EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES

0800 270 77 33

m.ali@eurofitautocentres.co.uk

Eurofit Autocentres Ltd Head Office Barrett House 111 Millfields Road Bilston West Midlands

How would you rate EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES ?

Branch Visited TELFORD
Vehicle Make/ Model PEUGEOT 508
"After booking my car in for two new tyres no problem very good service at garage in Telford fitted as requested on time and date but after couple days when i got to 60 mph the steering on vehicle vibrated. After tacking to another garage found that Wheel balances had put on top of each and one had 195 grams all stacked on each other so had wheels re balanced. Not had problem since this maybe due to the way your tyres are stored but still what ever caused poor practice by the fitter."
Branch Visited Bilston
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugeot 308 Sw
"!st class service and pleased with work carried out, gentleman on reception friendly. Job done sooner than I expected. Well done all concerned"
Branch Visited Telford stafford park
"Great friendly service sadley no coffee or cups for water"
Branch Visited Bilston
Vehicle Make/ Model BMW 320d
"Was very disappointed that they did a service and called me to say the car was ready. When I arrived to collected my car had to wait while they try and reset my service light. Unfortunately none of the technicians were able to reset my service light."
Branch Visited Blakenhall
Vehicle Make/ Model Mercedes-Benz
"Very prompt and professional customer service"
Vehicle Make/ Model Lexus
"Welcoming courtious staff. Did the job for me"
Branch Visited Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall insignia
"Value for money professional service everytime I go"
Gemma Greenfield
Verified Reviewer
"Cannock branch are an amazing bunch of staff always there to help and advice and are very quick with gettin my car and my friends and families cars in quick always there to put me as im a very panicy car owner"
Branch Visited Wednesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Bmw 330d
"Excellent service as always!"
Branch Visited Halesfield
Vehicle Make/ Model Peugot 308
"I have used and will use Eurofit again, the only complain I have this time is a front spring was changed and I was told a Tracking is required when tested it turned out the tracking was OK but I was still charged for it."
Branch Visited Cannock
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford focus
"Fast booking online with great availability and flexibility on time selection. Just an interim service so not much to go wrong"
Branch Visited Dunstall
Vehicle Make/ Model Mercedes C220
"Fantastic service"
Penny Chambers
Verified Reviewer
"These guys have helped me out a number of times. Definitely recommend them. Nothing is too much for them. They're used to seeing my blue Proton. A+++++ service."
Vehicle Make/ Model Audi A3
"Eurofit autocentres had made me happy as they are honest and reliable ,they tell you what needs fixing and give you a price and stick to that price and the work is done to a great standard"
"Twice I have been here and had new tyres on and they have never been balanced right causing me to come back for something that should of been done in first place"
Hi Toddington

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. Please forward the details of the branch where the work was carried out.

Rowland Rowley
customerservices@eurofitautocentres.co.uk
Branch Visited Goresbrook road
Vehicle Make/ Model Ford Focus
"Competitive prices good work friendly staff but o dear seems to take an age to get the car back ,poor customer parking .Trying to get a revised receipt (same price change of wording) from Thursday day say ready Saturday,I know I will get it eventualy!! Despite the problems one of the few garages i feel i can trust so will continue to use as I have since you opened (previously Riches street garage).ps they try their best but am not convinced i will have it by Sat but why worry life is too short !!"
"Booked air can regas at Dunstall Wolverhampton branch,fast and efficient service. Sat in waiting area during process and was absolutely amazed at the organisational skills of the lady on reception i.e. dealing with the customer's, deliveries and in-house staff. She's a credit and valuable asset to this outfit. Will return for customer service alone, confident problems could be solved."
Branch Visited grosebrook road
Vehicle Make/ Model hyuandi i10
"very good service car is very quiet when driven, only it took two days for MOT & service."
"Asked about air on service and was told too call back next week as the law has changed on the gas they use and now the price as gone from £29 to £49 work it out for yourself"
The majority of Air Con Gas gas used in Motor vehicles is R134A. There has been a significant increase in the price of this gas due to supply restrictions imposed under the new legislation.
for information click on link below.
or email me: customerservices@eurofitutocentres.co.uk
Rowland Rowley
Customer Service Manager
Vehicle Make/ Model Vauxhall Astra
"A first class service, and staff very helpful and polite.."
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRES is rated 4.55 based on 740 reviews