Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service, very helpful.
Ordered 14 may still waiting on my order
Super speedy delivery. Very very happy. Would recommend.
I ordered a door bell on line,the next day I received it. Perfect thank you.
It was the cheapest price I could find with free REALLY QUICK shipping - a blessing as I'm in the Highlands...AND the guy on the phone was really friendly and helpful. A+
Kept me informed by email through the process of my order and delivered it faster than expected in the tough times we are going through, thank you I will shop again? Most definitely!
Excellent price and delivery
Very happy with the service all round
Excellent service and quick delivery 👍🏻
Despite the current situation, the process of ordering was easy. I got a personal phone call when my item arrived in the branch and collected 24 hours after ordering.
Good prices, quick delivery and dealt with an issue with a faulty piece of equipment professionally
At the time of ordering was the best price found and free delivery. Saved in my bookmarks for future use. Thank you for a quick delivery.
Excellent service. Product packaged well and delivered on time. Can highly recommend this company. Thank you
Great service
A fast and efficient service providing top quality products
The 1st time ive used Edwardes and what a positive one it was! I wanted a particular fan and the were one of the cheapest online so i purchased, the part was sent out next day but arrived faulty, as soon as i let them know a replacement was sent out. Thank you so much Edwardes Bros i will deffinately recommend, Jason
Excellent service and fast delivery.
I have done a few orders already from Edwardes Bros and I can say the service is great, prices are very good and delivery is super fast.
Cannot fault this company . Fanatic service , very competitive pricing and great service . Will definitely use again
Service excellent and very helpful really could not be any better.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,749 reviews