Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Tell us how Eurofit Autocentres made you happy
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service, sound advice given, genuine mechanics, work carried out to a high standard and at a good price in Wednesfield!
Excellent team work!
A couple of tyres and an MOT at the Stafford Park branch in Telford today.
Excellent service and friendly staff , will be back for a service next !
Brilliant friendly service, no messing around job done there and then.
Even changed brake bulb free of charge.
Will definitely recommend this place.
Went to Eurofit on Stafford Park Telford today for my daughter car and the staff especially the new member of the team Kevin in the office. Very friendly and the service that we received was outstanding and I will be returning to use this garage again. The overall experience was outstanding and nothing was to much trouble and great communication. I will be returning and using this garage from now on for all my needs. All members of staff were friendly and very welcoming reallly can't fault them. Great team of lads and highly recommend the workplace.
I went into the Stafford park branch today for my MOT, great customer service and very friendly staff. This is now my garage of choice, thanks to all the staff.
Really helpful Manager and staff. Would recommand. Eurofit Stafford Park
Excellent service and knowledge of problems and how to solve them. All at competitive prices too
Good price on tyres, as military they were kind enough to give me discount. Turned up the following day and were fitted straight away, nice to have a tv in the waiting room!! Overall fantastic service and friendly staff, would recommend to anyone.
Had my mot done today. Had advisories on 3 tyres. Got a grwat price on them and got all 4 new tyres done straight away.
Great prices
Great service
Great garage
We had a concern about car oil Robbie and Kevin customer service was outstanding the best experience in 30 years we have ever had the problem was sorted to our complete satisfaction. They say going the extra mile well they more than exceeded that. Confidence with garages has never been good over the years however, we were extremely impressed with Robbie and Kevin they are both a credit to Eurofit.
Thanks
Well mannered friendly people who go the extra mile for the customer, it's very hard to find a decent garage. I spoke to the manager Mark and told him the issues i was experiencing with my car, so he booked it in after the inspection of the car Mark and Dave diagnosed it to be the turbo, so i ordered a hybrid turbo and everything what they needed to do the job.
I CAN'T SAY MORE THAN A BIG THANK YOU TO THE BOTH OF THEM. And also had a panic attack about driving home in my car thinking that I wouldn't be able to drive home, MARK arranged DAVE to drive me home in my car and built my confidence in driving because I thought that the car would stall in traffic and I would panic attack again. I returned the favour back by driving him back after DAVE built my confidence back up in driving again and told me that there was nothing to worry about my car because MARK AND MYSELF DAVE checked your car over again, so I drove dave back in my son's car in which I did not panic over and while my son waited there for me to collect him.

And when my car was with them for 2 days I had no transport to get home and MARK was outstanding by providing me with a courtesy car to help me with getting home and to return the next day to collect my car.

To all of the customers that are looking for a reputable garage for all your vehicle requirements,
I CAN'T RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE THAN THESE GUYS.
highly recommended 5 star service Amazing quality service and workmanship is outstanding and it's very hard to a friendly garage service.
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Absolutely disgusting paid for brakes to be sorted and they also left big mark on the leather seat then basically told me it didn’t matter as the seats are a state any way. Don’t think I will be using or recommending Eurofit
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Eurofit stafford Park Telford are a amazing bunch of lads Robbie is really helpful
Excellent service picked my car up for MOT and dropped it back for free. Always friendly and helpful. Have been using Cannock garage for a few years and will continue to do so.
Im very happy with the service today
Great fast service with my MOT
The guy sunny was fantastic & excellent with his customer service skills! He was very kind & polite too will definitely be going back to eurofit
Sorted out my MOT failure from another garage. Took my car for retest and brought it back with everything A1. They even took me home after discovering my driveshaft was broke. Can't fault there service.
Very friendly
Great Service. Very friendly.
Excellent service MOT booked in on time call back recieved within promised time. Price quoted for extra work was acceptable fitted me in same day. All repairs completed car working fine and passed MOT all in one day. Thanks
...........