Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
I placed my order online. Placed my order on Friday 1:30pm and got it delivered next day even though it was expected to be delivered on Monday. Overall good experience.
My review would be 'very good' were it not for the fact that the delivery driver didn't try very hard to make the delivery on 2 occasions - a little too hasty to conclude that nobody was at home.
god service arrived the next day-just the job
Expensive but scheider is the best..
Easy site to find what you want, brilliant service, I thought the delivery cost a little high but the product I wanted was a good price, so it’s swings & roundabouts. Would use again & recommend.
Great service
Was super happy with the service bar one detail and delivery times as I needed Bits quickly. my only problem was when I was half way through and counted up my MCBs I was 2 short, I rang up the next working day to be told they where on back order and I should have been told. I wasn’t..... This did hinder me in time looking on site as I had it delivered and I thought they had been misplaced in a box. Didn’t have blanks to fill in my missing slots which yes are live on a 3 phase Hagar board which again cost me time. To finally end which is no fault to EB at all!! my 3m tray was all bent and dinted on one end in transit by the courier... once again time spent making them right.
Good back up, good PR, good all around co.
Very efficient service and delivered on time
Quick delivery, sharp prices and products as expected.
the item I needed was in stock, it arrived promptly and in good condition
Spoke to an advisor who told me to order on line ,I found the purchase price & delivery very positive .would definitely keep details etc should I require any further items. Barry Russell
Calling two different stores for advice and guidance I received slightly conflicting information from both although I found them very friendly. However when I knew what I wanted from my own further due diligence the process was smooth, easy, reasonable pricing and delivery very quick. Would use again.
Good service thank you
Goods were exactly as ordered. Delivery by DPD was not. But we got it eventually. But for that 5 stars.
Very good service.
Good enough, delivery company lost one item unfortunately. Always good prices from this company and delivery next day. Last few times we’ve had issues with delivery though:
Quick turnaround on my order, but £6 for delivery of a small part for a carbon monoxide detector to Northumberland seemed a bit steep.
Fantastic service Helpful staff Easy to use
My order arrived correct and quick, but, the box was badly damaged ...torn and squashed
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,213 reviews