Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® ?

Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"I stumbled upon this website last week . Im new to vaping (week 4)and was surprised by the amount of flavour choice they have. Some really good offers , well explained what PG/VG percentages and most if all free delivery on orders over £10 which arrived the next day ! Just placed my second order which will arrive tomorrow and can't wait to try the new flavours . Will recommend to all my friends and continue to come back for more"
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Excellent speedy and reliable service, I can recommend them to everyone"
Posted 8 minutes ago
"I use a bo but they do not have much choice"
Posted 1 hour ago
"All good,happy with that"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service and delivery free over £10"
Posted 1 hour ago
"If you want great choice and fantastic flavours with lightning delivery not to mention amazing prices , then this is the site for you😁😁"
"Fast service, easy to buy online - will be using again!"
"Delivery is phenomenal. Very helpful."
"Excellent service. Items dispatched on the same day the order was placed."
"Very nice flavour but didn’t last."
"Good some service. Fantastic range although navigation through the website can be overwhelming with so many choices. Wouldnt recommend the lucky dip as you have no control over the vg/pg ratio so may end up with something not suitable for your vape."
"Great value for money & very speedy delivery, what more can you ask for!!"
"Excellent product and very competitive price! Cheaper than the manufacturer even with a 20% off voucher. Fast and free delivery service. Perfect!"
"Perfect actually found a company that provides a great service. Gave me what I asked for and hassle free. Well recommended to everyone"
"I had an slight issue with my product and It was sorted straight away really fast responses from the care team and fast delivery great experience! Would recommend."
"Excellent website. Use every month. Top class service from start to finish, competitive prices, and quick delivery."
"Consistently excellent speedy service, a truly customer pleasing company."
"Excellent little ecig went to a wedding lasted all day and still charge it 😉 one day delivery which is amazing very happy customer"
"I have ordered from many places but Electric Tobacconist is by far the best. Professional service and good quality products. Thanks"
"First time using Electric Tobacconist and have nothing bad to report. Easy to use website with fast delivery and constant delivery updates. Will use again."
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.92 based on 13,454 reviews