Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and exactly what any customer needs. In fact, I am just about to place my second order now as we speak!
Hi Simon, thanks for the video review. So pleased to hear you were very happy with our service and will be placing your second order. Have a nice day. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
1st class very happy
5 star service, very speedy delivery, easy to order and great value for money with no delivery charge I would absolutely use again and highly recommend to others.
Delivery was super-quick! Came the next day from when order was placed!

Prices are good and deals are available.
Love this company, been loyal for a year, delivery is usually great! But I ordered a package 6 days ago and it's still not here. And I live in the same town as the company which makes it more frustrating but that's the only negative experience I've ever had!!
Fantastic range of products to choose from and super fast delivery. Would not go anywhere else now.
Fantastic service, delivery the next day ( so happy). Any questions, they are happy to help and offer advice. Thank You
The service is incredibly quick with dispatch usually on the same day. The prices and choices are very competitive with free delivery on orders over £10.
Such a great company. Website is easy to navigate and has great offers. I have lost count of the amount of times I have already ordered within the last month. Delivery is super quick which is a massive bonus and free over £10 so I’ve never paid.
Always pleased with this website.
Super fast delivery & good prices!
Highly recommend Electric Tobacconist ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This company answered to an email very quickly as I misunderstood when buying an item but they were very understanding and really nice about it so I will be buying from this company again. Elaine Bain.
Faultless! Simple and smooth transaction, great comms - an excellent service. Thank you!
Always excellent on delivery time. Had one order not received and when i contacted them they immediately sent out a replacement.
Excellent service, easy payment system, speedily delivered free of cost. Highly recommended.
Speedy and prompt delivery, also postable which is a bonus
Always on time with my order never any problems with the the company or my orders.
Not had a fag since getting my ecig. Loads of variety with flavours and fast delivery. Saved a fortune already. Would recommend.
Very professionally...I'm very happy, delivery in time and never had problems
Secure, discreet packaging, fast delivery, excellent selection & availability of high quality products & at the best price!
Brilliant website, colourful & informative ~ so placing order is fun & easy!
Best online Vype shop for ease of order
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,568 reviews