Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
I’m not happy with your delivery because I ordered 1 part you send me to parts,iam not happy with that,thanks Dilan
invoice was sent without our business address on it. just a blank space where it should be. I have emailed 3 times for a updated invoice, i have been told your office staff would sort it out on 2 occasions........they have never come back to me......i am unable to claim vat without our business address on invoice will i be using you again....No you are the first business to let me down in 25 years..........K.HAYSTON
We were horrified that the second delivery by your Preffered delivery company was terrible . No Covid consideration . He waltzed past out shop front door threw the box onto a counter top pushing aside barber clippers and other tools . When requested to lift the box to one of our employees he stated “ not until I’ve taken a picture!” Very curt and unhelpful. Extremely disappointed we operate a very strict Covid entry system in to the shop. He broke all our protocols and didn’t care
Product was faulty and it has taken many weeks to simply get a return label. Hopefully I will get it soon and get a refund!
Item came broken! Didn’t had any refund and company not helpful to solve my issue
Orders staples for my staple gun , ordered the size displayed online , staples arrived only to be a different size , after a telephone call I was advised that I’d ordered the wrong part number . How a 10mm staple can be 11.1 when delivered baffles me .
Didn’t receive item!
Have been sent faulty items that I am trying to return, have emailed two separate addresses but still not response
Unable to review as still waiting for the delivery of my order.
Not really sure what is happening .... Edwardes Bros asking for a review for an item ordered and paid for several weeks ago, but have not yet received !
Speedy delivery but the bulb was broken when I contacted them they were sending me another. Still waiting and that was 2 weeks ago. Not a happy customer!
No not the goods yet the website was easy to use but no communications since
Would like to know were my order is? You have taken the payment 14 days ago!!!!
Im very dissapointed!!! Did online order 3th Feb. Its 17th now and no answer till. No recommend.
I bought a GU10 lightbulb for about £14 (expensive enough but needed a long based one in particular). On top of this they added P&P charges for around £6 then after I paid, they some how charged me another £20 for a “Saturday Delivery charge”, whatever the hell that is. So in total, I paid £40 for a flipping lightbulb. And turns out it was the wrong one!! However, Customer services were helpful when I spoke to them, but I am still fuming about the extra charge they added on which they only refunded me back part of it.
You advertised pictorially & in writing 60A fuses, I ordered 60A fuses, you delivered 63A fuses. On contacting you I was advised you do not do 60A fuses. On top of it all, you ask me to review 60A fuses!!!!! Get your act together. I lost 1 hour of my life repacking the fuse for return and waiting for pickup. Do not advertise what you do not sell!!!! I will not be using you again.
Unable to review because I have yet to receive the goods. Out of stock!!
I cannot review as I have not yet received my purchase yet.
Never received my items
Order twice from Edwards Bros now. The first time the good arrived but 50% of plants poor quality. I stupidly placed another order which completely failed to turn up. Save you time and money.....AVOID.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.84 based on 12,137 reviews