Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
4.8
Based on 13,111 reviews
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
Excellent product with excellent delivery
What a joy to deal with this friendly company! Easy to use website and value for money prices. Even had a call after ordering to say that they had all my items in stock except one and would I like the remainder sent immediately, with that item sent the day afterwards, or allow an extra day for delivery and send everything together. I opted for the extra day and everything was delivered as promised. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
No issues, all goods very quickly. Many thanks and will use again!!!! Regards Paul
Good prices, excellent delivery and easy-to-complete order requirements
Purchased a 2 way consumer unit that was competitively priced. Service was excellent so overall the company I my view deserves the five stars that I have awarded.
Perfect as always 👍🏻
A great range of stuff that I couldn't find anywhere else, and very fast deliveries. I'll be buying most of my electrical installation supplies from Edwardes Bros from here on.
I have ordered from Edwardes Bros on a couple of occasions now... quick delivery and good prices....and will be ordering again in the future
Extremely efficient company, thank you.
Competitive pricing and prompt delivery, will order from again.
Excellent company. Have made multiple purchases and will use again. Competitive pricing and reliable fast service. Recently needed to return some downlight units as they were slightly too small to take my first generation Philips hue white and colour ambiance bulbs. Easy and efficient returns service.
I was very pleased with service I received everything was delivered on time and excellent product
Great! They had what no one else did so a real find.
Very competitive prices and quick free delivery
i ordered cable, it was great quality and arrived next day.
Item was delivered very quickly and competitively priced. Would buy from them again.
Great service, speedy and knowledgeable. I've purchased from Edwardes a few times now in the past few weeks and the pricing is excellent as is the pre- and post-sales service. Not to mention - products are great and well packaged!
Prompt and efficient!
Brilliant all round service
Good delivery time and price
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.8 based on 13,111 reviews