Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Great products and super fast delivery 5 star service!!"
"First time I have used this site. Easy to use web site. Good selection of products and "bulk" buying offers. Well packaged and delivery was before the suggested date! Excellent service .Will use again."
"I needed a new vape pen and I was recommended to the Electric Tobacconist. The website is very easy to navigate and the range of products on offer is good. I found what I was looking for and had a nice surprise as it was half price. the product I ordered arrived very quickly and overall I had a really good customer experience. I would recommend this store to friends in future. Thank you for a great shopping experience."
"Really easy to use website, product arrived on time and as stated, brilliant service no issues at all."
"Over the moon with my order! £5 cheaper than anywhere else, free delivery and 3 free quality liquids. Bargain! Ordered Friday morning, delivered Saturday morning. Fantastic service, will definitely use for all future purchases."
"Always delivered on time. have never had any cause for complaint. Have been dealing with the company for a few years now and have sang your praises when the subject comes up."
"Really quick delivery, had a problem with an item and I received replacement within 2 days. Excellent company."
"Super fast delivery only website I know that deliver next day free of charge excellent will be reordering thankyou🙂"
"wide range of juices, great prices and fast postage. what more can i say. Excellent...."
"Excellent products delivered in excellent time! Lots of choice!"
"Easy site to use ,great products, excellent pricing with fast delivery."
"quick postage, correct items, very happy"
"Always reliable."
"I returned some e-liquid as I didn't like the taste, opted to exchange for a different brand. I received an email to say it had been done and new brand was on it's way all in the matter of 2x days... Fantastic and exceptional customer service! A lot of other companies could learn a lot from you guys. Thank you"
"Cannot fault your service or prices items always arrive on or before date stated. Always well packed and always received as expected. Would recommend to all family and friends"
"Awesome customer service and products . Recommended 100%"
"Items as described, fast delivery and great communication...thank you!"
"Very speedy delivery. Almost as soon as I order!!"
"Great product at a really good price!!"
"Very good quick service lovely product good price ."
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 20,039 reviews