Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
The staff and the service i got at Stafford Eurofit was brilliant I will definitely be going back there
Customer service was outstanding .work on my vehicle was excellent
Customer service was outstanding .work on my vehicle was excellent
Thank you Excellent, professional friendly service. It was also very compeditive price, I would definitely recommend this gararge for any repair or tyre change.
Great service, helpful staff 👍🏻
Very good service staff very friendly very efficient highly recommended
Was getting ready to go to Middlesbrough when I checked my mates tires before we left and they was showing cords on the the one my friend phoned a few garages but they couldn't help. Spoke to kevin at halesfield branch in Telford very helpful got 2 new tires fitted very fast and friendly service can't recommend enough now gonna book my misses car in for some new shocks brakes and a service
3 people in reception and despite 3 signs asking to wear face covering not one person did so without being questioned.
Had my MOT done at Eurofit Halesfield. Kev and the team were great from start to finish throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!
Excellent service at Halesfield branch. Staff were all friendly and went out of the way to help. Service was outstanding from start to finish and Kevin on the front desk was brilliant. Highly recommend this place and will be using this branch again for all my cars. A pleasure to deal with and customer service was perfect from each member of the team at this branch.
Cheapest service around but best quality compared to a lot of other business that charge you a lot. Good service, friendly staff. Highly recommend. Will defiantly be using eurofit again - Stafford park Telford
Have used Eurofit now for the last 8 years for Tyres, servicing & MOT. Brilliant set of guys at Stafford Park, Telford,- polite ,friendly & knowledgeable, supported by a great Manager & Owner. Reliable & cost effective.
Always good prices and quick service. Very helpful staff.
Always good
Excellent sirvice, very friendly staff, I would highly recommend them to any one.
We have just used Eurofit at Halesfield in Telford. My sons car had broken down and after a quick call to Kevin at Halesfield he reassured us they would be able to fix the problem. Took the car to them and the car is back on the road as good as new!! Great service and a fantastic Job!! Thank you to all the lads Eurofit Halesfield who worked on the car and to Kevin for his great service.
Excellent service as always. Great staff. Keep up the good work guys.
Telford Stafford Park branch. Arrived on off chance could look at slow puncture for me. Sorted straight away. Good price.
Called the Parkfield branch this morning as my daughters car had a starting problem. Left the car with 'H', who was been understaffed said he would have a look and call me back, which he did diagnosed the starter motor was the problem, quoted me the best price around and would try and get the job done. 3 hours later called me back and job done. This is the best service guy I have ever dealt with who is honest and goes out his way to help you. Thanks again top guy.
Great service at Halesfield branch. They checked my car and advised me on what was needed and fixed it there and then for me. This was a great experience and i will not hesitate to return.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.55 based on 1,064 reviews