Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

oliver@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and exactly what any customer needs. In fact, I am just about to place my second order now as we speak!
Hi Simon, thanks for the video review. So pleased to hear you were very happy with our service and will be placing your second order. Have a nice day. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
Cannot believe my order came next morning! I read other reviews saying they had theirs next day but I ordered 3:50pm! Amazing!!
So happy with this company! Delivery is super quick and only once did my order not arrive so I emailed them they sorted it out immediately and it arrived the following day. Very happy customer.
I usually buy epen epen3 pods in bulk on line. But sometimes I run out before my next order so I have to go to a shop. I did this, wanting some crisp mint strength 6. None were in stock. The owner of the shop said he had great difficulty taking 6mg pods from you and was considering ceasing the contract from you. This is such a shame. I, probably like many many others will not stop vaping. I do not want 6mg pods as a pathway to giving up and I'm sure there are many many like me. It is a help to know I can buy 6mg pods if urgent, from a shop. Help!
Great company with great prices, very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
They always deliver incredibly quickly and their prices are extremely competitive!
Helen,Reading Nice vape pen and good selection of liquids varying prices and strength.
Excellent service from this great company. Very fast delivery and a great price on the items i ordered. My very first order and i am impressed! Thank you so much!
Easy to order, quick to deliver. Have been using them for a few years and very happy with the service and quality.
Just placed my second order after my last one arrived so quickly (next day) and it’s been dispatched within half an hour of ordering. Great offers and fantastic service, thank you
Ordered Vype pods yesterday at 11:30 that they’ve arrive already, great service and a great price when you buy 6 packs. Will definitely be ordering again.
Excellent
I have a repeating order. I placed it yesterday and it arrived today i.e. in 1 DAY! Brilliant. Thank you
Great prices for eliquid. Fast efficient service. Great functional website, so easy to order.
Fast efficient service no issues ever with shall continue to use the company
Very quick and easy to order very quick delivery
Always a great service
Good Customer Care and excellent delivery
Absolutely no problems, they have exactly what I want at a fantastic price and it's always super quick to arrive! Totally recommended!!
Always a fast delivery, unfortunately this time they don't have the 12mg strength, I'll try the 6mg this time as its the only flavour i like. Big thank you to the team
Excellent very quick delivery😃