EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

Tell us how EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Amazing service honesty and clarity every step of the way I recommend them as a go to garage in Wolverhampton for everything vehicle related service to repair I'm never left in despair"
"Brilliant garage at Wolverhampton that I’ve used a number of times. Very quick and efficient. The receptionists is particularly helpful and friendly."
"I needed work doing on my little city run about. Even when they had troublegetting the parts Eurofit Wolverhampton bent over backwards to get the job. Not only that, but the sorted out a dent some passing drunk put in my door free of charge. Speak as you find, but they are curteous, helpful, thoughtful, and I'd be a fool not to go back to them. And no, I and my family are not employed by Eurofit."
Branch Visited Stafford Road
Vehicle Make/ Model Audi A1
"Fast and job well done"
Branch Visited Telford Stafford Park
"I booked my MOT online - Had a email reply from the garage saying they had no availability even though the online system allowed me book the appointment. I DID NOT HAVE THE MOT"
Vehicle Make/ Model Wednesfield
"Just a good price and frendy"
"Very friendly staff."
Vehicle Make/ Model Fiesta
"Efficient and friendly service. They service all our family 's cars."
Branch Visited Bloxwich
"Very good service and price. Car was booked in online with a confirmation email for price and booking. Dropped off in the morning and a phone call to say when ready. Mot passed so one happy customer."
"Good service, polite staff, perfect timing to do the job."
Vehicle Make/ Model vauxhall insignia
"i've been using Eurofit at Bilston for approximately 15 years and always found them a very professional team , very helpful and reasonably priced, excellent service."
"By far the best garage gorsebrook road centre Honest and reliable Always offer you a free coffee and while you wait service"
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model All my vehicles
"I have used cannock, for several years for all my serviceing and repairs on all the families cars the lads are welcomeing provide a great service the price always seems fair it is important for me to trust my garage. And they always give that reassurance thankyou"
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Fiesta ST
"Fantastic customer service."
Branch Visited Bilston
"Good prices, prompt and efficient services. Would recommend 😊"
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford
"Recommend these guys to anyone looking for a new/better garage than the one that they already use. Friendly and welcoming upon arrival and always try their best to get the top of the range parts for my car, if needed. Reasonably priced and don’t try to rip you off like most garages. Never had a problem with them and highly recommend Eurofit to anyone having second thoughts on their regular garage."
Branch Visited Stafford Park, Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford KA
"Very trustworthy company with honest, helpful staff. Have never let me down in the many years I've been going. Wouldn't go anywhere else"
Vehicle Make/ Model Volvo XC60
"Fantastic garage, always honest, helpful and reasonable prices. I never go elsewhere. Can not recommend enough."
Branch Visited Stafford park telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Skoda fabia
"Eurofit Stafford park are always helpful and do a good job have been with them now for five yrs always been reasonably priced but quality work. Thanks guys"
Vehicle Make/ Model Seat Exeo
"Apologised to me after there was a mix up with my online order. Went back the next day and all good."
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.55 based on 855 reviews