Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Totally satisfied with service also with the speed of response and positive reply to a query regarding order"
"never had a problem, goods dispatched straight away, good knowledgeable staff. would recommend highly"
"Great service"
"First class. Good at informing status etc. Would recommend and will use again when required"
"Helpful efficient"
"Really helpful"
"Great to do business with.."
"Excellent job"
"*** The ordering process via the website was easy and provided good confirmation of order via E-mail. The delivery process is where the issues have arisen. DPD did not provide any advance warning of delivery (18/2/19), so there was no one at home to receive the order. The only documentation was a delivery note advising that delivery would occur the next day (19/2/19). I received an E-mail notification of the planned delivery slot 11:38-12:38. The DPD driver failed to deliver my parcel between 11:38 and 12:38 (19/2/19) as he did not reach St. Giles Close via Short Drove, Holme.He did not proceed beyond the “Road Closed” sign – the missed delivery E-mail showed a picture of the Road Closed sign. The road between Short Drove & St. Giles Close is NOT closed. The only bit of road that was closed was between the B660 and St. Giles Close. Providing this stretch of road is not used, then the DPD driver should be able to access my house & leave the parcel in the garage. I am expecting the delivery on 20/2/19. If the DPD driver fails to proceed past the Road Closed sign, then I may not get my delivery on 20/2/19. The road works are due to last between 18 - 22 Feb 2019. I look forward to receiving my order at a date TBD!"
"Excellent service. I needed 2 no fluorescent tubes for a now obsolete JCC luminaire (8 years old). Found easily and dispatched. One arrived broken as the package had - in my opinion - been hit very hard. Replaced immediately with an even more secure package, which arrived 2 days later. Made point that some ideas on how to replace luminaires with more modern luminaires would be helpful eg ceiling mounted flush fittings. Overall very satisfied."
"Cheapest price I could find on internet even including a small delivery charge. Really prompt delivery aswell. Would definitely recommend this company."
"I found this provider after a wide search for a particular bulb for my projector. All searches led to companies abroad with massive postage charges, then I found Edwardes in the UK, fantastic. Great communication, fast safe p&p and delivery. Highly recommended and will use again."
"I still have received my order waiting for a response not happpy"
"Very pleased with the technical information available for the product I purchased, other suppliers were found lacking this. Good price Quick delivery"
"My first order and really impressed with the quick delivery"
"Best prices, super fast delivery,will use again."
"Straight forward, no hassles, quality goods at a good price delivered promptly. Very pleased."
"Excellent service with a first class delivery service."
"The customer service was fantastic. Edwards are really helpful and customer focused"
"Reliable supplier, good delivery times. Good value products. Have used Edwardes a couple of times before and will definitely use again in the future!"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews