Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Blair smyth
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 20th December 2016
Liam David Murray
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th November 2016
Customer service is great any queries answered very quickly,
Price great also they're delivered quickly too especially in these circumstances
You sometimes get faulty ones but you are refunded very quickly and you like to think you wouldn't get any but it cant be helped
I ordered an Endura T20, but I received an Endura T20 s, I am happy with the product but wonder when I need coils will I have to order T20s Coils.
Good menthol flavour. Thanks
Delivery is now faster than expected (there was a period during lockdown when it was understandably a little slow). I did write to customer service at one point with a question and did not receive an answer, though (hence the 4/5). Prices are decent and the website works well.
Service is always excellent and delivery always quick. Shame that stock of Hoxton cartomisers is a bit sporadic. Supplier issue?
My order arrive on time in a good condition just a bit disappointed by the poor choice of taste for the blu pods without nicotine
Product works well for my wife to curb her desire for cigarettes having recently given up smoking. However occasionally the pods leak
Good quality product arrived on time
The service has always been exceptional. I only order a very limited range of things so won't comment on the variety - though there seem to be more products available on the website than I'd know what to do with.

Goods are despatched on schedule and the only times I've had an issue has been when there is a problem with the Royal Mail delivery (which may well be someone nicking stuff due to the socially distanced deliveries), but the customer service team have picked this up and dealt with it in double-quick time.

I would like to see the threshold for the DPD delivery being dropped slightly, to say £75 and an element of loyalty discounts being introduced for regular users - but you know what, if that's all I can find to complain about, that's pretty great going.
Excellent service.
Delivery was very quick!
Great range of products but there are some juices I like that I'd love to see here.
For a first time visitor the menus were a little complicated to navigate, and it filtering on mobile means you have to then close the search window before your filtered results come up.

Selection and price were great, as was shipping. On checkout I got asked if I needed a personal shopper, which again as a first time customer would have come in handy a lot sooner, I don't know if there was a prompt before then, but I didn't see one.

Overall happy with my purchase, and I'll be a returning customer.
Very good quick service. Delivery did take a week due the past couple of orders. A bit longer than expected. I'm aware that we are in a pandemic, however most other deliveries from other companies are getting here in a day or 2.
I would give 5 stars but about 1 in 24 pods of my mini gusto pods doesn’t work. Pretty much 1 per order. After time this has added up. I emailed but no response. They are very fast in delivery many flavours
No issues at all.
Great service, fast delivery. The machine is amazing, but the liquid gave me a headache, it was too strong.
Wide and varied range of vaping options, fast deliveries, good pricing and customers service
website better than most, quick delivery
on time courteous havent used it yet
First time I have used this site and it was easy to navigate. Delivery speedy will certainly use again.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,246 reviews