Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® ?

Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Great range of flavours. Speedy delivery. Perfect!"
"Tried contacting this company & no1 gets back to you they say take a ticket then submit it still waiting for replies with the 2 items as they are both rubbish"
"Good price, quick delivery and decent products. Need I say more!"
"Quick delivery and cheaper than the supermarket I previous used to buy 10 Motives."
"Great product 10 motives. Super fast delivery and very good price. Will definitely use again."
"Ordered tank on Sunday. Dispatched on Monday. Received on Tuesday. Excellent service usual."
"Good pricing, very quick free shipping and excellent customer service. Highly recommended!"
"A good product for a reasonable price with a great service."
"Items where delivered next day as stated.product compèred very well with other retailers"
"Great liquid only £1 ordered 10bottles came in 2 days very good"
"Good service ordered my smok mod and it arrived the next day was very happy with my product."
"Excellent service and delivery always quick"
"Perfect. Best price around, super fast delivery and simple to use website. Got the coils I needed with no fuss."
"Very quick delivery, good product at a great price"
"Very pleased with the product - promt delivery and price.. Can't ask for more"
"Fast and reliable, really easy to use website, fast delivery. What more could you want?"
"FANTASTIC COMPANY, I ordered an ecig off this website and it arrived exactly as the product described with superfast delivery time. Thank you! I am extremely grateful."
"Always great service. Free P&P. Good comms. And most importantly, your purchases arrive the very next day. Excellent.."
"Very good"
"Brilliant quick service, highly recommended"
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.92 based on 14,828 reviews