Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

"Adriana M
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Jade D
More Photos & Videos
The service was good, but the packaging was not. The strength of the packaging was adequate but the ends were not sealed with sticky tape and one end was wide open: luckily none of the 21 bottles had fallen out.
It helped me quit!
Delivery took too long
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear that your order took a while to arrive. Most of our orders arrive promptly but due to the adverse weather conditions there was a delay which was out of our control. Once again we do apologise for this. Kind Regards - Amy - ET Team
Up until my last order I would of gave them 5 stars but I haven’t received this order so I’ve emailed them but no reply
Battery life really good, and no leaking from the clearomiser, however I got another clearomiser sent out as mine didn't taste of any thing, but it has done the same thing very little taste if any.

Fast delivery both times and handeled my enquiry very well.
The pod itself is a good product as its light and easy to use. Unfortunatley the liquids themselves are gone in no time! I was easily using all 3 a week (£9.99) and I'm not even a heavy smoker. Hopefully they can find a way for the pods to be more economical or for the liquids themselves to be cheaper.
Delivery time exceeded expectations. I received product within 24 hours of placing the order.
Really happy with the quick delivery time. However I have a faulty product. Even so the customer service correspondence since then has been excellent. I am in the process of returning faulty item for a new one.

Thanks Electric Tobacconist.
Didn't at all make me happy
The order was received very quickly. It was not exactly what I ordered, but it was fine and useable so just accepted it :)
It was amazing
usually very quick and good quality products
It wasn't worst site but wasn't best
The delivery was very fast, however getting in contact with them is a nightmare and I still haven’t achieved it properly, I accidentally put my neighbours address instead of mine and they ended up sending it back before I realised what had happened. I tried to get ahold of the company, as I bought the order again, to let them know that I would require a refund for the what was sent back but there is no customer number and I did not get a reply from them even through their contact emailing system. Quite upsetting as I’ve now paid for what I bought twice
Hi Claudia. Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't appear to receive our reply. Rest assured we will contact you and process your refund as soon as we receive the return back from Royal Mail. Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
Great delivery service. More variety of flavours certainly lately
Very fast service
I was not happy with the result. I did not see any warning on the web site that explains the company cannot deliver the product if my age could not be verified by a database in the UK. I am a sales person who travels to London almost every month from Turkey. I usually buy online and make the company to deliver the products to a friend's address but not this time. I am giving you the opportunity to make the customer experience better. You should consider how you can serve traveling clients who do not hold the UK citizenship. I hope you have successfully completed the refund process.
Don’t get me wrong, the service was brilliant, got my products really quickly, and I was really impressed with their service. But I bought my BO product in July and was very pleased with it unti I got home one Afternoon, plugged it in to charge it and then it just stopped working. When I sent a email explaining this I was told that the main battery had gone (apparently after 2 months this can happen) and because I was out of the 60 days warrenty there was nothing they could do.. so after being a valued customer for nearly 4 months, buying 5 boxes of refills nearly every 3 weeks and just bought another charger for it. I have now taken my business elsewhere...very disappointed in their after care service.
Hi Lisa. I completely understand your point of view and I'm sorry to hear you won't be shopping with us. Unfortunately, we are unable to return any faulty kits back to the manufacturer after 60 days as they are out of warranty. I have spoken to my supervisor we have credited your e-wallet with £5 should you wish to shop with us again. Please contact us if you are unsure how to use this. Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
Wasn’t happy with the website very difficult to access and actually place an order but very happy with everything else
The items I ordered were out of stock. There was a problem with the computer?? I re-ordered something else, and they were out of stock too. So I have not really ordered something and been successful.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,123 reviews