EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

Tell us how EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES made you happy

Live Chat
Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model Mercedes C class
"Easy to book online -- friend my staff good service"
Branch Visited Telford Stafford park
"Tyres were okay and it was done reasonably quickly but the staff! Bloody hell every second word was swearing, no hello, no people skills, watching loud videos in reception area with staff laughing and joking. They really didn't want to be there so acted like they were down the pub already. I thought kwik fit were bad....."
Thank you for your feedback expressing concern on the professionalism of one of our branches.
I have approached Area manager and Branch manager on receiving your concern, as you can expect the matter has been taken seriously especially when you have stated that the staff members have undermined the Professional conduct of this Company.
I have now initiated the investigation to view the CCTV footage and will also speak to the staff members concerned. I can assure you this isolated incident which has clearly made you uncomfortable will not happen again due to measures put in place. I very much regret any inconvenience caused to you.

Once again please accept our sincerest apologies.

Rowland Rowley
Customer Service Manager
Tel 01902 404045
"Went to Eurofit to get a wheel balanced very good service out within 10 minutes. Ordered a tyre for the wife’s car came next day went to get it fitted straight in great service and very competitive prices and helpful staff will definitely use them again"
Branch Visited Cannock
"Great website, really easy to use. Great price and excellent and speedy service"
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Fiesta
"Great service received on fitting 2 front tyres."
Branch Visited Wednesfield
"Competent polite reception, good job at reasonable prices"
Branch Visited Bloxwich
"Terrible service . Failed my mot. For a lower hub ball joint dust bearing . Apparently no longer preventing dust and debry. After taking it off and trying to find anything wrong with it I decided to clean the out side of it to make it look "new" and guess what . They passed it . Not a thing wrong with it but wanted £90 to do the work . Took me " a novice " 2p minutes off clean and back on . The dust cover is £1 . Be carefull."
Thank you for your feedback expressing concern on the failing critea of an MOT inspection.

MOT is a mandatory requirement which Vehicle owners must adhere for Road safety purposes. The fail criteria is set by Governing Authority DVLA. In your particluar issue the Ball Joint Dust was not secure subsquently allowing Moisture and contamination this is stipulated as failed item.
We quoted you to replace the complete ball joint, however you decided to replace the dust cover, which will be acceptd as a MOT Pass.

I apologise for any misunderstanding which may have prompted this review.

Rowland Rowley
Customer Service Manager
Branch Visited Dunstall wolverhampton
Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall Vectra
"Best MOT price in town. Tanya at the Dunstall branch is a credit to the company. Fantastic customer service, even a free coffee! Definitely recommend."
Branch Visited Bilston, Wolverhampton
Vehicle Make/ Model Suzuki Splash
"Very pleasant manager. Quick work on my MOT. Kept up to date with what was needed. Discount on my cost too. Very happy."
Branch Visited bloxwich
Vehicle Make/ Model bmw116
"good service"
"Eurofit Bloxwich took a car I’d waited years to ownnand very protective of; a bit of a modern classic. It was expertly fixed for its MOT; with staff keeping me informed every step of the way. No more ABS light on, and a new exhaust that has changed the runningbof my car. Well done to Shaun and the team."
Branch Visited Telford
Vehicle Make/ Model DT16 YXX
"Great staff, very friendly and a super quick service!"
Branch Visited Cannock
"Very helpful and friendly customer service. Easy to book online and reasonable prices."
Branch Visited Bilston
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Focus Zetec s
"There's nothing bad I can say, my service and MOT were handled with the utmost professionalism by the staff, and the guy that dealt with me (Lea) was polite and very helpful. I will definitely continue to use Euro Fit in the future"
Branch Visited Dunstall
"Outstanding service polite friendly staff .fast reliable reasonably priced service brilliant"
Branch Visited Bloxwich
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot
"Had a service and MOT excellent customer service and efficient"
Branch Visited Dunstall
Vehicle Make/ Model Dacia
"Car Mot'd and faults recifitied to my satisfaction. Offer made to remind me of MOT date next year. Efficient friendly service from your staff"
Vehicle Make/ Model Renault Megane
"Great service, competitive prices, keep delivering that I will keep coming back"
"Took my type into eurofit Telford (Stafford park) for a puncture repair, Has they were busy I said I would return at 1pm. Had a call to say the tyre wasn't repairable (obviously!) so I said put a new one on. Went back at 1pm was told the wheel is over in the corner just see the that guy(pointing to someone). I went over to the gentleman who said yes there's your wheel and promptly continued to do something else. I said went are you going to fit the wheel to the car!! NO I AM TO BUSY was the reply. this is absolutely disgraceful customer service, I was so angry I went back into the reception office and told the little man behind the counter what I thought of the service. this place is an absolute disgrace, excepting customers to put there own tyres back on after you pay a fortune for them.Will not be using this place again!!"
I apologise for the inconvenience, I will look into your concern immediately.
"The service and parts for the vehicle was onsite however the price difference in quote to what was charged to supply & fit."
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.54 based on 783 reviews