Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
4.8
Based on 13,013 reviews
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
I ordered 20 bulbs in March and received 17 and email saying the remaining 3 would be coming. I phoned up about this 3 weeks ago to be told that these bulbs had been on back order since Nov last year and my 3 bulbs would be another 6wks. Then said I can take from another order or check stock at other branches and come back to you! That was 3 was ago no contact and still no bulbs but all the time got my money so I can't go elsewhere. Not happy 😒
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR IN FULL. ORDER PLACED ON 16TH MARCH.
Ordered over 2 weeks a go and still haven't recieved my purchase or any communication about them.
Not received order yet. Been waiting over a month
Placed order no of weeks ago and still have received the item
Would like to write a review but as yet haven't received the goods I ordered a few weeks ago
You have taken my money but FAILED AS YET to deliver my goods but somehow you want me to rate your "service"? Why?
Goods have still not arrived after three weeks
Very slow delivery.
Why have you asked me to make review when i have not received my goods nor had any correspondence from you?
Don’t actually keep stock even though showing it’s in stock on there website. They rely on there stock coming direct from manufacturers.
Not received item yet !
Ordered the wrong item, discovered an hour later and emailed the address provided to cancel so I could re-order the correct items. I received no response and the order was sent - leaving me to pay to have the items returned. Having returned the items I'm now having to chase for a refund, this is poor customer service.
I’m not happy with your delivery because I ordered 1 part you send me to parts,iam not happy with that,thanks Dilan
invoice was sent without our business address on it. just a blank space where it should be. I have emailed 3 times for a updated invoice, i have been told your office staff would sort it out on 2 occasions........they have never come back to me......i am unable to claim vat without our business address on invoice will i be using you again....No you are the first business to let me down in 25 years..........K.HAYSTON
We were horrified that the second delivery by your Preffered delivery company was terrible . No Covid consideration . He waltzed past out shop front door threw the box onto a counter top pushing aside barber clippers and other tools . When requested to lift the box to one of our employees he stated “ not until I’ve taken a picture!” Very curt and unhelpful. Extremely disappointed we operate a very strict Covid entry system in to the shop. He broke all our protocols and didn’t care
Product was faulty and it has taken many weeks to simply get a return label. Hopefully I will get it soon and get a refund!
Item came broken! Didn’t had any refund and company not helpful to solve my issue
Orders staples for my staple gun , ordered the size displayed online , staples arrived only to be a different size , after a telephone call I was advised that I’d ordered the wrong part number . How a 10mm staple can be 11.1 when delivered baffles me .
Didn’t receive item!