Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

customer service
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Decent range of short-fills and salts. Order arrived quickly.
The delivery times are excellent with there standard delivery usually the next day, the ordering service is good but could be better as I have often got to the final step and then lost the order so have to repeat the service again but overall a very good site....
Appears to be very reliable. Effective, straightforward website
Fast & fantastic service & delivery. I bought the Tobacco refill liquid - & thankfully its without added 'perfume', and cheap too, excellent!
I use this site to order Vypes products as their age verification system doesn't work for me for whatever reason. Super easy to use, and they have a rather simple but ingenious way of dealing with the difficulties of Coronavirus to protect their servers from overloading. The delivery time can sometimes be off a little, but no more than 24hrs, which is more than can be said for a lot of companies. They efficient pack the vape product itself (small enough to post through the letterbox). I've not had to use customer services, so i can't comment on that part, but i suppose that's a good thing in itself!
Very good delivery service. Order received next day
Fantastic service! As a new customer I was bewildered by what exactly I needed to change suppliers to Electric Tobacconist, as my previous supplier had stopped doing my usual juice, but a quick email enquiry and I was given comprehensive and clear advice on my purchase including some advice on new coils. Ordered that day, received the order within 2 days and though not tried any of it yet I’m confident all will be good. Looking forward to being a long term customer from now on so please don’t change! x
Delivery is fast. Do get now and then some REFILLS below standard. Overall very satisfied. Always recommend to friends.
Easy website to use and quick and efficient service
Easy to use website, simple to order, delivery fast, subtle and items arrived in good order.
We order from you every month and we've had extremely good customer service from yourselves.
Brilliant
Very quick delivery and competitive prices
Dpd say they delivered my package which I did not receive But Electronic Tobacconist sorted it and all good now
Hi Gillian, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very sorry to hear you had this issue with DPD. However, I'm pleased to see our Customer Service Team contacted DPD and were able to resolve this for you straight away. I can see DPD were able to deliver the order to you later the same day. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
Good service,quick delivery.
My favorite nicotine dealer...
Much better now
Range of items on offer is very good. There are a multitude of flavours and strengths to chose from so whether a beginner or not this is definitely your one stop shop for all you vaping needs. Sturdy packaging and quick delivery all at a reasonable cost.
Good and quick delivery. All products are good quality however I received one wrong liquid.
Very quick delivery and good range of products online.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 21,704 reviews