Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Quick service."
"A good product at a fair price. Item delivered promptly enough. Thanks"
"Good website, easy to use, great service, highly recommend and will use them again in the future"
"Perfect product for drilling porcelain tiles. Fast delivery. Ridiculous packaging size and different to see delivery costs"
"Good but not as competitive as they used to be"
"I would normally rate 5 star for product range and service. However my latest delivery had expensive ES brass lamp holders just thrown in a box with steel conduit boxes resulting in surface marks on the lamp holders. Disappointing for normally excellent service."
"Reliable and friendly service"
"Prompt service. Light is exactly what I needed."
"Good prompt service,and competitive prices Web site a bit dated"
"Best price I found for item"
"Very good and helpful staff at the Maidstone and Penge offices. I have used Edwardes Bros over many years and have usually found the range and stock to be extensive with reasonable pricing."
"Very prompt service"
"To let us know if there is any delay with delivery and not to wait for us to request this information."
"Some damaged parts delivered in order so had to send back and get replacements, but dealt with quickly and honestly so good in the end and did not delay my job."
"Good prices on some LED lght fittings I purchased . I had trouble registering a new online account . This was resolved by one of their helpful staff at their South London office ."
"Cheapest prices I've found (could always be cheaper) super fast delivery I will be using Edwards bros again for sure."
"I was pleased to receive the lamps in good order and promptly A little disconcerting was the difference between the advertised and final price. Postage and VAT i guess. I could not see the final invoice before making the payment. The invoice came with the goods."
"Good price, fast delivery."
"The bits that I ordered came very quickly and was very happy with how they were packaged but the driver knocked on the door and left my parcel on the door step for anyone to pick up with what I wasn’t impressed"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews