Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist®?

Blair S
Blair S
Verified Buyer

Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends.
Liam D
Liam D
Verified Buyer

I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)
Verified Reviewer

I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service
John B

really quick service.
Kevin D
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and courteous service - very good products at good price

Good choice fast postage
Mr Michael T
Verified Buyer

Very prompt communication with all the information I needed. Excellent response times with very rapid, first class delivery. Very well packaged meant easy delivery. Quality service all round and a discount to boot! Top value!
Thanks very much
Mrs Susan E
Verified Buyer

I wish to give a truly glowing review of electric tobacconist here. I chose the standard delivery service and my order arrived three days later. It was well and discreetly packaged. Thank you electric tobacconist.
Patricia W
Verified Buyer

Really speedy service and value for money.Thank you
Deborah C
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to navigate, products are good value and speed of delivery is excellent
Jane W
Verified Buyer

Free delivery over £10...order came next day..... quality product... smooth... good taste....what more could you ask for???? ... Get ordering
Verified Buyer

The product arrived on time and well wrapped. The speed of delivery was great and the build quality is really good and just as described.

Joanne M
Verified Buyer

Website easy to use , quality product at a good price , delivery very prompt!
Robert L
Verified Buyer

The website is clear and easy to navigate, with some great deals on the brands I trust. Communication was superb and my order came quickly. What's not to love!
YVONNE B
Verified Buyer

Best value and excellent service, always use electric tobacconist, very good selection and they have wide range of brands for everyone’s favourite.
Eleanor H
Unverified Reviewer

Great selection of e-cig products of all kinds at reasonable prices. Plus the delivery time has been super speedy on all my orders so far!
Elhawk
Verified Reviewer

I really like the Electronic Tobacconist. Loads of choices of high quality e-liquids and everything is easy to find on the website. Plus the delivery time has been incredibly quick for all my orders so far. Very happy!
Verified Reviewer

Bought bulk lot of E-Liquid, E-Cig and Coils. Got free delivery and arrived the next day. Amazing service which I will be using again!!
Marian B
Verified Buyer

I couldn't believe how fast the delivery was as i live in Dublin. I was delighted! Thank you x
Mrs Susan K
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice and excellent service as always. Thank you.
Sinead L
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to navigate. I had a speedy delivery and they stock good brands for E-liquid.
Patricia M
Verified Buyer

Great product and super fast delivery
Adena N
Verified Buyer

The Order was exactly as described, delivery was spot on! I will definitely be ordering again!
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.91 based on 8,168 reviews