Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Good product, quick delivery and customer service were very helpful when needed to sort slight delivery issue."
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Would like to thank all staff at Electronic Tobaconist for their dedicated work in assuring we as customers get the latest brands in vape liquids 'but that being only the best vape brands. I have been a returning customer of ,Electronic Tobaconist for many years now and I won't shop for my liquids anywhere else the 1st class delivery service fever failed me once as a customer so no running short on eliquid, and most of all the prices are unbeatable for the top end quality products whatever your selection, thei"r service is second to none and thank you Electronic Tobaconist for serving me with respect and as a valued customer like I'm sure you do to all customers. Have a amazing Christmas a vape tastick bustling business new year Kind regards with appreciated thanks Craig Prince wilk"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Always quick and easy to order on their website and the delivery is rapid. Highly reccomended."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great fuss free service and a very fast delivery it’s a five stars from me"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The Web site is very easy to navigate and find what you require. Payments are stress free, and confirmation of your order is almost instantaneous. My order is normally with me within 48hrs from ordering, and is cheaper than the manufacturer. Keep up the good work electric tobacconist."
"Excellent service as usual from Electronic Tobacconist UK - never had a problem with them."
"I have always found the service of the company to be outstanding and when I have placed my order it is with me next day."
"First class service. Swift delivery. Well packaged. Very pleased with my order. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant service as always. Many thanks"
"great service very fast delivery best on the online shopping"
"Placed an order...delivery was quick and liquids are spot on... Thankyou and Merry Christmas"
"good advice, speedy delivery, great product"
"Absolutely loved te easy service and order process. Everything areived quicker than expected. Enjoyed the quality of the Bo itself and the range of tastes that you can select for it. Thanks"
"Very fast delivery as always from this reliable seller"
"Very good value for money"
"Due to give up Jan 2nd 2019. wish me luck."
"Excellent service and delivery service. Prices v reasonable and I love the ease of use of web site, as well as regular updates on the progress of your order."
"Excellent service πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ would recommend this company to everyone. My items ariived well packaged and promptly."
"Brilliant service and no delivery charges"
"Easy to use website love the free standard delivery for spends of €10 & over which I opted for & I received my order the very next day. Excellent"
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 16,004 reviews