Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist®

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® ?

Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Fast delivery it arrived next day on standard post ! Thanks guys"
Posted 1 hour ago
"very good service"
"I looked through the website, very easy to navigate and use, products are detailed very well, placed my order and received an email with regards to my item and delivery instantly, my item arrived the very next day, the prices are great, the service received is exceptional and this being my first order i would highly recommend and order from here again"
"Easy to use website, informative emails and a very quick delivery time. Great service thank you 👍🏻"
"Ordered products from the website and received them within 48hrs. I have been using electrictobacconist now for the few months as their selection of products is very comprehensive, Website is easy to use and takes you to what you need. I don't think there is any better"
"Excellent. Very quick service. Good product"
"My go-to place for any gaping needs!"
"Very easy website to use Super fast delivery No complaints here"
"No problem with ordering and receiving excellent!!"
"pleased with the service , price, and delivery. very happy will be using them in the very near future"
"Ordered 4 10ml bottles 3 came and the 4th was unmarked got in touch and they sorted it within 10 mins very happy"
"Good website easy to navigate, excellent product, rapid delivery"
"The coils I needed were no longer in production, which made my ecig useless without them! But I found them here! Really fast delivery, very professional service! Many thanks!"
"Website is easy to use and the delivery is quick."
"Excellent service, quick delivery!"
"The speed with which the product was delivered"
"Speed of order and got what I had orderd"
"I knew what to expect from Electric Tobacconist and they didn't disappoint because as usual first class service."
"The taste"
"Very good product and fantastic response time quick delivery thanks"
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.92 based on 12,689 reviews