Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Highly recommended great bunch of guys (Stafford park)
Great customer service, would highly recommend. Will definitely be using in future for the maintenance of both my cars.
Great service and friendly staff
Good service
Wheel alignment first job of the day. Checked and set up correct wheel tracking for my Honda CRV after I’d hit a large pothole, also checked CVJ for excessive play. Excellent service all round.
Trustworthy, consistent and well priced. Used the chain (Telford) for both my cars regarding servicing. Took my car in for a brake pad replacement and after inspection it was only a false trigger from the sensor cable. Replaced and reset the code. They could easily have charged me for pads and I’d have had no idea. Thanks very much!
Very good
Excellent customer service and a great bunch of lads working here. I would recommend this garage after coming here for two day in a row and having some work carried out on my car to receive a free service. The guys that work here very friendly and go above and beyond to help. I will be back for future work
Very decent service, didn’t take the mick and seemed to be pleasant trustworthy people
I visited your garage wanting to replace two but probably all four tyres on my work van. I went into the reception area and waiting for over ten minutes. Four employees came into the reception and all four did not say a single word to me and (none of them wore a mask). They were more interested in riding an electric bicycle then greet me or serve me (or even say someone will be with me soon). I walked out of the reception with no one even noticing. The worst service from a tyre garage I have ever received. I work for a company that has an account with Eurofit and I will be advising the directors to find another provider.
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. If you could kindly let us know which centre you visited and we can look into this matter for you. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
Always ready and happy to help. I chose the Wednesfield branch first of all because it was convenient, but now I use it because of the quality of the service, the helpfulness of the staff, and the honesty of the pricing.
Booked in at Millfield Rd Bilston for a service and MOT, job done properly and a good price, I will be going back.
Incredible service from the guys, Shaz could not be more helpful a brilliant service and top team.
Great service staff are always helpful and great coffee machine.
Excellent service! Professional, friendly and efficient. Will definitely be back
Very good service and good value
Booked my dads car in for a service at the halesfield branch, couldn't fault the service that was provided from Kev on the desk, first class service would definitely recommend there, made my dad feel at ease there. Thanks for looking after him
Halesfield telford friendly service
Look after m car good
First time customer at Eurofit Autocentre, used the Halesfield centre. I was incredibly impressed with the level of customer service I recieved from Kev & the mechanics , they were professional from start to finish, I felt reassured that my vehicle was in good hands & they were very reasonably priced. I definitely will be using the Center again & will not hesitate in recommending the Halesfield center
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,040 reviews