Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Look after m car good
I have taken my vehicles to the Stafford Park branch for several years now and most recently last week, for mot & service. Friendly staff and they get the job done. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I didn't get a copy of the service checklist this time round, so no idea how the service went. Other than that, they are fine.
Good service and great
Overall a decent service. Friendly staff. But confusing when you read what jobs will be done compared to what is actually done. It says on a full service. alternator belt: renewal, pollen filter :renewal, Coolant :renewal. But these items have not been renewed. Then you read the small print & they are only changed at manufacturers recommendations and then its chargeable.
Polite professional good price
............
Apologised to me after there was a mix up with my online order. Went back the next day and all good.
Always seem to be busy here but still managed to book a day before. Disappointed couldn't get 15% discount as promised on website with discount code. Code never worked during checkout and staff on reception refused to honour, end up with £300 bill.
Changed tyres quickly , good price.
Item I ordered was not there apparently alternatives delivered .
I apologise for the misunderstanding. Tyre prices do fluctuate an a regular basis, in your particular case you had 2 tyres at a cost of £91.80 the stock was not available at the time so the supplier sent you 2 alternatives which we replaced as Tracmac. they were replaced and you was charged for each tyre £45.54. however when you went online the price changed to £40.20 each tyre. We apologise for this occurrence unfortunately online prices are subject to change. however as good will gesture we are willing to reimburse you of the £5.34. customerservices@eurofitautocentres.co.uk Rowland Rowley Customer Services
Staff did Mot & service. Let me know when completed. No hassle.
Competent polite reception, good job at reasonable prices
Car Mot'd and faults recifitied to my satisfaction. Offer made to remind me of MOT date next year. Efficient friendly service from your staff
Price and selection of tyres.
Not the cheapest of places but can fit you in quick and are honest
Good service but didn't ring to say car was ready when they said they would.
Competitive prices good work friendly staff but o dear seems to take an age to get the car back ,poor customer parking .Trying to get a revised receipt (same price change of wording) from Thursday day say ready Saturday,I know I will get it eventualy!! Despite the problems one of the few garages i feel i can trust so will continue to use as I have since you opened (previously Riches street garage).ps they try their best but am not convinced i will have it by Sat but why worry life is too short !!
very good service car is very quiet when driven, only it took two days for MOT & service.
Good quality service but didn't get everything done that i had it booked in for on this occasion
Good service, very polite and helpful, though I've yet to take my car there without added expenses
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,035 reviews