Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Electric Tobacconist UK 4 star review on 29th April 2020
Matthew Rees
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
ET is one of the most efficient organisations I have dealt with. The site is easy to use, any changes simple to do and they keep you informed regularly, whether it be on your delivery’s progress or items back in stock! Would never use anyone else!
Great choice of products.. have everything I need. Good knowledge of products with very prompt and helpful responses to enquiries. Easy online ordering, free next day delivery, on £10 spends. Fantastic prices. Excellent company!!!
Easy to navigate website, with a great selection of products. Competitive prices that are made even better with the multi-buy deals. My order arrived the next day.
During lockdown I found electric tobacconist and will continue to buy all my vape salts etc from them.
Great products, good deals and fast delivery.
Have used this service since lockdown. Always have what I need in stock and it’s same price as shop I was purchasing in. Delivery good considering the current situation. In general very pleased, thank you.
Great service
Excellent website, fast delivery of goods, and very competitive prices.
Electric tobacconist has been so convenient during self-isolation! I’m never worried about running out of juices or coils.
Excellent service every time. Items delivered when promised, cannot fault the company.
I have been using Electric Tobacconist for sometime now, the deliveries are always quick, using the website is so easy and has the great function of previous orders so reordering is quick and easy, the customer service is great I asked a question about a product and I was answered within the hour, overall a brilliant website with a variety of products and amazing service..... 5 stars
Excellent product excellent service
I have never received a better or speedy delivery service from easy access to the site and ease of ordering is second to none, I shall always use this company.
Delivery time was fantastic, got exactly what i ordered, great company, would recommend
An excellent company that always seeks to resolve issues and always sends order on time. When things rarely do go wrong they always seem to correct. I am very impressed and will continue to use them as a company
Very efficient service, had a order not arrive after a week, was sorted immediately. Brilliant customer service
Fast delivery, amazing customer service. Received a faulty product and it was sorted out within 30 minutes of me emailing!
The order was received the next day. The prices are the best around, so would highly recommend them.
great company fast delivery, prices are very good.
never had a problem.
So quick at getting orders sent out, this is the second order I’ve had and it was despatched and received in 2 days which is great.
Only little hiccup was that I accidentally put my billing address as the delivery address, I realised straight away and emailed for the address to be amended, I got an email back within minutes to say it had been amended to the correct address which I thought was excellent service. Had an email the next day saying my order was dispatched and I could see the address was updated on the email for delivery. However the parcel never arrived the next day and it had in fact still been sent to my billing address. I was a little disappointed, but in future I need to make sure I select the correct address as the service is so quick I think it was unable to be amended. Hasn’t put me off using the company as the delivery is quick and the products are still way cheaper than my local shop.
Excellent service and very fast delivery.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 23,800 reviews