Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Booked in for two new rear tyres, on the Tuesday "which they had in stock", day of drop of Friday, tyres aren't in stock! So took more time booking in. time of pick up mistake with price of tyres and although they honoured there price there seemed to be an ability to adjust the price at the till, kept waiting ridiculous amount of time, very disappointing as service in the past as always been good
Car in for MOT but had a terrible smell on seats and matts when I got it back. Had to get the vehicle valeted to remove the stink which was still present a week later!
Thank you for your feed back. I would be very grateful if you can forward me your vehicle and contact details in-order for me to pursue the matter. Regards Rowland Rowley customerservices@eurofitautocentres.co.uk 01902 404045
My appointment was 10.30 am, however, my car stayed till about 11.35 before some one was free to look at it. I was booked for a free health check but all what was tested was the clutch after a short test drive, which I knew it needed changing anyway. The ramp was occupied by a mini-cooper waiting for parts so they couldn't do the health check. I was quoted 395£ to do the clutch the next day, however I preferred to take the car to another garage who did the clutch the same day for 315£. So all in all, I have wasted my morning with no benefit. They provide free WiFi that is useful while waiting.
Tyres were okay and it was done reasonably quickly but the staff! Bloody hell every second word was swearing, no hello, no people skills, watching loud videos in reception area with staff laughing and joking. They really didn't want to be there so acted like they were down the pub already. I thought kwik fit were bad.....
Thank you for your feedback expressing concern on the professionalism of one of our branches. I have approached Area manager and Branch manager on receiving your concern, as you can expect the matter has been taken seriously especially when you have stated that the staff members have undermined the Professional conduct of this Company. I have now initiated the investigation to view the CCTV footage and will also speak to the staff members concerned. I can assure you this isolated incident which has clearly made you uncomfortable will not happen again due to measures put in place. I very much regret any inconvenience caused to you. Once again please accept our sincerest apologies. Rowland Rowley Customer Service Manager Tel 01902 404045
looked on line for tyres for my fiesta eurofit was the best priced for my size checked the centre online and it said £45.90 which was great went to he centre and was charged £50 a tyre and then the computer would not work so no receipt was printed can you come back later he said so i phoned twice yes its working he said so i went back and still not working properly so he scanned a copy with no invoice number on it feel abit let down at this moment not a happy customer
Booked in for 11:30 on a Tuesday morning to have 4 tyres fitted which took them until about 12:50 to fit. When the car was finally done they had gotten oil in my foot well as they didn't use anything to protect my carpet.
Hi Laura Sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, please contact the Head office (01902 404045) and ask for Stuart at customer services the issue will be rectified immediately. Customer Service Manager Stuart Woodward
After booking my car in for two new tyres no problem very good service at garage in Telford fitted as requested on time and date but after couple days when i got to 60 mph the steering on vehicle vibrated. After tacking to another garage found that Wheel balances had put on top of each and one had 195 grams all stacked on each other so had wheels re balanced. Not had problem since this maybe due to the way your tyres are stored but still what ever caused poor practice by the fitter.
I recently took my Jaguar in to the wednesfield branch of eurofit I have used this Branch before for MOTT'S with a few jobs done in the past but on a different motor with no problem. But on this Occasion I did not get my car back when stated I was told due to staff shortage was given a courtesy car that had little to no petrol in it so had to put some in I must say the I was reimbursed for this no problem there. I was given a price for the job in Total job doing my hand break and clutch for the sum of £769.00 but then they stated that something else had gone on the clutch and it was going to cost me yet another £190.00 yet on there written invoice it had started that they had a clutch kit and in the past when I have brought a kit I have had everything needed so why the extra cost I am still trying to figure this one out. They reimbursed me £30.00 for the air conditioning they never did I will end up sorting this out myself so with the reimbursement of £30.00 still cost me £959.00 so £190.00 than originally quoted.
In regards to your communication above. I have communicated with the Branch manager who has informed me that the work booked-in initially was for brakes replacement and quotation for 2 pieces clutch system totalling £769.00, however when we removed the gearbox to replace the clutch system the technician noticed excessive wear on your dual mass flywheel, subsequently you was advised a replacement, hence the additional charge of £190.00 which was explained, and as a good will gesture you was given free installation to fit the part which you gladly accepted. Since the issue wasn’t raised as a concern at the time of collection the manager was not able to address the complaint. The manager has apologised for vehicle not getting back to you at the stated time. He has assured me that this will not occur again and apologises for any convenience caused. If you still wish to pursue the matter then please forward your complaint to: customerservice@eurofitautocentres.co.uk R.Rowley Customer service
The tyres and customer service guy at the till was good. Unfortunately the tracking on my car was not. The tracking was way out and worse than it was before i brought the car in. I returned it the following day and the tracking was redone. Unfortunately the tracking was out again and even worse. Disappointing.
Thank you for your priority communication. In order for me to investigate your complaint, please forward letter of complaint stating invoice number, vehicle and contact details to: customerservice@eurofitautocentres.co.uk. and a member of our team will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your complaint. R.Rowley Customer Service
Mot was carried out and contact the number was given but when they could have called me they didn't and returned after 2 hours to be told it hadn't passed due to 2 minor things which I could have authorised they could do only if they called me. They then did the work but kept it for another 2 hours which meant had to make arrangements to pick my children up and upon collect was meet with a very frosty welcome off the man behind the desk. I paid and he put my key on the desk and walked off. No thank you for your business when I had just paid £118 for a 4 hour MOT and new tyre. Work was fine need to work on customer service.
Visited the bloxwich branch on 1 st November 2016 approached by a very rude young man on return for collection of my vehicle we were spoken to very rudely this being my first service being unsure of what was involved I asked a few questions about the car checks and was very rudely responded to by this man who seemed very uninterested in what I was was asking and very much rushed me along with a very rude attitude. Shame really as I have been to this branch before for a quick check over of my vehicle and the other staff member seemed very helpful but sorry to say my custom for the future has been lost.
According to the report the 4 tyres were all 6mm tread the front right I know is ready to be replaced. (they could not have checked) What else have they not done, Have I paid £139 just to have them fill the forms
I booked my car into your Telford Stafford Park branch via the web for an interim service and MOT on Monday which is advertised on your web site at £69.99 and I got a email a few hours later form someone called Rob saying they could not do it that day because they where fully booked so I rang and asked if they could do it on Wednesday instead which was Ok and I was told it would be £110 and when I pointed out they had sent me an email stating it was £69.99 I was put on to someone who I think was Rob and told that was the right price, so I took my car in as planned and when I went to pick it up I was told it was £126, I told the guy he was joking and I had a email from Rob stating it was £69.99 which he eventually charged me. I did say over the phone when I rang up to see if my car was ready for collection that I wanted to book my wife's car in for a service when I picked mine up but after what happened I changed my mind and I will be taking it to another garage instead. Until I retired I was a manager and salesman in the auto repair and tyre service industry for 45 years and if this had happened in one of my depots I would be asking why on earth doesn't anyone know whats going on. A Lowe.
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Eurofit Autocentre’s currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all of our customers. The main reason for the misunderstanding was that your vehicle details entered online were incorrect, so therefore the price given online was for a smaller engine sized vehicle under 1000cc hence the price (£69.99), the correct engine size for your vehicle is 1600cc which is priced at £125.00. I apologise for the misunderstanding and will ensure this doesn’t occur in the future. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.
Booked a MOT and full service on your website, the confirmation gone thro' but when rang your garage 3 days later they said it didn't show on their system. Would not use your website for booking in future.
I was made to wait unnecessarily although I had provided through vehicle for repair in time. Time taken to MOT and fit through tyres was not too much.
Halesfield Telford branch: Good service in general but what irritated me and has put me off using this centre again was the fact that one member of staff spent 30 minutes outside the garage leaning through the window of a Corsa chatting up the two females inside and smoking. When asked to assist with my vehicle by another member of staff, he removed one wheel and then went off on his mobile phone for a further 15 minutes. The only other two members of staff were working flat out. Clearly there wasn't a manager there at the time but that's no excuse. Back to KwikFit next time where the service is professional and layabouts aren't employed.
Booked car for service was given a time to come when reached there was told all ramps are full I have to leave the car which I could not as how will I travel back and then come back They should have indicated that car have to be left Total waste of my time
I chose your garage because it looked professional and i thought i would get first class service.Booking for the service online was a breeze and a confirmation email was sent. When i was told the car was ready i went about half an hour later but the car was not ready for me to take immediately although i must say i did not have to wait long for them to drive it out of the garage. My complaint is the disappointment when i saw my floor mat full of grease/oil from when they were getting in and out of the car,surely a garage like yours would put something to protect customers' carpets it just made the car feel dirty as if i had taken it to some dodgy garage. I wanted to take my other car there next but i was very disappointed i really thought my car was in a garage that thrives on quality.
Wrong tyres were ordered. Told I would have to come back the following day. Still waiting for the follow up phone call to confirm that the correct tyres are now in stock.
This company has a fantastic reputation, but its website lets it down, by allowing customers to book a slot for MOT etc, but then you get a phone call saying they have no slots available until the end of the month, this puts me off, and meant I went elsewhere with my business, yet I have always taken my vehicles to eurofit.
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Eurofit Autocentre’s currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all of our customers. We are currently in development of a new site with an integrated on-line booking system and this is due to be launched this year. However, this is not an excuse for the bad experience you had. I will be in contact with the branch manager to ensure that he reconciles both in branch diary with our on-line version on a daily basis. This in turn will eliminate this re-occurring to other customers. Many thanks for your comments as you have highlighted an issue and I will be addressing this matter by sending out a memo to all the branches to reinforce this policy. I believe your experience with us on this occasion was not to our usual standards. I can sincerely apologise on behalf of our Eurofit Auto centres. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,035 reviews