Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
I visited your garage wanting to replace two but probably all four tyres on my work van. I went into the reception area and waiting for over ten minutes. Four employees came into the reception and all four did not say a single word to me and (none of them wore a mask). They were more interested in riding an electric bicycle then greet me or serve me (or even say someone will be with me soon). I walked out of the reception with no one even noticing. The worst service from a tyre garage I have ever received. I work for a company that has an account with Eurofit and I will be advising the directors to find another provider.
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. If you could kindly let us know which centre you visited and we can look into this matter for you. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
Whatever work I have carried out is never very good as I have to bring my car back within days for correction work as something is not correctly done or other issues are caused. Avoid

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. If you could kindly let us know which centre you had your vehicle repaired and we can look into this matter for you. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
Eurofit, Dudley Road, Wolverhampton. Not even worth 1 star. Took my car to be looked at for noises, came back for a bill for £1K+ estimate for work that was NOT required. I had this double checked by another garage. I would hate to think this was because I was a woman taking my car in, but I think this was exactly the reason I was quoted for work that was not required.

Very bad customer service at Bloxwich eurofit. I was not acknowledged when I walked in even though there were 3 members of staff around- I had to say why I was there and ask if someone could help me. On my return to collect my car- whilst waiting a member of staff was showing an offensive video on his phone to a 'customer'/friend. I was given the paperwork for my car and asked to pay, they didn't go through the document or say anything about the condition of my car I had to ask how the mot went. Lacking in basic customer care and professionalism- no staff were wearing a face covering either.

Booked in for MOT for 09:45 on Saturday 20 March 2021, I was there at 09:45 on that date. I joined the line and waited to be served, where upon I was told sorry your late, I showed to gentleman my watch that read at the time 09:47, ya sorry your late you need to be here on time. I was there on time, there is nothing I could have done differently. I feel I was treated with total disregard. I have had to re-book for this afternoon. I wonder now what time I should turn up. Don’t think I’ll be back here after today.
Bad customer service, rude staff won’t be coming back
Full service provided by unskilled technicians. Service performed are not as advertised, work carried out is not to a standard which would be classed as acceptable. After having work done here, my car went from a useable state to damaged and misfiring, had to call the RAC out and told me checks haven’t been performed correctly or not done at all - after contacting the garage for more information the customer service is abysmal and the staff are very rude laughing down the phone when I told them my enquiry. Would not recommend this garage to anyone as the overpriced work is not up to par. I now have to go to a main branch dealer to resolve the issues of the mess they have left me in. I would stay as far away as possible. This would be a 0 star if I could put one!!!
Will not use again. Very disappointed with level of service in bloxwich branch. Would not recommend this garage to anyone. Alex.
Absolutely disgusting paid for brakes to be sorted and they also left big mark on the leather seat then basically told me it didn’t matter as the seats are a state any way. Don’t think I will be using or recommending Eurofit
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
I was told to contact the email at Wednesfield eurofit but waited all day for a response as according to the Nissan Garage I have wrong tyres fitted by eurofit garage in Wednesfield, waited all day for a response but nothing, not even an acknowledgement of email sent, please can someone get in contact and give me an idea what has happened and I would suggest no one gets any tyres fitted from these people until they can explain what's going on?? You seem to be hiding from my complaint?!
went to a Nissan Garage for vehicle inspection as battery was not functioning well and as it is still in warranty, they were happy to check and replace. Imagine my surprise when they told me I have the wrong front tyres fitted, They were advised to be replaced by eurofit Wednesfield a few weeks ago after a service and apparently they are commercial tyres with wrong speed rating and my car should have been fitted with vehicle tyres... I am not happy about this and am now thinking that you are a bunch of cowboys and I may have chosen a wrong company to have my cars serviced with. I have been using your services for at least 3 years now and have not had to complain before..

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. We are not sure what happened here, we usually replace the tyres like for like from the size we remove. Please call us or email wednesfield@eurofitautocentres.co.uk so we can investigate this matter and resolve it for you. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
I hate being lied to especially when the lie was so easily checkable. i sent one of my vehicles for a new tyre , quoted as "the same price quoted as the same as the last tyres i had fitted there before" so the tyre was ordered and i turned up to have it fitted , great , until i came to pay, The tyre was £13 more expensive than quoted. When challenged i was told "it is the same price as your last tyres, i checked on our system. When i returned to my office i checked my invoice from the last tyre fitted < guess what > £112 as opposed to £125 . phone immediately to make my point and my claim that i had been plainly lied to. My call has not been returned. i find this service both immoral and sly. I will probably be attending your head office tomorrow to complain in person to the highest level manager i can find. I WILL NOT BE LIED TO,

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. Please call us or email cannock@eurofitautocentres.co.uk so we can investigate this matter and resolve it for you. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
Avoid at all cost!!!!!! I had my car in to have brand new brake discs, callipers, brake pads & handbrake brake shoes. I purchased the parts separately, so all they had to do was fit them. Cost in total £164.99. This was 20/06/2020. The car went back 2 days later as there was a knocking coming from the rear drivers side wheel, they adjusted the handbrake. I was told to give it time for it to all bed in & it will be fine. At the beginning of August the noise was still there, so my husband took the wheel off, took the disc off & low & behold the handbrake pins where not retracting as they should, hence the knocking. The car then went back to the garage for a third time. They where told what was found & I was assured they would fix it. Got the car back, on the way home the noise started again!!!! So on the 02/09/2020 I took it to a different garage, I explained everything. They had my car for 3 days, they could not believe what they found. First off they did not put the new brake shoes on that I had purchased, Caliper pins had to be replaced, needed 2 new handbrake cables, they took off rotten springs & pins & had to replace them. I would of thought Eurofit being a “brake specialist” would of been able to identify the problem straight away seen as they didn’t put my new shoes on there!!! I’ve just spent another £300 getting my car fixed from a garage that actually listened to me when I said there was a problem. I will not be taking my car there EVER again & I will not be recommending them to anyone.

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. Please call us or email staffordpark@eurofitautocentres.co.uk so we can investigate this matter and resolve it for you. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
DO NOT USE EUROFIT IN STAFFORD PARK. I have had THE worst experience with them, please avoid them at all costs! I went in with my indicators and hazard lights not working, the handbreak light permanently on, and my car going into limp mode occasionally. I got told it was a EGR valve and it was £350 to sort it, and it would be done within days, so we paid straight away. 2 days later I went to get my car after they “repaired” it and the engine wouldn’t start, and THEN as I went to leave my car it wouldn’t lock at all, leaving me stranded and having to leave my car unlocked in an unsecured car park on an industrial estate. First off they said it was the battery and to come up on the Saturday, so my Mom and I wasted nearly two hours waiting around Stafford Park before they then told us it wouldn’t be ready that day anyway. Then they said they had fitted the wrong valve and needed to replace it. The battery wasn’t the issue, and therefore we wouldn’t be charged. Then when I called again they said it wasn’t the battery or EGR valve, it changed to the pipe was blocked and it needed cleaning out, which took 4 days to do. I called nearly every day for an update because when the garage said they would call me, they never did. I was always told “it will be ready tomorrow” and it never was. After 16 days I finally went to collect my car and they tried charging me for a new battery (despite them telling me the battery was not the problem) and then kept saying “it’s had 6 hours of labour on it which we ain’t charging you for ”, so God only knows what they did with my car over the 16 days! I left he garage to find my car STILL had the same problem. The dash lit up like a Christmas tree, the handbreak and engine fault light still on, and hazards and indicators wouldn’t work. I went back into the shop where Sunni was extremely argumentative and defensive from the get go, and tried to tell me that we went in with a car that wouldn’t start. After 10 minutes of arguing he finally realised he was looking at the second job sheet, and the first job sheet had the break light and engine management light on it, which was supposed to have been fixed but it hadn’t. Sunni was so unhelpful and argumentative, I was appalled. As well as all of that, they also tried blaming my partner by saying that they drove the car out of the yard fine and when he went to get it, that it wouldn’t start. They also said they told my partner they would charge for the battery. Little did they know I was with my partner every phone call, and when he collected the car, so he was essentially trying to fob me off and completely lying to make out like the garage weren’t to blame. I am now left with a car with the exact same problem as it had 16 days ago, and £350 less money in my bank thanks to this shocking garage. We didn’t even get so much as an apology, let alone a refund for the works not complete. We also did not get offered a courtesy car which is shocking considering they left me without a car for 16 days and we told them that we needed it. The worst experience and worst customer service I have ever had. Avoid this garage at all costs. I will be taking this to the head office and further if I need to. I just wanted to write a review to warn other people in case they have the same disgusting and unprofessional experience.
Hi I've used eurofit at bilston for a few years know for mot's and services,and decided to take up there offer of a 4 tyre deal, and booked the car in on line. So on arrival I was told the tyres were out of stock. They said they would call me a week later still waiting , will not be using eurofit again Paul Golding
Hi Paul Sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused, however it does state on the website please call to confirm your booking due to limited stock availability. Rowland Rowley
Took a vehicle there for repair, they damaged it when they took it out to test ? No resolution? Like a muppet I then took my daughters car there and they quoted for work that didn’t need doing £250 , however they weren’t aware that we had got the RAC out the night before, so their diagnosis rung alarm bells , took it to another garage who were brilliant, the issue was the brakes not new springs as they had stated! They would have done a job that was not needed which I thought was illegal? and then either charged again for another repair on the brakes or sent the car out with dangerous brakes. Either way it is shocking! We made a formal complaint which has taken months to even get a response. Their response was that they were sorry but no solution to correct and compensation for the damage caused for the van ( which we had to repair at our cost ) and no solution to the disgusting way their staff behaved . Do not use this company, you will unfortunately be sorry if you do
Booked car in for engine rumbling sound ,took car in 9 15 am Thursday .after having car all day they still hadn’t looked at it , was told to phone next day and was promised it would be ready mid morning .phoned 12am and and was told it would be ready in 1/2hour not ready till 4.45pm . Told they had fixed part and replaced belt tensioner £250 .noise still there , took it to another garage who diagnosed crank pully balancer was breaking up .had crank pully change job done £100 . Eurofit did not run engine with belt off to eliminate other ancillary parts ,if they had they would have realised it was crank pully that wea making noise. Would not use this Eurofit again
I made a booking for Mot and when I arrived there they told me they don't have time... Bla bla... How is that possible? After you make a booking to go there to fix something... They tell you they can't do it cause they are busy and that they didn't saw the booking. It's not they're fault... They blame their system.
I booked my MOT online - Had a email reply from the garage saying they had no availability even though the online system allowed me book the appointment. I DID NOT HAVE THE MOT
Had brakes and MOT done, went to get two new tyres the weekend and whoever took the tyres off at eurofit has smashed the wheel locking nut now I can't get tyres replaced! Was told by eurofit to come down they will loosen the nuts and how am I supposed to then drive to get tryes done and them to be able to put nuts back in?? Eurofit need to replace my wheel locking nut as nobody has used it since they did
I apologise for the inconvenience, please provide me with your vehicle details so I can look into matter please email me on: customerservices@eurofitautocentres.co.uk. Customer Services Rowland Rowley
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,035 reviews