Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Edwardes Bros Reviews
Service and quality of cable good , but I ordered GOLD as, described on line , only to receive cable that was BROWN ? My wife was very disappointed and said it looked silly , which I had to agree.
Awaiting your thoughts,
Dave
Excellent service and quick deliver, although the goods were faulty and need to contact them in the new year.
Goods arrived as expected, well packed and easy to collect from my collection point

However reccomended link for bezel was wrong for the light.

I should have checked the part numbers myself
It would help if you reminded me what I bought from you in the email or in this form. You’re prob a great firm but I regularly buy things, so not sure what this was. Actually just seen that ou have done this right at the bottom of this page, so maybe mention the item in the email. You can do this via a webhook and your inventory system. Happy to help if you don’t know what I mean. Thanks Ross
Product is good, fair price but delivery options too expensive/limited
Although service excellent, quality of products purchased rubbish.
There was only one person on the counter and 6 customers were waiting. We saw over 6 people in the back reviewing stock. When I asked if anyone else was serving the gentleman said no it's only me??
I orderd a 9.5 kw shower and my order was accepted and money taken.only to find out that there was no stock.
I begrudgingly accepted a 8.5 kw version and still no refund of the indifference or some compensation etc.the only good point is that the 8.5 kw version arrived the next day of when i had to chase up the progress of my order.hence 3 stars as fair/ delivery was excellent and kept up to date
not in accordance with the picture in the offer
I am pleased with the pricing of the goods I bought from Edwardes but the packaging of the goods wasn't quite what I expected. The goods were individually boxed but there wasn't any packing around the boxes to stop them from moving about within the larger delivery packaging, which I feel should have been there.
Getting product shipped and arrived to me was very quick but product didn't work cctv cameras wont pick up the dongle
I think to give a review on a smoke alarm that I have not been able to check yet is not possible but I did only order one and received and paid for two not impressive.
Products seem to be good quality but the only problem was that they said they could not deliver 3m conduit and so they suggested to cut it into 2m lengths and send couplings to make them 3m again but they sent it without the couplings. Now I got to get it elsewhere.
Clips were no good for what I wanted them for they would not go into pebble dash wall pins were to soft
The prices of the lights I had bought were reasonable compared to other marketplaces. However, giving a lower rating as my order should have reached a couple of days earlier but didnt. Nobody had a clue about my order until I rang them up and followed. Given the delay would have expected some way of discount but that's fine.
Bought metal cable cover. It was 6ft long and 0.6mm thin. 4 inches wide.
Item had been packaged with two pieces of 2by2 meeting in the middle. Because of this, the item arrived bent in the middle.
I’ve managed to straighten it, but I shouldn’t have had to.

Company from order to delivery was fast.
I order the elite make light but I received some other brand lights
Postage very expensive for a small delivery of a couple of packs of screws.
We order a specific bulb and got the bulbs but in 2 different packaging — I feel we should have been asked as to which one as although same bulb sometimes the system doesn’t recognise and therefore causes more issues as it’s a Clipsal system which is quite sensitive
Goods arrived in timely manner, but website title of product misleading, & company failed to respond to direct communication.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.84 based on 10,898 reviews