Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
Ordered a ceiling light’ but had to return it. There was no returns label and had to return it myself. It cost me £13.00 which I thought excessive.. I rang and spoke to someone but they said it was my responsibility to return the item. I certainly won’t be using this company again.
Bought some mcbs which I brought in an original so that I got the right one.When I got to site ,I tried to fit them & found they were not correct by one letter. Went back a few days later when passing,same young guy who served me served me again,gave me some more ,which I thought this time would be correct.Went to site again & omg once again they were incorrect type. I then went back ,couldn’t find receipt as it was a week since buying them,I was made to buy some new ones ,again I brought an old mob ,which this time I checked to make sure ,so also my fault. The old ones then were thrown away ,waste of money but no apologies ,just took the money & we’re not bothered. Not great service at all. I now use City or TLC instead. Regards Martin.
Ordered a ventilation fan which should have been delivered on 2nd working day after ordering, but I had to chase them up after 4 days and eventually received it on the 6th working day. Not a happy customer. To be fair to them they did deliver within 2 days after I chased the order, but customers should not have to call to query why something they have bought hasn't been sent!
Never enough staff serving. I would hate to visit when it's busy !
My delivery of over a dozen lights and bulbs turned up in a box about 30% bigger than the contents with no form of padding or protection inside to protect them in transit. By the time they reached me not only had the external box collapsed but several of the lights boxes had burst open and the lights were rattling around and had come apart inside. A full replacement order was dispatched for next day delivery, which turned up with 16 of the lamps missing from it. They were eventually dispatched and turned up a week after the original order was placed! The problem doesn't appear to be with customer service (or the quality of the products) but picking and packing need to sort their game out
I have given only 2 stars for the following reasons; firstly, l could not quite figure out how much l was being charged for this single piece of metal channeling. As all that seemed be on the final bill was the postage. I received an email receipt but only for the postage. I really wasn’t sure exactly how much was being taken out of my bank. Nothing at all like eBay or Amazon. Then when the channeling arrived it was completely bent and buckled the packing was very poor, channeling was only wrapped in a plastic bag. So no, unlikely l will use this outfit again.
Unfortunately a while after completing on-line order and paying I was informed that lights were out of stock. Much hassle for us. It appears that Edwards don’t have real time stock control in place so order fulfilment cannot be trusted.
Still waiting for something I ordered 2 weeks ago,no updates on when I will receive goods I have paid for
Haven’t received my order yet so seems premature to ask for a review
They deliver quickly, the next day. My problem is that they misrepresent an AWG-sized wire as a metric sized wire, e.g. they label an 12AWG as 4mm (which is 3.31sq.mm actually). Thus I ended up with an underrated cable and had trouble fitting metric ferrules (they were too loose). Tried to contact them, but my emails were ignored. Be aware.
Haven't seen my order yet. How about some order tracking?
Led lights received pretty quick but I would never expect You selling them as a not hole unit. When I get them I had to order plastic covers (bezels) separately. Paid twice for delivery. Thinks like that should be together with spotlights. In ni point to fit spotlights if You don't have bezels.
Order out of stock, so waiting for a time it may arrive.
Incorrect grid switch was sent, quickly rectified over phone and new was sent next day.
I'm very sorry to say that on this occasion they let me down. they are usually very reliable and worthy of 5 stars, but this time the product I ordered was out of stock but I received no notification of this so I had to go elsewhere. I hope that the item was cancelled and a refund will be given.
Still no delivery after a week
I bought a shower and before I did, I specifically asked whether it was a direct replacement for the one I had. They said it was and advised me to buy the multi connection shower. When my builder installed it, we had to make several trips to find connection valves to fit. Poor advice. But thanks to my builder, it is all now been fitted.
IVE ORDERD A FLUKE TESTING KIT(T5-1000+HOLSTER+VOLT STICK) APPROX 2 WEEKS AGO AND SO FAR HAD TWO E-MAILS STATING THAT ,EDWARDS, WOULD BE GETTING THEM IN "TOMMOROW/MONDAY" I FEEL THIS IS A GENERIC E-MAIL,IF THEY HADNT ANY IN STOCK WHY TAKE THE ORDER .IM GIVING EDWARDS UNTIL THIS FRIDAY TO FORWARD ME THE GOODS THEN ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AS I FEEL IM BEING FOBED OFF UNTIL I " GIVE IN". RUSS STOTHARD.
Unfortunately the company would not price match and I couldn't stop the order when I discovered the same door bell push on Amazon for £10 cheaper and that included the postage.I evidenced the price difference but was only offered a refund on its return.
The air extractor is suppposed to be silent but it's very noisy !
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.84 based on 12,297 reviews