Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
Most terrible service of ever had to date!!!! Will not be using again. Accused me of fraud.
the product sent wasn;t that pictured on the web site.When I phoned for a refund I was met with a very obstructive person .I finally managed to persuade him that a refund was due.I have returned the product but have still not received any money.
Quick delivery but was one item short, e mailed company 7 days ago and have had no reply yet !
totaly waste of money and time .sent to me wrong item ,no answer after two emails BE CAREFUL !!!
Hello, I got charged twice and have sent you an email Thanks Mary
Great product but delivery process is awful. DPD failed to deliver our last order twice & we had to spend too much time resolving their problem. We place a lot of orders for alarm equipment but if this happens again we will be going elsewhere.
I still have received my order waiting for a response not happpy
I ordered a 2k Hyco Accona wall heater a week ago but it has not arrived. ***
I had a new keypad installed which was faulty, I paid someone 50 pounds to install, called up the company said cannot refund or exchange until I pay someone to come again and remove and return. Further to this the manufacturer needs to check the device and once approved it will be refunded. I have to stick with the faulty keypad lock, which is hit and miss. I spoke to a gentleman who was not helpful on the line ***, company return policy is lengthy and not helpful for this situation and will try fobbing you off to the manafufacturer inititially. I was left with a situation of either buying a be keypad or returning the old one which both would cost me without the guarantee of a refund as manufacturer need to approve. I will stick with the faulty device for the time being but it’s very temperamental.
The use of DPD as a courier is detremental to your company. I was forced to remain at home for 3 days as y they could not deliver on the agreed date of 2/1/2019 finally delivered at 6 pm on 4/1/2019 after returning the parcel to the depot the previous day -even though the tracking said it would be delivered the previous day. Not happy. Change your courier!!! Cannot give a star rating as i was messed about too much. Can't send this unless you get a star rating so 1 it is.
First time I've used your service, materials to delivered yesterday as yet still waiting can someone confirm when i will receive as i was to start the job tom. ***
No communication since placing my order.Deliivery was today Still waiting .Paid elictrcioan for no work
Conunication is one thing but being constantly bombarded with emails is another, Please remove me from your mailing list! Ps its five to six in the morning!
Perhaps I could give you a review when I actually receive my order
I ordered lights and you sent me something else No returns plan I will have to pay for the return I recorded the correct item by phone which should have arrived today (Monday) You are asking for a rating but the lights haven’t arrived My electrician is booked for Tuesday morning but I have no fittings.
I looked at the part number on my ceiling light box and googled it. This took me to your website and showed me the item which I required and I pressed the link. YOU sent me the wrong item Then you blamed me, No return plan. I can send the wrongly issued items back but I have to pay the postage. I definitely had a picture of the lights I required, my electrician has now moved on and I have to get him back to fit 6 lights. That’s another morning at £*** per hour.because YOU sent the wrong item
Very disappointing, first delivery date cancelled by them on day of delivery another day provided waited in all day no delivery. So far I would NOT use them again
Ordered, and was invoiced for, a 1/2" brass lampholder. However I was sent a 1" one!
My delivery didn't arrive. Maybe you should use a different delivery company.
Price was good and quick delivery. Sadly a small Infra-Red Wall Heater which came in it's own packaging was dumped in a massive 1200mm x 400mm x 300mm box with another broken box inside. They had used me to get rid of their *** I had to take the box to the dump as it was too big for our recycle bin. Wouldn't use this company agian.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,969 reviews