Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Great product was going to order again, But when ordering 1 piece carriage was £*** so I thought I would order more bits 1 envelopes worth of stuff no weight really but when paying at the checkout the carriage jumped to £*** was going to go somewhere different but I had already quoted my customer so had to proceed, bit disappointed to be honest. Could have collected with my own courier for £*** Please contact if you would like."
"Good internet site, I got what I wanted but cost seemed a bit high for a 20mm single male bonding nipple (£***)."
"Would have appreciated being told at time of ordering that the item ordered was not in stock. Instead I received an email on the day that said item was due to be delivered to tell me that there would be a delay of about 2 weeks and the money had been taken from the bank. If I had known that item was not in stock I probably would have looked elsewhere"
"Disappointed as still waiting for our order. We were not notified until late afternoon that they did not have any in stock - I think that should be shown on the website. Lets hope I get the order by Monday 4th February latest"
"DPD ARE USELESS, we have DPD deliveries everyday to *** factory yet the delivery driver has been unable to deliver my parcel . I received a text saying that there was no one in, WRONG, when I called DPD and eventually got through to a person after 20mins of listening to a repeating menu option, they told me he was unable to find the address. ***. USELESS!"
"Free delivery over £*** would make me purchase more from you!"
"one piece of order was sent in the wrong size so had to go and buy another from a local supplier very disappointed as item cost nearly £*** couldn't be bothered to contact you for a replacement as needed it now and not in 3-4 days time plus the cost of sending it back and then having the argy bargy of getting the costs back so as is of no use to me i suppose i will have to scrap it i so hate wasting money"
"*** Pity about delayed delivery - coureir?"
"I checked companies who would deliver soonest and ordered from Edwards who promised my order to be delivered on 24th August 2018. This morning on the 27th of August my order still has not arrived. I ordered hoping for next day delivery. The email confirmed delivery on 24th August. This needs reviewing."
"*** The service was quick and efficient. However the packaging was inadequate and the product was distorted and damamaged on arrival. With some careful cutting I have managed to save sufficient undamaged pieces for my job."
"More than anything, all I want is to order something, get the right thing delivered and get my invoice. Edwardes, Farnell and RS Components are the 3 companies that I buy from which it feels like they will do anything not to give you an invoice. It really makes me want to go else where. I'm not sure why it is such a problem to get a vat receipt for goods purchased.. Also on a minor point, the website could be simplified."
"Some of the channel spring nuts arrived mixed with the wrong size thread. Cable tray arrived bent and damaged. Due to a tight timescale there was no time to return the items and had to make do."
"Much confusion caused because neither Edwardes nor DPD mentioned my order was split into 3 parcels. This would have helped a lot. DPD told me 'Your parcel is delayed until Monday'. When I enquired of Edwardes (***) what was happening the guy said "I bet it's the tails that are delayed. They always send cut cable separately and later for some reason. I have no idea why." So, this is a known phenomenon. I will buy meter tails from TLC in future, pay extra but avoid having to redirect a delayed parcel and go to collect it. Apart from that, all good."
"I failed to process another order because it kept on àsking me to log in.I no choice but to abandon it for another supplier."
"Only part of order in stock."
"I received one message about delivery time here and another message saying ready for me to collect from Trowbridge or somewhere. You asked my rating before goods received."
"Delivery was very good ***"
"service very good I have only given three stars as the headline price is misleading. Price should show clearly price with and without VAT and also clearly indicate if there isa a n extra charge for shipping and how vmuch"
"cheapest price and next day delivery excelent"
"Delivery not on time"