Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
Items delivered promptly, and prices very competitive. Excellent service.
3rd time of using them excellent service quick delivery and good prices.
Great quick service at a competitive price. Will definitely return as replacing the rest of my sockets and switches in the near future
Very good and efficient company
Excellent service all round.
Excellent Seller that I would recommend
I placed an order after a family recommendation. Placing the order was simple, quick and kept me fully informed as to the progress. With no missing or damaged items, I was able to continue the job as required.
Good price and turned up quickly. Happy!
A streamlined process from start to finish fast delivery time all at low cost
Great service, I was kept up to date with details of my order and delivery too. All very good and I have recommended Edward Bros to my friends
Great products at a very competitive price and the after sales service is second to none. Will definitely use Edwardes Bros again.
The company has an excellent, easily-navigated web-site. The items I purchased were extremely well-priced and their delivery was rapid. I look forward to more purchases from Edwardes Bros. Stephen Langley-Hart (Probit Electricians).
Thank you for your excellent service. Very much looking forward to placing our next order.
Great prices and fast free delivery.
Great product, speedy delivery and fantastic customer service over the phone. Thank you.
Great company to buy from, they deliver on there promises
I was looking for an Aico smoke and heat detector and found both items were available and the competitively priced. Ordering was simple and the were promptly dispatched and received safely. A first class service….highly recommended.
Recently bought Aico smoke alarms. I have bought several Aico products from Edwardes Bros. Their prices are excellent and all items have been delivered in time and in good condition. Contact with Edwardes by email to sort out queries has been quick and very satisfactory. Will be dealing with them in the future - very good supplier.
Excellent, prompt service...kept in touch with availability.....expected delivery date and time perfect .....packaging really good. Wish every comp was so good....Thankyou.
Very efficient. Quick delivery. Would use again.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.84 based on 12,715 reviews