Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

customer service
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Excellent service and really quick
Posted 50 minutes ago
Delivered next day, fab prices, great products. Recommend 👍🏼
Absolutely the best site for details about products,I found the information very helpful as a new customer and new to vaping,delivery is also brilliant.
Website easy to use, amazing range of products, products came in literally 1 day! Hands down best experience buying vape products!
From ordering to delivery - less than 24 hours! !st class service.
Good efficient service
T his company is the best online. Their sevice to their customers is of a very high quality. Their choice of juices and deliver time is simply the best And their customer service is excellent so why go anywhere else
Even if I leave ordering my favourite liquid Heisenberg till the last minute, the service from Electric Tobacconist is brilliant. Very speedy service.Brilliant.
I had a great experience with this company. I ordered at 8am (the ordering process was quick and easy, and the site was well ordered), the notification that the products were dispatched came at 10am, and I received the goods in the post the following day! As "instant gratification" as you can get with online shopping :)
Very fast delivery, decent prices and a varied selection of liquids, I wanted to buy all the liquids!!! :D
A quality product at very reasonable prices and a lot better for your health and pocket
Fast, punctual delivery, easy to order
I have stopped looking around for bargains and penny pinching since using ET. Simple, easy to use and great delivery times. Load up my previous order, maybe add a few new flavours, hit order and it turns up a day before I think it will. Great range of new brands and flavours to try, always good price, and hardware at good prices too. Even sent me a code on my Birthday for extra discount.
Easy to order. Delivery fast. Definitely use again. 1st class service.
I always use Electric Tobacconist for my vape supplies. Good selection of liquids and spares for my vape pen. Clear to navigate site for easy ordering. Pay by Paypal, and free delivery (usually within 48 hours of ordering). Has to be 5 stars.
first class service.
Great flavour
Big fan of Electric Tobacconist. The have lots of deals on liquids and devices. And I always get them the very next day. I've tried many other sites other the past 2 years of vaping, and, frankly, none of them come close. They save me money with their bundle deals (like 4 liquids for a tenner with free postage!) and they have excellent service. I had a problem with a device I bought for them so emailed. They replied within 15 minutes, saying another one would be sent out the same day with a pre-paid return enveloppe. It was. I got it the next day. Outstanding.
I was very impressed that once I decided what to purchase from the enormous range of products, my order arrived within 24 hours. The design of the Website made it easy to navigate through the web pages and the variety of products available. From now on I will get my Ten Motives from Electric Tobacconist UK, because their prices are the cheapest I have come across and the service I received was excellent.
Quick delivery