Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
I can buy these 10 minutes up the road,. Yet we choose Edwardes 250 miles away, Speaks volumes for their No nonsense pricing, sales and delivery processes
Top class
Excellent service. I called Edwardes to check that the fans in stock were the latest version and the person I spoke to went to the stock room to check for me. I placed the order and received the latest version of the fan the next day.
Competitive prices, Good stock levels, delivered on time.
Excellent service and delivery
Excellent service, shall use Edwards’s Bros again without any hesitation
First time order and very impressed with the service. The carrier DPD dropped at wrong address but Edwardes stayed in charge and made sure the parcel got to me.
Excellent service next day delivery to Scotland and very good price for product. Would highly recommend Edwardes Bros.
Great customer service - with a team prepared to go above and beyond to assist. Would always use this firm.
Good company ,they have always sent stuff out on time and are competitively priced .
All parts of my purchase was brilliant
Excellent range and fast delivery. I had a problem with an item that was broken on receipt - not their fault. Dealing with the issue was super-fast and a replacement sent next day without question. Recommended.
Very good fast delivery
Never had a problem, will continue to use as always!
Best prices for enlite e8 downlights and always in stock
prompt service & delivery, very pleased
First class product first class delivery first class price so all in all first class
Was given swift and professional advice and guided very easily to the product I required .... everything happened as I was told it would .. first class...
Prompt service. Thanks.
Helpful and knowledgable staff. Good prices too. Cant complain at that! Would recommend.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 10,234 reviews