EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

590 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

How would you rate EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES?

Stacey
Verified Buyer

Amazing service. Special thank you as I wasn't in such a time limit when I went in and they fit my tire and replaced a dipped beam in less than 20 minutes, very fairly priced, could not have asked for a better service!
Verified Buyer

Very disappointed with the price. The price given online for oil and filter change was £29, on arrival after the work had been done the price had gone up to £39 due to different cars having different amount of oils required
Philip

Vehicle Make/ Model Vaughan Zafira

Efficient, professional and easy process by staff. Work carried out to a high standard at a very reasonable price.
David

Vehicle Make/ Model CITROEN piccaso

Good turnaround after having a oil and filter changed, but on inspection at home, I found black oil on my headlamp, and on the bodywork
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. Please provide me with the branch concerned to hello@eurofitautocentres.co.uk
Liam

Vehicle Make/ Model Volkswagen passst

Pleasant service and honest people. Will f2f
definitely go again

Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 307 SW

What made me happy was that Eurofit told me exactly what my problems were with my car and got the jobs done the same day
Matthew

Vehicle Make/ Model Corsa

Took my car in for a service it went in sounding fine no noise from the engine it came out with the loudest ticking noise ive ever heard took it back and was told they might have put the wrong oil in after weeks of arguing with other managers of this company I was told I needed to pay over 500 pound for a new part terrible customer service from the wednesfield branch will never be using this branch again and I'm unlikely to be using this company also

Eurofit Autocentre’s currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to our customers. On rare occasions parts can be delivered or picked incorrectly by suppliers, unforeseen issues with other vehicles can delay ramps being available and staff sickness etc, can cause back log issues.

It is our objective to return vehicles within a working day and we do everything possible to strive to achieve this.

Jayne

Branch Visited cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model mondeo

Good price quick service
however I had a £5 voucher off ANY service which I was told I couldn't use
also the train plug was damaged and had to be sealed up which leaves me with a future problem.
I was advised a new sump own would be £160 fitted. I did ask how much eurofit would contribute as one of your staff broke it...

Branch Visited Dunstall

The service I received was excellent.
Rob

Branch Visited Bloxwich

very honest with quote to beat most garages.
Connor

Branch Visited Bilston
Vehicle Make/ Model Punto

Had my oil and filter changed, was in and out within 45minutes great service! Very helpful and polite staff and very decent price!! Will definitely be going back here in future
Gary, Wolverhampton

Branch Visited Wolverhampton
Vehicle Make/ Model Caravan

Had purchased 2 new Bridgestone tyres for my touring caravan wheels last year from the Wolverhampton branch....Wheels have 'Tyron Safety Bands' fitted which require a tool for fitting/removal which I understand can be a bit 'fiddly' but it did not stop them taking by business. One of the valves has been damaged and is leaking so I removed the wheel and took it back to buy a replacement valve on Saturday 10 June and was told by one of the staff that it would be 'no problem' and I agreed to pick it up today. Went to collect it and was told that the tool has mysteriously disappeared and effectively told to take my problem elsewhere!!.....So obvious that if two new tyres are required then it can be done.... but they can't be bothered to do it for the cost/profit of a mere valve replacement. Eurofit is a franchise so is only loosely governed by any central code of ethical practice. Customer service depends upon the integrity of the person who owns the franchise and the variability in this respect can be quite considerable !

Vehicle Make/ Model Merc

Made an appointment waited twenty mins for tyre left in the end and went to local tyre place awful service at Wednesfield also lack of parking place full up with cars.
Nigel

Vehicle Make/ Model Audia5

The price quick and efficient
Robert

Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Focus

I was dealt with efficiently and my work was finished on time. That is why I always use Eurofit for all of my vehicle needs.
LINO
Reviewer

Last week I brought my brother’s( Mr. Thomas Varghese) Honda Jazz car car for MOT at Eurofit Wednesfield 50 Wolverhampton Road Wednesfield WV11 1UJ on 22/05/2017 with an invoice number of 38935(Account No:THO059).I paid £.27 for the MOT. The MOT test got failed due to major leak of exhaust gases rear. So the Manager said he is going to make an estimate and will ring me next day. I waited next day but no phone call from Eurofit. I tried to phone them several times and they said that they will inform me later. But at the end I had been there to ask them about what to do and how much is the cost to fit new one. Later, they asked me to take my car back because they didn’t knew what to order. I was totally disappointed when they asked me to take my car again to make the estimates for what they found during the MOT.I was disappointed due to this incident . I wasted my two days and was so stressed. No phone call from Euro fit yet. Then I realised that your firm is just a money making business without any courtesy. My Car’s Mot successfully passed in another centre without any parts change .My experience from Eurofit Wednesfield was very bad. I wouldn’t recommend it to my friends, colleagues or family members. Hopes this will make sense to you.
LINO
Verified Buyer

Thank you for communication. I have contacted the branch manager for an immediate explanation on the matter.

The first part of the complaint relates to lack of communication by the manager and a delay in responding for a quotation. Firstly I would like to apologise for this and as a result the branch manager has been ordered to apologise for the lack of communication and poor service standard, so you will be hearing from Branch Manager or Area Manager shortly.

The second part of the complaint you mentioned a non-leaking exhaust system you said “was not leaking and the manager was trying to steal your money”. However I cannot confirm if the manager was wrong at this initial stage because the leaking exhaust is confirmed by a mot failure report which is an official document . However if you wish pursue the matter further, I will be happy to investigate the matter for you please respond in writing or mail at our head office see details below.

Please forward your complaint to myself Rowland Rowley customer service manager via email to customerservice@eurofitautocentres.co.uk.

Rowland Rowley
Gheorghita Bordian
Unverified Reviewer

The best team , always supporting you .

Branch Visited Eurofit Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model honda

Stay away from them(Eurofit Wednesfiled) .. They just want to steal your money .
Earlier this week I went with my friends car for an MOT .
1. I booked them online . when I spoke with the manager , he had no clue about the online booking and held me for a slot 2 hours later.
2. he rang me later evening and said It failed because of a major leak in the exhaust pipe and were happy to swipe my card for 27£. he cant give me a quote then and promised me to ring in the morning .
3. Nobody rang me the next day and I was sure there isn't any big leak in the exhaust as the car was silent.
4. I took the car to another garage and the exhaust leak was a made up story by him to get my 27£.

Karl

Branch Visited Stafford park telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 206 sw

Very helpful and provided a quick and efficient service and were good value for money
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.59 based on 590 reviews