Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
...........
Thanks I live euro fit
Took my car in for interim service at Hales field today. Booked it in online for 1230, got thereat 1220 and spoke to someone outside of reception. Said I had it booked in for mini service, and he rudely replied this morning. I said no booked in for 1230 on website. I'll have to check was his reply. He checked and said oh yes I didn't check the time! Well maybe you should in future! Kept saying well we shut at 230, not my problem mate get on with the job booked. Returned to collect car told has slight oil leak and cambelt needs changing as its a year overdue. I only bought it 12 months ago and its done 4500 miles in a year. Its just had Mot and nothing picked up on that. Have a feeling he was annoyed at having to do his job. I get home to find they've filled out paperwork incorrect, don't think I'll be using you again, not a good first experience.
Cannock Eurofit centre resolved a serious issue with my exhaust.As usual staff were friendly, helpful and polite and kept me updated on the progress of the repairs.The cost was over £100 cheaper than the quote I had been given by Kwik Fit.Highly recommended, excellent service.
The staff are always very kind & complimentary of my vehicle. Very respectful & honest staff. I was told that my vehicle didn’t need a full service in the end but the technicians still went ahead & completed it. I wished they had called me & asked me what REALLY needed doing & then completed the work.
Fast, friendly service re:puncture
The service and parts for the vehicle was onsite however the price difference in quote to what was charged to supply & fit.
Was very disappointed that they did a service and called me to say the car was ready. When I arrived to collected my car had to wait while they try and reset my service light. Unfortunately none of the technicians were able to reset my service light.
I have used and will use Eurofit again, the only complain I have this time is a front spring was changed and I was told a Tracking is required when tested it turned out the tracking was OK but I was still charged for it.
Eurofit has been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years and, on the whole, they're great. However, there are 2 things that could be improved. 1, The Online 'booking' isn't fit for purpose. You should either make it genuinely a 'booking' system or clearly rename it 'booking request'. I booked my MOT online days before and on the Tuesday, I took it to the centre only to be told that they were fully booked so couldn't accept my booking. Someone had emailed me this info after I'd already left the house to drive there! If you are turning down the booking on the day of the booking, please - at least call the customer, we don't all check our spam boxes every half hour. If the 'booking' system relies on the man in the overalls to open up his paper diary and see how busy they are and then let the customer know via email ... that isn't good enough. It's 2018! 2, Am I asking too much to want some customer service? Mechanic anxiety is very real! We customers often find coming to you pretty scary (especially for faults or MOT's) and it would be reassuring if you guys cracked a smile or two or you know, at least faked the will to live? If you need help with this, the guys at Eurofit Halesfield will give you lessons, they definitely deserve a Happy customer award.
Not the same now cause change of manager
"I wouldn't exactly say they made me happy but the did service and MOT my car. Upon dropping off my car at the 11.30 slot that I booked I was a little bemused at the reply I got when I asked for a rough time it would be ready, I was told they have no idea but when I pushed for an estimated time the two people on the reception looked at each other and decided between them that around 3.00pm sounded ok, I did think that this was a long time to carry out this work when I had booked a time slot but it all worked out in the end but was closer to 4.00pm when it was finally completed."
Good price, was ready when requested but 1 reception staff a bit miserable and not that friendly. Must have had bank holiday blues...Would use again, due to convenient location
reduce price on labour and reduce price on car parts use Euro car parts or any cheap supplier for parts and interduce new police for customers so customers pay per year one amount of money and whenever them car breakdown Euro fit fix them car in that policy like breakdown car insurance more staff more work less staff less work start body work for cars big unit good little unit No good
I'm not quite sure the concern you would like us to do or improve on, please elaborate further send your comment to: customerservice@eurofitautocentres.co.uk or ring the Head office on 01902 404045 option 3.
Very disappointed with the price. The price given online for oil and filter change was £29, on arrival after the work had been done the price had gone up to £39 due to different cars having different amount of oils required
Good turnaround after having a oil and filter changed, but on inspection at home, I found black oil on my headlamp, and on the bodywork
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Eurofit Autocentre’s currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to our customers. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. Please provide me with the branch concerned to hello@eurofitautocentres.co.uk
even though i gave reg plate so they knew all details i.e engine size e.t.c was given price online of £105 for brake pads&discs only to arrive at store to be told the price would be £119 i was told it was because the engine size was bigger even though my car is only made with this size engine in every model. when i came to collect car i was told it would be £129 i had to ask to see the manager & explain my car was only available in one engine size so there reason for charging more were invalid i eventually got the price i was quoted £105 so beware
I am slightly miffed because when I arrived I was given a quotation for my car tracking which I agreed. About an hour later I got a call about needing new tyres and if I had the tyres I would get 20% off the tracking. On collection of my car I was charged the original price aI was quoted and when I queried it apparently the original price should have been more! We are not talking a lot of money but More the principal! Apart from that all was good.
Thank you for your feedback, I apologise the level of service was not your satisfaction, however if you can forward me the details of the branch you visited. I will ensure the matter be investigated.
I had my rear brake discs and pads changed on my transit , after I had it back my handbrake wouldn't hold the van, I then noticed oil all over my rear tyre and wheel , took it back and they said the half shaft seal had been disturbed and need a new one , they fitted a new one and charged me £132 for something they had broke ,not happy at all and won't be using this branch again
Service was ok but you were unable to carry out work as you did not have correct gas and equipment for post 2012 air conditioning . No charge made.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,040 reviews