EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

How would you rate EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES?

Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall Antara
"This is my second visit within 2 week's after the great service given to my wife's car Vauxhall Corsa i booked my own car in today Vauxhall Antara to have the front brake discs and pads replaced. Again courteous and polite when i arrived at reception, car was worked on within 15 mins of me arriving. I had a brisk walk into Bilston whilst the work was being done arrived back after hour and a half to find the vehicle being road tested 10 mins later i had the keys with the work complete. Quality parts at an exceptional competitive price compared to main dealer. Both my son's cars will be due an MOT and service over the coming month's and i will definitely be bringing them here"
Vehicle Make/ Model Saab 93
"Great service from trustworthy garage had to wait a while for some tyres but only because they're so busy because they're a good garage"
Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Audi A6 Avant
"Friendly and competent service, would recommend to anyone."
Vehicle Make/ Model Citroen picasso
"If there was an option for no stars i would have chosen that. In fairness they got my car in at short notice with a broken spring,for me to collect it have it back 20 mins with severe knocking,returned my car straight away to be told the apprentice changed the springs,clearly without any kind of supervision,as the apprentice cant drive,he could not test drive it,if he had he would have heard the knocking. We all have to learn somewhere so i do not blame him. I collected my car after another day and a half to be told its done all is fine we have test drove it and no knocking. Fab. No it was still knocking,it went back in again,as when the spring was changed damage was caused to the shocker.This was confirmed by another mechanic whom advised me to take it back and insist they rectify this free of charge. So that was the knocking. To my disgust they denied any responsibility for the damage,as i explained it didnt knock when i gave it you,my son paid 30 pounds for them to fix what they broke. I am appalled they had the cheek to expect payment. I will never use eurofit in bloxwich again, and i certainly wont be recommending anyone to go their."
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford focus
"Very professional."
Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall Corsa
"Visited Bilston branch for the first time today to have my wife's car MOT'd was greeted by Tania with whom i had booked the car in with, she was extremely curteous and pleasant and offered me a coffee whilst i waited. The car was worked on the exact time as quoted unlike some garages who have you car for4hrs to do a half hour job really pleased with the service provided and look forward to bringing the rest of the family's cars in and will definitely recommend this garage to friend's"
Branch Visited Bloxwich
"Not the same now cause change of manager"
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 307
"Terrible after going here for Past couple years this year they really fleeced me, car went in for MoT came out in terrible condition very pricey repairs, and is now off the road despite not having a problem prior to MOT and passing after a few minor repairs bulbs etc. Drove away to only here and feel my car was not the same. Terrible customer service very disappointed denied any responsibility 😡😡😡"
Thank you for forwarding you concerns. We have looked into the issue you have raised and feel you have not supported your claim in regards to "Really Fleeced me". In my investigation I have noted your vehicle was presented for MOT test and it failed on various items including broken coil spring , after explaining the faults you authorised repairs at a cost agreed by you.
The vehicle was repaired and road tested with no issues reported by the technician. I have also checked the invoice (EURMILLI-778), I have noted you was charged correctly. Please forward you concerns to the branch manager or head office to enable us to resolve the issues.
Branch Visited Wolverhampton
Vehicle Make/ Model Renault Laguna
"Honest, reliable, and very competent. Will use again"
Vehicle Make/ Model FN57CVB
"Very happy with the service the receptionist was very friendly"
Vehicle Make/ Model Mercedes S Class
"Ordered and booked 4 tyres at an agreed price. In the evening had an email stating not available. However checked on-line tyres were available but at an increased price of almost £100. Not impressed. I am thinking of talking to trade in standards."
Thank you for sharing your experience on our web ordering system. I'm disappointed to hear you had missed out on the initial promotion for the tyres. Unfortunately these tyres were only available for 3 days during the Xmas period, due to the overwhelming response that particular batch of tyre was not available.

We will be looking at promoting more products and services in the coming months.
Branch Visited Telford, Stafford Park.
Vehicle Make/ Model BL03 FEP
"Great service, good prices, never had a complaint about work done. wouldn't go anywhere else."
Branch Visited Halesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Fiat Punto
"Fantastic service! Needed exhaust sorting just before Xmas, and the guys had it done in a couple of hours"
Branch Visited Wednesfield
"Excellent service"
Branch Visited Wednesfield
"Staff extremely friendly. I had MOT and there was no pressure on me to get extra work done like other garages I've been to."
Branch Visited Blakenhall Wolverhampton
"Customer service , value for money , locations , you just cannot get any better . I feel that I could recommend to any car driver . Keep up the good work"
Vehicle Make/ Model Focus diesel
"Competitively priced tyres and flexible on appointments. The Bloxwich centre has sometimes been able to fit in work for me at very short notice which is much appreciated."
Vehicle Make/ Model toyota auris
"Taken my car there a few times now, I found them honest, trustworthy and friendly staff they always explain any issues and have saved me money twice. Wouldn't take my car to any other garage."
Branch Visited Dunstall
Vehicle Make/ Model Skoda Fabia
"Took the car for MOT, they show me the problem,it needed new ''shoes'', they fix it and all done.Friendly staff, in time repair, not to expensive."
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model Chevrolet Lacetti
"Took car in for replacement tyre and thought we'd get MOT done at same time. MOT failed which we were expecting. They called and told us it would be £130 to fix to pass. When we booked it back in for the work they called and said other things needed doing and has ended up costing £240!! Bit of a difference! Feel we were duped into taking it in and then stung for it when we couldn't do anything about it. Be very careful."
We apologise regarding you’re recent experience with Eurofit . I have been informed that our Customer Service Manager has been in touch with yourself regarding this situation and hope that everything was explained.
I would be grateful if you can revise your review.

Customer Services R. Rowley