EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

Live Chat

How would you rate EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES ?

Branch Visited Stafford Park Telford
"Having identified major problems with my car during a routine service, and having received my permission to rectify them, the work was carried out well within the timescale that I asked for that day. I was very impressed with their willingness to complete the work that day."
Vehicle Make/ Model Fiat 500
"Quick efficient and a good price."
Vehicle Make/ Model Honda Civic
"Price and selection of tyres."
Branch Visited Dunstall
Vehicle Make/ Model Volvo XC60
"Easy to book appointment online. Car returned all done in a timely manner. Great service. Really friendly and reliable. Would recommend 100%."
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford
"Not the cheapest of places but can fit you in quick and are honest"
Branch Visited Stafford park, Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model VK54CMU
"Eurofit always provide me with a first class service and the staff are always helpful and friendly. Eurofits prices are ways very competitive. I have used eurofit several times and always get a 5* service."
"looked on line for tyres for my fiesta eurofit was the best priced for my size checked the centre online and it said £45.90 which was great went to he centre and was charged £50 a tyre and then the computer would not work so no receipt was printed can you come back later he said so i phoned twice yes its working he said so i went back and still not working properly so he scanned a copy with no invoice number on it feel abit let down at this moment not a happy customer"
"Had a service on my daughters corsa . Excellent service from all the staff at the Cannock branch . Very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend to all of my friends."
Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford transit
"Swift service for my MOT, keeping you informed all the way through"
Branch Visited Telford
"Felt badly let down by the online service. After booking an appointment online for two new tyres I realised the next day that I had not received an e mail confirmation. When I rang the tyre centre they advised that they did not have the tyres. The person I spoke to was so matter of fact, no apology, no advice on what I could do just that there was no pint in me turning up for my ore arranged appointment. Three weeks letter I received an e mail acknowledgement of my appointment which had already passed but presumably because the tyres were in stock. In the end I went to Kwik Fit who gave an excellent next day service. I will use them again in the future."
I have investigated your concern first of all I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding.
The online delivery of tyres is not available on Saturday hence the reason why didn't receive the confirmation. The Manager did offer you a alternative, however you wanted a specific brand which we don't carry. I have explained you have raised complaint, hes aplogised for the inconvence and was disappointed at your dissatisfaction.
Branch Visited wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model fiat 500l
"great service very friendly and happy staff"
Branch Visited Telford Stafford Park
Vehicle Make/ Model Maxda MX5
"Good service but didn't ring to say car was ready when they said they would."
Branch Visited Cannock this time, previously been to Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Renault Scenic
"As ever great value and great service. Sorted me out at short notice and got me back on the road."
Branch Visited blackhenhal
Vehicle Make/ Model vw golf
"The best team. Really good work. Keep it like that."
Branch Visited Bilston
Vehicle Make/ Model Citroen xsara picasso
"Booked in for 11:30 on a Tuesday morning to have 4 tyres fitted which took them until about 12:50 to fit. When the car was finally done they had gotten oil in my foot well as they didn't use anything to protect my carpet."
Hi Laura
Sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, please contact the Head office (01902 404045) and ask for Stuart at customer services the issue will be rectified immediately.

Customer Service Manager
Stuart Woodward
Branch Visited Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 207
"Booked on line...easy. Staff helpful and polite."
Branch Visited Bloxwich
"Excellent service would come again"
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 107 Urban
"Easy to book and excellent service and communication"
Branch Visited Bilston
"Honest service at a good price."
Branch Visited Bloxwich
Vehicle Make/ Model Seat Ibiza
"Unfortunately I've booked myself to the wrong centre. When I've turned up, staff on reception were very kind and professional. Cancelled my appointment at the other centre and booked me in for the next day."
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.54 based on 761 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!