Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist®?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent range of products and delivery often turns up earlier than expected"
Posted 1 hour ago
"the overall service and turnaround delivery makes this one of the very best companies to deal with"
"Brilliant website and fast delivery exactly what I was looking for"
"A good selection of products delivered fast and efficiently, you couldn't hope for better."
"Very quick simple purchase. Delivery was quicker that expected. Will definitely use again. :)"
"Really great service fast delivery easy to deal with"
"the charger dosn,t work"
"Reasonable price for nice juice. Rapid delivery"
"Prompt service and delivery. Product prices competitive."
"Very quick service and excellent discount price on bulk order"
"I placed my first order with Electric Tobacconist recently, and was delighted to save over £5 on my order. They have a great product selection and a website that is easily navigated. The icing on the cake was the delivery of my order first thing the following morning. Couldn't ask for more/"
Patricia K
Verified Buyer
"speed of delivery"
"So many flavour to choose from"
"Products are competivly priced and there is a vast selection on offer. Delivery received sooner than I expected. Excellent service."
"Excellent customer service anytime I’ve had a issue been pretty much an imidate response fastest I’ve had from any company I’ve dealt with, exchange turnaround time was amazing too and overall quality of products have been top notch can’t fault them, pleasure dealing with them and will continue to do so so far I’m a very happy loyal customer"
"Great prices and offers with a wide variety of flavours. Will be buying again!"
"Efficient service,well packaged with quick delivery."
"Delivery is very fast,my e-juice is always in stock,emails are nice and regular not over the top showing the customer new items in stock...the prices are the best I’ve seen.i for one would not use anyone else!"
"Very satisfied with how quick I got my order."
"i order my coils not expecting them to be there the next day but they where great all round service thank you will be back again soon your service is next to none ty"
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.92 based on 10,957 reviews