Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist®?

Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Big selection of products, great prices and delivery super fast. I would recommend this to everyone."
"fast and efficient service"
"Good reliable service always."
"They are the only reliable service that I use for my cartomizers."
"Fast service item as described and never have a stock problem."
"I have, but I’m very happy to say again. Fantastic, prompt and polite service. Also so relieved that electric tobacconist still stock cartridges, not just liquids."
"Very good service,web site very easy to follow."
"Top service as always"
"Quick delivery and good value."
"Super quick and free delivery with my order!"
"Very speedy delivery came before expected day. Website was easy to use and found exactly what I wanted. Prices are brill thankyou. Will defiantly be using again thankyou"
"I broke my eGo AIO and I found electric tobaconist have a lot of models in stock. It arrived straight on the next day. With coils and e-juice complimentary and great price! Totally recommend!"
"Since a friend told me of you. I thought I would give you a try. That was a couple of years ago.I have never gone any where else since. That is about as happy as you can get."
"Very good service, The items arrived on the date stated. Easy web site to navigate and check out. Great product thank you."
"Great prices and speedy delivery. A money offer voucher also a fab incentive"
"Super speedy delivery, website very easy to use, excellent service and best price that I’ve found online Thanks"
Laurentiu J
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery,quick response,just perfect,i will buy again !!!!!!!"
"Quick delivery, helpful descriptions, easy to navigate"
"Products arrived in good time and good quality. compared to other suppliers I was recommended the price is much better and the product quality is much the same."
"The only online provider I use because they are quick and efficient"
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.91 based on 11,889 reviews