Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
I am very pleased with the Ivy Garland we bought for our outdoor ‘room’. I think it’s perfect and looks lovely. Real ivy would have eventually run riot!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Bought nerve plant x2 for a dark spot in a hall where a real plant wouldnt survive. Two plants in a decorative planter very effective and real looking. Prices good on this site
Very realistic looking artificial plant. We purchased this for beside the front door and it loooks fab. I also ordered with the planter, which then comes with some gravel to cover up the gap which also looks very real. My last real planter literally lasted a month. I’m hoping this will last many many years making the investment totally worth it. Love love love it and would highly recommend .
This plant was just what I needed for the front garden to act as a screen from my wheelie bins.
Very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
The fern looks great, so good
in fact that I purchased a second one! Very good quality, would thoroughly recommend buying.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 1st August 2020
very prompt service , products are exactly as described, we site easy to use
Not as good quality as previous window boxes bought from you. I collected the box that was in bad way. Bits had fallen off and some greenery badly mangled....a bit of a disappointments.
Great customer service and quick response to anything I needed to know. Very pleased with the giant deluxe hanging baskets as we needed something big, beautiful and colourful to frame the front of our house. People are surprised they aren't real!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Looks amazing, everything as described, really happy with our purchase
Prompt delivery and a quality product. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again.
Beautiful Boston fern. It is huge and very realistic looking. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would definitely buy from Evergreen again. Highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant service and even better products. This is now my second order of artificial hedge and both have been made to absolute precision. I will certainly recommend both your products and service
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Great product, as described.
Very natural looking.Quick delivery
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Have just bought a box hedge and a green wall for our business premises and we could not be more pleased. They are both far better than we expected. From ordering to final delivery, they could not have been more helpful. The product itself is fabulous. We made a mistake with our own measurements and they corrected it for us. So pleased. Would recommend this company without hesitation.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 23rd July 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 23rd July 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Absolutely love the grasses I bought, are perfect in my planter box. I don’t need to worry about those now.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Great service and products.Order arrived within a couple of days!
Would definitely recommend
Really great service, quick delivery.
Green faux fern looks really real. Will be getting another soon
Very happy that they look super realistic, would buy again from this seller,
Fantastic trees, so life like, perfect for front of house. Would recommend!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th July 2020