Electric Tobacconist® Reviews

5,949 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist®?

Blair S
Blair S
Verified Buyer

Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends.
Hey Blair, thanks for the kind review. I'm very pleased to hear that your overall experience with us was so great. I hope you enjoy your Kroma! Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
Liam D
Liam D
Verified Buyer

I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)
Hi Liam, thanks for the amazing review. I'm so pleased to hear that one of our twitter team was able to help you find the e-liquid you were looking for! It's also great that you are very pleased with our service and we hope you shop with us again soon. Enjoy your Vanilla Frost! Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
Verified Reviewer

I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service
Hello. Thank you very much for giving us a five-star review. That's great to hear you've had such a great experience with the Electric Tobacconist and it's good that your parcel arrived quickly. I hope you enjoy your MY. VON ERL Kit. Thanks again for your kind review. Best Regards - Tom - ET Team
Amanda
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic website, one stop shop for all your needs.
Excellent customer service, friendly and happy to help
Super fast delivery

Posted 1 hour ago
Karen A
Verified Buyer

Great service and good value. I buy the 3 for £10 e-liquids. Fast free delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
Stacey T
Verified Buyer

I enjoy shopping with Electric Tobacconist as it is easy to browse different vapes and check out reviews made by other customers. Always a speedy delivery which is a big bonus and descreate packaging is a plus too. Electric Tobacconist is my go to site for vape juice!
Sheree A
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service, I received my items within 48 hours and what's more they seem a lot more minty
So will definitely buying from you again
Tracey K
Verified Buyer

Have ordered twice and have to say the service and communication is fantastic and the fast delivery is very impressive.
Unverified Reviewer

Easy website, very fast discreet delivery.
Verified Buyer

The goods were in stock, and were sent promptly.
John B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ordered one day delivered the next day
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, fast payment and super quick delivery. Deffo would recommend. Thanks.
Amanda A
Verified Buyer

Purchased for the 1st time just over a week ago, items arrived next day, everything I required, no problems at all.
Just made another order, and using the £2 voucher they kindly sent to me, so glad I found Electric Tobacconist, they have a huge range of items, all at great prices, and you dont need to wait for days, as it will be with you next day.
highly recommended.
Elizabeth M
Verified Buyer

will definitely be using electric tobacconist again fast delivery
Mateo M
Verified Buyer

Good value for money and high quality products
Zoe W
Verified Buyer

Excellent prices like no where else and quick delivery. Excellent service
Malcolm M
Verified Buyer

You just can't fault these guys and girls, everything I order is in the door the next day, even with standard delivery. They have a fantastic choice of E-Liquids and hardware, in fact, a mind boggling amount to choose from. Their website makes finding your own type of liquid very easy by only showing you the types you are interested in by flavour/strength/manufacturer and so on. An absolute doddle to use. Pricing is very competitive and payments are safe, secure, quick and easy.
Customer service on the very few occasions I've had to use it has been second to none. Minor queries answered by e-mail in an hour.
I can't recommend Electric Tobacconist highly enough, I'd never use anybody else. These folks are reliable, friendly and very helpful. 5 stars plus.
Hi Malcolm,
Thanks so much for this. I have shared it with the entire team!
All the very best,
Louis
ET Team
Matthew M
Verified Buyer

Website was easy to use and clean, the checkout was quick and painless accepting PayPal which is always nice, delivery fast and packaging good. Overall good experience and will definitely be using again.
Luke F
Verified Buyer

I ordered a basic e cig and it came the next day and I got free liquid, genuinely the best place I've bought anything like this from
John C
Verified Buyer

Both myself and my wife use the Vaporiz Fuse with Menthol liquid, We especially like the Vaporiz Millionaires Menthol as it has a great flavour and quality.
The electric Tobacconist are our outlet of choice as they have a very large range, the best prices and deals on the internet and by far the best service (speed, ease, quality and consistency).
Thank you and keep it up.
J.C...
Richard N
Verified Buyer

very speedy delivery and easy to use website
Fayaaz H
Verified Buyer

My first order didn't know what to expect and what else can I say but wow.. excellent product, customer service and delivery...
Yehuda Z
Verified Buyer

The delivery speed is fantastic, the product quality is amazing, and the website is incredibly well-made and user friendly.
Electric Tobacconist® is rated 4.91 based on 5,949 reviews