Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
4.8
Based on 13,014 reviews
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
Having used Edwardes for a couple of years now, the service has always been excellent. Clear communication and deliveries are always really quick.
Excellent website order despatched immediately wouldn’t hesitate to order again when further items needed.
I purchased an extractor and accessories. I inadvertently selected collection rather than delivery when ordering online. I was able to telephone and speak immediately, without waiting for half an hour on the line, to a real person, who was extremely helpful and sorted it out for me. The goods arrived next day. Very impressed overall.
Excellent service. Items arrived really quickly
AAA SERVICE GIVE THESE PEOPLE A TRY YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.
Ordering was easy, and delivery was quick.
Great service all round. Easy online order and delivery was quick. Just the job!
Absolutely over the moon with the customer service I received here. I ordered an item that I just clicked through on a google search. After purchasing it I had a quick look at the order acknowledgement and found it wasn't the correct item (nothing to do with Edwardes, it was the google search). I rang customer services in a panic and the guy at the end just sorted it out, amended the order and I collected the correct part the next day. I can't praise them enough.
Always have what we need on the few occasions we use the company who are a distance from ourselves, service is impressively quick, a very useful contact.
Some trade discount would be nice.
Excellent products and services. Brought downlights for kitchen, liked them so much ordered the same ones for 2 x bathrooms.
Good stock levels, fair pricing and quick delivery.
Searched for Hager RCBO’s and found Edwards’s. Competitive pricing and no minimum order for free shipping. Excellent service.
If you want good value for money and a fantastic delivery service then this is the wholesaler your after Brilliant 👍
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR IN FULL. ORDER PLACED ON 16TH MARCH.
Good prices and service.the tops
Great service, great price excellent product!
Excellent friendly service and competitive pricing.
Great product, fantastic customer service and super fast delivery 10/10
Absolutely excellent service.Amazing product,lights look really good.Yer to try them,electrician wired them in but not hooked up yet. Definitely buy from this company again
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.84 based on 13,014 reviews