EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

How would you rate EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES?

"I took my Audi A4 in for her MOT Thursday, the service I received was excellent !!! Friendly welcoming staff, prompt service, and great value. I would highly recommend. I will be back for future work when required. Well done to the team and thank you."
Branch Visited Wolverhampton
Vehicle Make/ Model Audi A3
"The moment I walked in the engineer knew who I was & what time my appointment was. He was positive, kind & even offered me a drink!"
Branch Visited Ludlow
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Mondeo
"Quick, efficient and good value service."
Vehicle Make/ Model OU60VKO
"Quick service"
Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Range Rover
"very good service. Would recommend."
Branch Visited Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Renault
"Prompt and efficient service. Will definitely use again and can recommend."
Branch Visited Stafford park, Telford
"Eurofit has been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years and, on the whole, they're great. However, there are 2 things that could be improved. 1, The Online 'booking' isn't fit for purpose. You should either make it genuinely a 'booking' system or clearly rename it 'booking request'. I booked my MOT online days before and on the Tuesday, I took it to the centre only to be told that they were fully booked so couldn't accept my booking. Someone had emailed me this info after I'd already left the house to drive there! If you are turning down the booking on the day of the booking, please - at least call the customer, we don't all check our spam boxes every half hour. If the 'booking' system relies on the man in the overalls to open up his paper diary and see how busy they are and then let the customer know via email ... that isn't good enough. It's 2018! 2, Am I asking too much to want some customer service? Mechanic anxiety is very real! We customers often find coming to you pretty scary (especially for faults or MOT's) and it would be reassuring if you guys cracked a smile or two or you know, at least faked the will to live? If you need help with this, the guys at Eurofit Halesfield will give you lessons, they definitely deserve a Happy customer award."
Branch Visited Gorsebrook road
"The manager Iyaz is very rude and arrogant! The staff are very incompetent. Booked my car in for a service, they charged me for an antifreeze change that they never did! Will not be bringing my car back here!"
Vehicle Make/ Model Honda accord
"Pre booked my car in for the tracking. Cannock branch sorted it. Brilliant service. Friendly staff. All service centres should be like this. Cheers lads. Carl."
"Being a woman there are lots of garages who have tried to rip me off but I do know a little, Dave and the guys at eurofit cannock, give me the correct advice and would never try ripping me off. Fantastic customer service and customer satisfaction. I'm now a loyal customer and happy to say I won't be ripped of again."
Vehicle Make/ Model Wv06 bkx
"Performed m.o.t. and necessary work on my car.. really good price for work done. But most important of all..they dropped me home and delivered my car back to me when completed. Always a pleasure to use their services. Thankyou."
Branch Visited Blackpool
Vehicle Make/ Model
"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"
Vehicle Make/ Model Lexus IS300h
"Great garages, they're honest & don't try to fail your car's MOT just to sell you extras!! Reasonable prices and great service from the staff."
Branch Visited Bloxwich
"Fast efficient service for my service & MOT, with good, competitive prices as well."
Branch Visited Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Hyundi
"Excellent service at a very competitive price"
Branch Visited Bilston
"Great service and a good price. A garage which is actually honest"
"Great service at Eurofit in Bilston! Due to the cold weather and the snow, I unfortunately ended up hitting a curb resulting in quite extensive work needing doing on my car. Having contacted various different garages and nowhere being able to fit me in for at least a couple of weeks, I contacted Eurofit Bilston who were able to fit me in the next day which was a relief! Upon arrival, I dropped my car off and the guy I dealt with was very friendly and understanding. They had my car in for a period of 2 days and always contacted me keeping me up to date if any further work needed doing on the car, which is always nice rather than some rogue garages just doing the work without permission. Also, the prices are VERY reasonable, especially for the work I needed done. The car is running great now! Couldn't recommend Eurofit Bilston enough! Quick service and friendly guys, I will be returning!"
"I've known Lee at Eurofit for quite a long time as he worked at another trusted garage I used in Telford for many years. I took my car in for a service and mot this week. Alhough the car failed in the test, Eurofit explained what needed doing before carrying out the work and also the cost. The final bill was higher than expected, though this was explained and reduced slightly when it came for me to pay. Saying that, I would recommend this garage to anyone and will be using them as my main port of call in the future."
"Excellent service, great team at Telford!"
Branch Visited Stafford Park
Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall
"Friendly team, quick at the work and they make sure you understand."
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.56 based on 718 reviews