Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"My order arrived correct and quick, but, the box was badly damaged ...torn and squashed"
"Happy with seller has a good concept in customer services"
"All good v slick"
"Item came as promised but should have been sent in a small padded bag by Royal Mail at half the postage price. Felt ripped off."
"Good prices, good service."
"Only got front part of switch. I though back part that connects to walk be included. . How do I get back part ?"
"Items were as described, arrived on time and in perfect condition. A bit pricey, mind you, for discontinued product, but can't complain about the sale process."
"I needed some downlights that are no longer in production, Edwardes were able to provide them, by collecting stock from 2 stores. Good to get such service these days."
"Very good customer service. Thanks for your help."
"Products as described although some of the corner pieces were bent out of shape, looked like squashed in transit. Quality of products was good, and delivery was as per email confirmations."
"quick delivery good value"
"Staff only too willing help impressed with the service I received"
"Firstly found the web site really clear and user friendly compared to others, ordered consumer unit and SPD, RCD and MCB, all arrived on time and well packaged. Would have been good if SPD, Switch and RCD were all pre fitted with appropriate length leads. Otherwise pleased with service ...thanks"
"All good ok"
"The product was competitively priced and the ordering process was straightforward. However, It is worth noting that the telephone was not answered during the indicated Saturday availability, when I attempted to clarify a product query prior to placing the order. Nevertheless, I continued with the order and the product was delivered promptly and within the advised timescales."
"I am happy with the electrical items and stock of Edwardes Bros, at my local branch in Penge. Counter staff are always helpful and accomodating of my electricians requirements. I would very much like to open an account to help with our responsive works to the local area. A Phillip Electrical"
"Although very happy with the quality of my purchase I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with the dress colour on the figurine. It is pictured as red but in reality I would class the colour as more of a salmon pink."
"ON TIME, WILL USE AGAIN"
"The product came quite quickly and first time used this company."
"Had a problem with some trunking that arrived damaged but it was swiftly delt with and replaced free of charge within 48 hrs."
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 8,868 reviews