Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
Goods received promptly, delivered to the safe place as asked. Perfect.
Good service
Products arrived on time and very well packaged
Quick delivery, excellent price...sorted! Thanks
Excellent service once I was able to sort out the online ordering
Excellent next day service and great prices.
the item I needed was in stock, it arrived promptly and in good condition
excellent rapid sevice and quality products have used many times
Found Edwardes on search engine after looking for an intercom video. After research found that their prices were the best. I found it easy to order just what I needed and pay securely. Delivery was very fast. Definitely will use again. Top service for great products and prices.
Great service, quality products, fast delivery and excellent customer service. Can't ask for more.. Keep it up!
Products good. Delivered fast. Changed order over the phone without a hassle. Good transaction
Great service. Highly recommend 5*
Extremely pleased by the speedy service
Placed a couple orders with Edwardes and they have been spot on with pricing and quick delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to others 5 starts all round.
The staff at Edwardes are fantastic, worked calmly and professionally. I cannot thank them enough for their advice and suggestions. I was reassured that the time I was taking up with them was not a burden. Every question was answered respectfully. Nothing was an inconvenience for them; by email, on the phone and face to face. The light product I purchased was what I was looking for and was very affordable. I would return to them if I needed to. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service - I've ordered a great deal from Edwardes over the last few weeks for a home renovation and all items have arrived in good time for a good price. The quality has been good but when one item was faulty I emailed with pictures and was sent a replacement part the next day. Thanks Mark Browne and team.
Spoke to an advisor who told me to order on line ,I found the purchase price & delivery very positive .would definitely keep details etc should I require any further items. Barry Russell
Superb service, as usual, and extremely helpful advice from the team in London, many thanks
Good product, good price, fast shipping.
Well designed and easy to follow web site. Quick and efficient ordering and delivery process. Very pleased, again.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,057 reviews