Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Order received promptly in plain box as stated. Saved a fortune buying in bulk about half the price. No hassle delivered to my door post free, will certainly order again."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"exerlent"
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Very happy with speed of delivery & products received good price"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really fast service, great choice in NS mini gusto pod flavours. Better than going to any shop on and off-line."
"Been using The Electric Tobacconist for about 3 years now and would not think about using anyone else. Quick efficient delivery and if you have a problem with your order there Customer Service Team sort it out for you straight away! Would recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Easy to order and fast delivery. Convenient. You have to spend £10 to get free delivery but at least you can order enough a few weeks supply at a time."
"Absolutely brilliant!"
"Best place Ive found to buy all my vaping equipment"
"Excellent service/delivery Lovely flavour"
"So easy to re order fantastic service with quick delivery."
"I order every month and am extremely pleased with the service, never a charge on delivery and always get my products the next day, will not shop anywhere else now that I've found this company, prices are very good too. Thank you"
"We have used Electric Tobacconist several times now. Always best price and always spot on delivery. Emailed confirmation throughout means can be sure what was ordered is delivered. We have now been using 10 Motive vaps for a long time and unlike others, Electric Tobacconists letter box packing means no need to be in to receive your orders - great when low on refills and need to be sure will get the day expected."
"One of the cheapest vendors online. 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 service and delivery."
"Easy to use web site....quick re order option...prompt and fast delivery"
"Excellent Delivery Speed"
"Great services. Very fast delivery."
"Fast delivery and great prices! Is definitely my go to place for liquids!"
"Always lots of choices of brands and flavours."
"Arrived sooner than expected. Very happy!"
"I ordered 10 cartomizer and did receive 10 boxes but unfortunately 2 were empty therefore 10 paid for but only 8 received. I did email and the matter has been resolved"
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 17,570 reviews