Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
This company is absolutely brilliant. Never get a late order. I always order the Juul vape pods which have a much better flavour than supermarket bought ones. They have always done the best pricing and great service can’t recommend them enough!
Cannot fault Electric Tobacconist, orders are shipped very quickly and packaged well. I have used them several times now and look forward to using them for a long time to come
Just received my vape pens. Fantastic quality casing and good size and weight. The flavours taste and smell delicious and the strength is also just right! Will be ordering more.
Have used this company for a year now and very pleased with the service and speedy delivery. Had an issue at the start but sorted out promptly and efficiently with great communication. Highly recommend.
Buy from this company regularly for my son, as so much cheaper than retail. Always exceptionally fast despatch and delivery times, often despatching within hours.
Queries are answered the same day.
One delivery didn’t turn up- when I checked my order, I had somehow merged my son’s address with my own!
I contacted the company, who said not to worry, the package would be sent back to them if undelivered. I ordered another batch while I waited.
I asked again if the package had arrived back with them a couple of weeks later and it hadn’t.
Kindly they offered to replace, free of charge. Excellent service as ever, they know how to keep a loyal customer!
Been buying from electric tobacconist for a long time and never have any problems or complaints. Speedy delivery service very pleased would definitely recommend
I've used ET for about two years and have never had one complaint , always arrives promptly . Fantastic seller .
Excellent delivery and very happy with product
My first order no complications, arrived so quick,
have already placed another order. Will be sticking to ET. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Great . Excellent website , comprehensive range of products and very competitive prices.
My orders always arrive very well packed and within 2 to three days from ordering.Highly recommended.
Have been purchasing from here for a while now and very happy with products and service 😀
I’ve used this site for a. Umber if orders now. Been very happy, fast delivery, good product range. Now I can add excellent customer service. There was an issue with a delivery going missing in post. Even though the problem may have been at my end, staff were quick, friendly and helpful. They reordered the product as a good will gesture.
Fantastic company, used them for quite a while now and never had any problems. Easy to use website, lots of different products to choose from with fast and efficient delivery. Products brilliant and well priced. Great service.
I have been getting my liquids from these for the last few years, i cannot rate them highly enough, unfortunately can only give 5* The website is super easy to use, their prices are top notch and free delivery... whats not to like!
I switched to these guys after noticing that they are cheaper, and do better deals! With free delivery 😊 absolutely brilliant!
I bought the novo x vape with some juices. The price was amazing and I was so glad to have next day delivery. I was dubious about the vape but it is amazing and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
Really rate this company.. tried a few online but none can compete. Been using these guys for 7 months now.
I switched to these guys from being a vype customer online , im really impressed with the range of flavours and how quick they arrive from ordering them, very prompt and professional service xx
Always a fantastic service, I don’t shop anywhere else for my liquids. Fabulous prices and fast delivery, highly recommend!
Will never shop anywhere else again.. Brilliant service.. Super fast delivery 🚚