Mr Eblett,

I have tried calling you to discuss the issues you have had regarding the delivery of your order.

Firstly, regarding the damage - on the photos you sent us, the damage shown didn't look too bad - i think this is why my colleague advised they could be used for starter boards.

Obviously I have passed your comments regarding delivery onto the courier. Also I am sorry to hear that there was a delay in us responding to you with information on where the replacement tub of adhesive was - sometimes it can take the couriers a while to respond to our requests.

You have stated in your review that you had to get the adhesive from somewhere else - please accept our apologies for the damage and late delivery of the replacement - of course I will arrange for a refund on the replacement tub of adhesive.

There was no answer on your mobile when i called so i have left you a voicemail and sent you an email requesting that you call me back to discuss the above.

Kind Regards

Adam Mason ( on behalf of Factory Direct Flooring )
The order was processed easily, someone phoned promptly to arrange delivery the next day. We then had a problem at the house and had to cancel the order. This was done quickly and my refund was processed immediately. Excellent service and would use this company again. Prices were very competitive.
This is the second time I have ordered flooring from Factory Direct Flooring and have had very good customer service on both occasions, from the order stage to delivery. The last order arrived damaged, but it was dealt with quickly and in a very satisfactory manner.
I've been meaning to write a review about Factory Direct Flooring for quite some time. I've purchased from them twice, for flooring for my lounge and home office. Not only has the supply and quality of the flooring been superb, but their team and advice is what made the difference. I ended up going for a completely different product on both occasions after taking the advice from their team. Both floors look superb, are wearing well and I managed to get them at the best price I could see online!
Always good customer service and good products at a good price. The only comment is that delivery is a bit expensive when you are not buying large quantities of stuff (£17.00 to deliver two rolls of insulation).\nBought solid wood flooring with this company and is absolutely beautiful, for a fraction of the price than other companies, including big DYI chains.
ALL EXCELLENT
A phone call to give an approximate delivery time would be most appreciated as you do not provide any information as to the name of the delivery company so you do not know what company vehicle to look out for!
Excellent service all round. Can't add anything to improve
good quality product, cheaper than i can purchase locally even taking delivery charges into account.
Yes I would recommend you to others, the only issue I had was the change of surface/junction strips, these are not easy to use or very good for the purpose...
Better than expected product and excellent service throughout
truly one of the best company,s that I have dealt with . free samples delivered quickly. easy to place order received follow up phone call prior to delivery to arrange a day. order delivered by probably one of the best delivery companys .very helpful driver. Flooring arrived in great condition judging by the undamaged packaging .and best of all my wife loves the flooring. thank you. very happy to recommend Factory Direct Flooring.
Very efficient throughout, from on-line purchase to receiving item.
Competitive prices,efficient process and speedy delivery
After service...3 pieces of laminate damaged...I made 2 orders with you 564 pound all told and you would not send me 3 pieces to finish my floor....discusting phone manner
Dear Ms Fullylove, We have tried calling you to discuss your review and replacements for the damages. However we have been unable to contact you on the number you provided. We aim to replace any damaged products ASAP, in any cases where the delivery note isn't signed as damaged, we may ask for a photo of the damaged goods. We have also emailed you to the email address registered on your account.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,953 reviews